Released: Precious! [Commercial]

Lady LittlefoxLady Littlefox Posts: 667
edited September 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Been a bit inspired by all the breedable games and mix them yourself monsters on Deviant Art, and so I decided, well... why not!

So I've created Precious! A darling little creature that expands with each additional character to give you a whole host of toys to build from.

Starting from the Precious Little Deer, she offers a full range of expressions from a fully rigged face.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• Each character adds new parts, some more than others.

daz3d_Littlefox_Precious_Dragon_Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 150K
    daz3d_Littlefox_Precious_Dragon_Pop7.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 129K
    daz3d_Littlefox_Precious_Gryphon_Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 169K
    daz3d_Littlefox_Precious_Gryphon_Pop6.jpg
    1000 x 1209 - 138K
    daz3d_Littlefox_Precious_Unicorn_Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 166K
    daz3d_Littlefox_Precious_Unicorn_Pop6.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 165K
  • Lady LittlefoxLady Littlefox Posts: 667
    edited September 2017

And since not everyone is a texture artist and you are sure to want to mix and match your own personal creation....
    I have taken the alphas I used to create the base textures and created a texture builder pack that gives you the exact tools I used plus the layer settingsfor the characters and all existing parts (so your gryphon can have dragon claws and a unicorn mane, your Unicorn can be an Alicorn!)
    As well as a new texture 'Snow Bird' and a tutorial and the tools to build your own textures through Daz's Layer Editor.  101 alpha layers spread across all the pieces so that you can get effortless perfect fades (provided you save your swatches and remember which layers you turned on in the wings to match in the body ;) )

daz3d_Littlefox_Precious_BuildYourOwnTextures_Main5.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 252K
    daz3d_Littlefox_Precious_BuildYourOwnTextures_Main1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 220K
    Post edited by Lady Littlefox on
  • A-freakin-dorable!!  Love it.  :)

• Wow.. I'm not a big toon renderer but I may very well make an exception for these.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,793

Karth and I loved Precious from the moment we saw her/him.  So cute.  We just had to do something for Precious so Karth created a wonderful winter outfit with scarf, suit, socks, caps for head, ears and tail.  I did textures for the outfit and textures for Precious.  I can't remember the last time I worked on a project that at no time did it feel like work.  This was a joy all the way.  LLF, you did a fabulous job!

pre-winter-outfit-promo-main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 628K
  • MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,980
    edited September 2017

"In a beautiful, colorful and magical world, little precious live in peace and always in harmony! The sun makes the shine, the plants grow, then the joy makes them turn on, if you know them! Fly and go, my Lovely Precious!"

I create more set of new poses for this incredible toon creature, with alot of new textures...wanna a preview?

Here the Vol 01 ( Poses and Textures)  and Vol 02 ( Poses and Textures)...more to came!!!

main_daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    main_daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    Post edited by Muscleman on
  • FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,888

And what's a new figure without its poses? I've created the Precious Adventures pose series. Each edition is tailored to the idiocyncracies of the each critter's geografted parts, so the poses across each set will be unique. 

Because you expect the best (and with Precious, who wouldn't want to give this adorable creature the best?),  I've painstakingly checked the poses for balance, gravity, and weight to give you quality, professional poses that will make Precious look fabulous from any angle.  

Here is the first in the series - one for the deer. There are more coming!

FF_Precious_Adventure_Deer_Main_daz3d_081417.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    FF_Precious_Adventure_Deer_PopUp01_081417.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 612K
    FF_Precious_Adventure_Deer_PopUp03_081417.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 644K
    FF_Precious_Adventure_Deer_PopUp04_081417.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 622K
  • FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,888

And here's a sneak peek of the Precious Adventures poses - Dragon edition!

FF_Precious_Adventure_Dragon_Maindaz3d_082417.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 906K
    FF_Precious_Adventure_Dragon_PopUp02_daz3d_082317.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 692K
    FF_Precious_Adventure_Dragon_PopUp03_daz3d_082317.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 681K
    FF_Precious_Adventure_Dragon_PopUp05_daz3d_082317.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 734K
  • So, after moaning for years about how nice it would be for fantasy and sci-fi renders to have a genesis-like quadruped base, my dream is finally realized, but in toon format. And I almost never render toons.

Which I guess is about to change, because this creature looks freaking-tastic! Congratulations on a superb job!

Also, obligatory "my Precioussss" said with longing, covetous eyes.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942

Altogether now, 1 .. 2 .. 3.... D'AAAAAAW! smiley

• BeaBea Posts: 743
    edited September 2017

and what is a fairytale deer without textures?  Or maybe a bit of bling

example.jpg
    600 x 780 - 56K
    example1.jpg
    600 x 780 - 194K
    Post edited by Bea on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

OMG, I'm going to die of cuteness here! These are adorable and have so many wonderful vendors lending a hand with add-ons. I can't wait to see these in the store (though my wallet is terrified!)

• Oh dear lord. I guess this is why I haven't been buying other stuff. 

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,403

This is exactly the sort of thing I've been looking for!  I use to burn spend so much time on those little pet adoptable sites, and I always dreamed of making my own.  Please feel free to add any strange thing you can think of to it, I'm sure lots of people will want to try to make Pokemon Neopets their own little monsters with it.  Can't wait to see it available! 

• Digital Lite DesignDigital Lite Design Posts: 728
    edited September 2017

Such a sweetie!! 

precious_deer.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 781K
    Post edited by Digital Lite Design on
  • NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,793

Beautiful render Digital Lite!

• Definitely cute, Lady Littlefox.

• NGartplay said:

Beautiful render Digital Lite!

Thank you  :)

• Digital Lite DesignDigital Lite Design Posts: 728
    edited September 2017

And one more.  Splashing in the Sunset...

Splashin.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1001K
    Post edited by Digital Lite Design on
  • Oooo fun one !!!

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

I would love to see a kitty cat version of this. :)

• If the DAZ license allowed for physical models I would be all over this. frownGod is it pretty though.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932

If the DAZ license allowed for physical models I would be all over this. frownGod is it pretty though.

3D priniting is allowed for personal, non-commercial use.

• Leana said:

If the DAZ license allowed for physical models I would be all over this. frownGod is it pretty though.

3D priniting is allowed for personal, non-commercial use.

Which is not what I'm concerned about. Already nobody cares what I do for personal non commercial use.
  • If there is enough intrest I'll see about offering a commercial license option with these critters ;)  I expect some independent games might have use for them as well.

• That would be really neat! I've always loved your creature designs.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,609

I was wondering what the fabulous little fox was up to.   I got to get this.

• Are these coming soon as in 'any day now', or 'already scheduled' or 'just through QA' if you don't mind sharing? Gotta figure out budgetary stuff...

• Soon as in scheduled for release, possibly monday or later ;) keep your eyes out.

• I do like that dragon...

And now kind of want to see the Alien version in this method. XD

https://img03.deviantart.net/12e7/i/2011/056/f/8/my_little_alien_by_spippo-d1dl5iq.jpg