Babes on a Budget

Comments

• Thank you very much divamakeup it is very generous of you.

Just downloaded it, tried it and I love it. Great hdr too.

Thank you for using G8F as I don't have V8 (yet?).

Now I have to look at the shader and see what you changed and understand why wink

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Thank you very much divamakeup it is very generous of you.

Just downloaded it, tried it and I love it. Great hdr too.

Thank you for using G8F as I don't have V8 (yet?).

Now I have to look at the shader and see what you changed and understand why wink

You're welcome! I'm glad you found them helpful. :)

I'm learning ZBrush and how to do Morphs. I morphed three characters:

I want to share some of my morphs with the Daz community - can someone tell me how to share them? Is there a tutorial on how to set up and share custom sculpted morphs?

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Does that mean you sculpted them from scratch?  They have very original and authentic faces, nice work.

Does that mean you sculpted them from scratch?  They have very original and authentic faces, nice work.

Not "from scratch" but from the base Genesis 8 Figure. I imported the base G8F figure into ZBrush then created the morphs from there. :) 

Apparently that's the easy part ...because trying to figure out how to share the morphs is a whole new issue that's furstrating me. I'm working on trying to figure it out though. 

Thank you for the lovely compliment! 

Anyone willing to help me test some Genesis 8 Female morphs? If you're up to it and don't mind testing and giving feedback on character morphs, please let me know and I'll PM you with the link to the morphs to test for me.

I could sure use some help testing things - I'm new to this and finding proper info on how to create and share morphs (particularly morphs that need rigging adjustment) is difficult. Anyone willing to help, please let me know. You'll, hopefully, (if I can figure out how to properly package them) get free morphs for G8F. :)

Here are some of the morphs I want to get tested:

Full body "skinny morph":

Full character morph, Diva Belina:

Full character morph, Diva Toryn:

I also have some nose morphs I want to share.

If anyone has a the time and desire to help me test morphs, please let me know. I could use some help. smiley

• Does that mean you sculpted them from scratch?  They have very original and authentic faces, nice work.

Not "from scratch" but from the base Genesis 8 Figure. I imported the base G8F figure into ZBrush then created the morphs from there. :)

That is from scratch, as opposed to starting with one or more existing morphs (which would, of course, then have to be separated from the modifications).

That is from scratch, as opposed to starting with one or more existing morphs (which would, of course, then have to be separated from the modifications).

Ah, I see. I thought maybe she meant like starting from a completely new sculpted figure (like the original Star character). And no way, that's WAY beyond my skill set. lol But yeah, if she just meant from the base Genesis 8 Female, then yeah, they are 'from scratch'. :)

edited July 2017

Alright, I STILL need a tester. Any takers? :) Here's a new morph, Diva Karli. Could someone test it for me? 

I need to know if she poses ok, and if you can see her icon under Actor >> Full Body.

Her icon should look like this:

Here's a couple renders of the character. She's a "subtle" character - I didn't do anything too extreme this time, just plumped her up a little and did some minor face and body morphs.

The file for the character morph is attached in the zip file - just unzip it, open the "Diva Freebie" file and drop the "data" folder into your My Library. The character morph should then be under Actor >> Full Body >> Diva Karli. If someone would take a couple minutes to test the character for me, I'd appreciate it! :)

EDIT - I deleted the attached file, as changes have been made. Karli can be downloaded here: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/diva-karli---g8f-morph-updated-/77527

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited July 2017

I like her! Great face. Expressions seem OK.

I get the "Duplicate formula".

Very quick renders

17_G8F Karli -face.png
    371 x 600 - 343K
    17_G8F Karli .png
    600 x 480 - 475K
    Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited July 2017

I think you got it.  She works perfectly for me although I also get the duplicate formula message. She poses well, no weird stuff going on and her expressions work well. And the icon shows up as well.

Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • carmenaracarmenara Posts: 28

This thread title made me smile. 

I did a couple quickie renders a while ago with the starter assets just to see how iRay worked. This is my first 3D program and I enjoyed being able to do intricate poses. My first one is just a simple 'come hither' pose.

They turned out better than expected and I then made a parody render for a friend, having passed out in conversation with him once or twice. 

@Divamakeup I love your morphs and would like to add them to my collection. I like these realistic proportions :)

edited July 2017

I like her! Great face. Expressions seem OK.

I get the "Duplicate formula".

Very quick renders

Thank you for testing her, I appreciate it! :) Lovely renders - I really like the one in the bathing suit! 

Here's the updated file (attached), could you replace the old file with this one and see if it fixes the "duplicate" error message?

rar
    rar
    DivaFreebies - Karli 2.rar
    Post edited by 3Diva on
    edited July 2017

I think you got it.  She works perfectly for me although I also get the duplicate formula message. She poses well, no weird stuff going on and her expressions work well. And the icon shows up as well.

Thank you for testing her, Sonja! :D Attached is the updated file, could you replace the old file with this one and see if it fixes the duplicate error? (I'm trying to fix that, I made some adjustments and I hope that it fixes it, if not I'll try something else).

EDIT - The file for the Karli character can now be downloaded here: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/diva-karli---g8f-morph-updated-/77527

Post edited by 3Diva on
    edited July 2017

This thread title made me smile. 

I did a couple quickie renders a while ago with the starter assets just to see how iRay worked. This is my first 3D program and I enjoyed being able to do intricate poses. My first one is just a simple 'come hither' pose.

They turned out better than expected and I then made a parody render for a friend, having passed out in conversation with him once or twice. 

@Divamakeup I love your morphs and would like to add them to my collection. I like these realistic proportions :)

Awesome! Thank you for offereing to test my morphs (I got your private message). Here is a file I'd love for you to test, if you could? It's an updated version of a file I already posted. The old file had a duplicate eye pose baked into the ERC, hopefully with this new file the issue is fixed. Could you test it for me and see if A) there are any error messages and B) if she poses ok? Attached is the ZIP. Just unzip it, open the "Diva Freebie" file and drop the "data" file into your My Library folder. :)

Thank you for helping me test these! I'm just learning how to do morphs, so I definitely need the help with testing and getting test feedback. :)

EDIT - The updated Karli morph can now be downloaded here: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/diva-karli---g8f-morph-updated-/77527

Post edited by 3Diva on

Here's Karli (100%) mixed with V8 dialled in at 50%.

Sure can.

No more duplicate errors on my side of things, seems to be working as it should now.

edited July 2017

No more duplicate errors on my side of things, seems to be working as it should now.

Excellent! Thank you, my friend. I really appreciate you taking the time to test for me. AND for encouraging me. That really helped me stay on track and not give up. I got super frustrated with it since I couldn't seem to get things to go right, but your encouragement on the thread in the Commons came just when I needed it most!

Thank you! heartblushheart

Post edited by 3Diva on

Glad I could help!  I get the same way, I like to know how to do it and do it perfectly right now lol. Its a lot to figure out and there is nothing like trying to get something to work for 3 days without running screaming down the road lol.  I knew you could do it.

• Thank you. No more duplicate id.

edited July 2017

@divamakeup Thanks so much for the package. I like Karli a lot. She looks full-figured and natural. I definitely like her curves a lot and posed her to accentuate that in this test render. 
    I'll be doing an outdoor scene with her soon just to prove the model works in the 'real world'!

This is Karli at 100%.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited July 2017

This is my second test render for Karli intended as a 'real world' pose and rendering test.
    Her fuller figure requires some adjustment to pose and clothing but nothing a few tweaks with the sliders can't fix

Post edited by Chohole on

Glad I could help!  I get the same way, I like to know how to do it and do it perfectly right now lol. Its a lot to figure out and there is nothing like trying to get something to work for 3 days without running screaming down the road lol.  I knew you could do it.

haha Yeah, it was really frustrating, but I THINK I have it down now. Well, at least the basics of making morphs. :)

Thank you. No more duplicate id.

Good to know! Thank you for testing it! :)

edited July 2017

@divamakeup Thanks so much for the package. I like Karli a lot. She looks full-figured and natural. I definitely like her curves a lot and posed her to accentuate that in this test render. 
    I'll be doing an outdoor scene with her soon just to prove the model works in the 'real world'!

This is Karli at 100%.

These are beautiful renders! The many candles is a cool idea!

Thank you for testing the morph and doing some renders - I appreciate it! laugh

Post edited by 3Diva on
    edited July 2017

Could someone test these mouth morphs for me? I want to make sure they work ok before posting them as a freebie.

The morphs make minor changes to the teeth, but it's not very noticeable and the teeth still look fine. And on that note - if anyone knows how to make mouth morphs without it effecting the teeth, please let me know (for future morphs, I'd like to be able to make lip morphs without it effecting the teeth). I asked on the commons but didn't get an answer. 

Here's what the morphs look like:

Also included is a morph that moves the lips up or down on the face.

Here is the file with the morphs, just unzip it, open the Diva Freebies folder and drop the "data" folder into your My Library. The mouth morphs should then be under "Mouth" in the shaping tab.

Please let me know if they work ok and if the icons are showing up ok. The icons should look like this:

Please let me know if there are any issues with the morphs. :) 

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • TottallouTottallou Posts: 555
    edited July 2017

Hi Diva - The lip morphs work fine  :)

I assume there is a way to mask the teeth in Zbrush but I know that they can usually be fixed in Daz

This is what I do :

Favorite the morph with the teeth that need fixing
    Choose Geomerery Editor
    Right Click - Selection Type - Vertex Selection
    Select by surfaces - Teeth
    Go to Morph Editing - Clear selected deltas from favorites

This removes any unwanted morphs from the teeth & you can just resave the morph as a support asset

This generally works well  & seemed to do the trick on these but none of these morphs make the teeth look bad so I doubt I would worry about it this time as they are nice as they are - I only did the change to remind myself of the steps so I could post them correctly for you here.

Louise

Teeth.JPG
    1191 x 424 - 73K
    Post edited by Tottallou on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Not sure if I am doing something wrong but it will not let me download these at all, can you plz help me out Diva?

Not sure if I am doing something wrong but it will not let me download these at all, can you plz help me out Diva?

The file was pretty big - it had pretty large sized renders in it for the "icons". I shrank the icons down by a LOT and the file is much smaller now. Try this one: http://sta.sh/01j7ce8uc2tp