A New Hope

1404142434446»

Comments

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Good luck with your entries. That's sincere, not sarcastic, Barry.

Oh, I won't win the Stonemason one, there are some outstanding pieces of work in that one. As for the noob contest, there were only five entries so there's a slight chance I'll come fifth and get a mention!

Nice pic Jerrie :D

I'm starting to like Daleks!

• jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the kind words... :)

Here's the latest installment.

s0-0-3.jpg
    914 x 1200 - 197K
    edited December 1969

jerriecan said:
    Thanks for the kind words... :)

Here's the latest installment.

Man, this is really heading in the right direction for me. VERY cool work, I'm looking forward to the next.

I've got my full creative mojo back! Working on some goodies for a pack by Mytilus. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post pics here though because the clothing item isn't from Daz so I need to check that with our lovely CVs, then if I can post, I will.

First set will be released as a freebie, then hopefully I will be in a better position to make some commercial pieces for it while also working on something from Daz. Got some ideas already.

How are we all?

edited December 1969

Thanks again. :) As for me... let's just say I'm really glad it's Friday.

s0-0-4.jpg
    914 x 1200 - 223K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

Daleks always cool!
    win

I just bought PoserPro 2012, downloading now
    hope DSON works
    wanna dress my footslidin Genesis facegen actors in dynamic cloth for my videos!
    Poser7 long hair simulates better than Carrara but is painfully slow to sim and render hoping now having a 64bit app will help with this.
    certainly does with Carrara.

edited December 1969

Thanks, Wendy! :)

s0-0-5_zps806a50dd.jpg
    779 x 1024 - 100K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

So Following this as you go Jerri. Keep it up. The fade from to worked very well by the way.

edited December 1969

:) Thanks - glad you're liking it. Here's Page Six.

s0-p6.jpg
    768 x 1008 - 171K
    edited December 1969

Nice, I've started my little project myself. It's in my Art thread as single images if you care to peek.

edited December 1969

Jerriecan, I am absolutely loving this series. The idea on Page 5 with the Dalek head transforming into a scene with a planet and its moon is absolutely brilliant, well done.

Jeff, I will head over to the Art Studio in a moment, am eager to see what you've been working on. Sadly yesterday when you mentioned it on Skippy I was so bloody busy I didn't get chance to do half the things I wanted. Please accept my apology.

My latest is here. I'm going to attempt to use it commercially.

There's something different about this one though... I've rendered it in Bryce! And I believe I might be slowly becoming a Bryceaholic!

2ForumSized.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Thanks, BBS - glad you're liking it so far. :) Great render as well - I haven't used bryce yet, but if your excellent pic is anything to go by, it's a good program as well. Nice work. :)

edited December 1969

Here's the latest...

s0-p7.jpg
    768 x 1008 - 151K
    edited December 1969

Oh Nice work you two, You both need to keep them coming.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

Jerrican
    I have been really enjoying your Dalek renders and as this thread is drawing to a close and unlikely to be reincarnated,
    could you reupload them to a comic thread of your own in Art studio.
    You can title it and I dare say more people will view it too.
    they may not comment but it will be more viewable as a continuous storyline.
    (I have an art thread even and few comment on it but it is there for my own online gallery I can link to as well)
    a lot of the people in this thread have moved on and found other groups so your cool strip is being missed by many who would enjoy it.