Jaderail is at it Again.

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Tony without a dirink? I would never. Okay I'll work on the set and characters and post as I go. I'm gonna crash now, I have the blood thing early in the AM. Thank you for something to do, my render block is broke and I have ideas flying now. Not sure I'll sleep much at all.

Excellent! Dream yourself as a party guest! :) :lol:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

BAD F'ing day. SO BAD it is now SUNDAY. I lost Saturday, it's gone. I now need to decide if I can PLAY all night and DAY or go back to bed and try to be normal.

I think I'll play all night and day. ;-P

edited December 1969

Okay, I'm looking at a nice set. Many nice places for people to sit and talk, stand and talk ect. Now I need some help. I have not read a comicbook in over twenty years, WHO would be talking to WHO? I can see maybe Ben Grim talking with Hurc, strenght to strenght, maybe Sue Storm Richards talking to She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters) but that is as far as my feeble mind can take it. Read the list of characters and give me some ideas about WHO would be talking to WHO.

• flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm pretty sure Tony Stark would be talking to the most beautiful woman in the room. ;-)

edited December 1969

I'm pretty sure Tony Stark would be talking to the most beautiful woman in the room. ;-)

Sure!! But with this line up which one is the MOST beautiful?
  • flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

All of them?!

edited December 1969

Roleplayer suggestion: ROLL.

Assign each person a number, then roll appropriate die, and if you get stuff like "Tony talks to himself", he's speaking with the houseplant in the corner, possibly mistaking it to a mutant lady with flora-related powers while in his cups...

edited December 1969

That's a darn good idea. I need to get my rolling chops back anyway. I roll play my way through my comic project. I'm not up to book two yet but book one has been scripted.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Roleplayer suggestion: ROLL.

Assign each person a number, then roll appropriate die, and if you get stuff like "Tony talks to himself", he's speaking with the houseplant in the corner, possibly mistaking it to a mutant lady with flora-related powers while in his cups...

I all ways get snake eyes :roll:

edited December 1969

No such animal on two ten siders, one red and one blue. That's 11 :coolsmile: . You get 01 to 00 which is 100!!! %-P

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    No such animal on two ten siders, one red and one blue. That's 11 :coolsmile: . You get 01 to 00 which is 100!!! %-P

you can't play with them where I go - you would in up in the alley :long:

edited December 1969

Mind, I think that Tony hitting on a houseplant standing in the corner would be pretty funny pic...

edited June 2012

HELP!!! I'm stuck! I only have about FIVE of the faces I need to do the HEROS. If anyone knows of a place to find more Celberty morphs for V4 M4 please post the links. And I thought this would be easy. Man I'm stupid.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

:lol: No hurry, man. Plenty of time, and this is just for fun. :)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

that is why I bought Facegen Exporter.
    I can have whoever's face I want on Genesis, unfortunately cannot share the morph due to both my inability and license restrictions or I would.
    but the free version works ok, just cover the forehead scar with hair!

edited December 1969

Wendy my dear does it do the SHAPE as well as the texture? It's the shapes I need.

Skiriki you just stay out of this, you got this started!!! It's all your fault I'm freaking out!! I'm not gonna stop till I think its RIGHT no matter what you say!! <<< That's my brand of Humor. I'm kidding if you have any ideas pop in with them. I really want this to be nice. :coolsmile:</p>

edited December 1969

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if you can do that "Tony hits on houseplant while others giggle" thing, it'd be cool. ;)

Oh! Bonus points for Wolverine (apparently he deigned to come this time, the GM confirmed!) suffering in a cocktail party while wearing flannel and sports jacket over it. ;)

edited December 1969

DAM!!! That's some good work! Your Mother LOOKS very good and the Charlie Sheen is dead on. Is it hard to do?

edited June 2012

Skiriki said:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if you can do that "Tony hits on houseplant while others giggle" thing, it'd be cool. ;)

Oh! Bonus points for Wolverine (apparently he deigned to come this time, the GM confirmed!) suffering in a cocktail party while wearing flannel and sports jacket over it. ;)

One Tony DRUNK coming up if I ever get a good face. I'm not gonna tell you what he is doing but DRUNK is good enough.
    I'll check and see if Wolvie is in my collection.
    edited December 1969

Excellent. :lol:

edited June 2012

just matching dots to facial features
    you use the free version of facegen and the exporter for Genesis which works with the free version costs $99 but the demo is fully functional and like I said, hide the SI insignia on the forehead with hair! (or postwork!)

http://www.facegen.com/modeller.htm
    download the free version (you do not need the $299 version for Genesis)
    and then go to downloads and also download DS exporter demo.
    costs nothing to play with it and you can save morphs and everything, just has an insignia on the mesh and textures like a brand on the forehead!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Okay Wendy I'm Sold. Just Point me to the FREE way to do it. I've used Face morph PRG's before. I need links now. I have DS4Pro but you will need to show me what Plugin's and Software I will need. Keep in mind I'm busted money wise untill next month. Hell if I need a cheap one I'll just drink tea for a week instead of Sprite. :P

edited December 1969

Wait, wait, is this what I need?

fg3ExporterDG12Demo.zip
    Modeller353FreeInstall.zip

Off to play!!! I hope Im right. I'm sure I'll need help getting the Face into DS the first time. But this sounds FUN!!!

edited December 1969

well to save you navigating the above link
    http://www.facegen.com/demos.htm for facegen free
    http://www.facegen.com/exporterDG.htm for Daz studio exporter

edited December 1969

cross post!
    yea just play with facegen free first
    it is fun and you can export jpegs
    then tackle the exporter

edited June 2012

WoooHooo!!! Toys!!

EDIT: Played with, LIKE!! It has loads of morph tools. This makes DS morphs look stupid. Okay I'm in the ball game now. This is a tool I never should have been shown. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

what you can do with just Facegen itself

kiera.jpg
    800 x 529 - 97K
    who.jpg
    679 x 515 - 70K
    exorcist.jpg
    800 x 434 - 71K
    edited December 1969

I decided to grab that too :D

edited December 1969

ahead of me already!
    I was gonna show you Facegen first then get to studio!!!