edited June 2017

tgif waffl!  with the real maple syrup. heart

howdy Canada neighbors !

these egg cups?

tee heeee

Post edited by Mistara on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    Tjohn said:
    New computer ordered. Wait wait wait... Zzz zzz....

new compy smell heart

powerball NEXT JACKPOT: $435 MILLION   insane lol

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited June 2017
    Smart phone is no substitute for a computer argh withdrawal pains. Help me. :0 While my avatar gently weeps...
    Post edited by TJohn on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    Mistara said:

powerball NEXT JACKPOT: $435 MILLION   insane lol

...crikey, I could almost afford to buy a house here where I live on that and actually have a little left over to live on.
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    Tjohn said:
    Smart phone is no substitute for a computer argh withdrawal pains. Help me. :0 While my avatar gently weeps...

Netbook not a substitute for a render laptop or desktop.   I left my netbook at home today but brought my tablet with me.   Wonder if replacing the battery on the netbook will help with the power issues.  Or is it the PSU or hopefully not the motherboard.

winj - treated myself to red roses, haz no scent, arent roses supposed to smell nice?

pretty though, sprigs baby breaths

i dont have a proper birdfeeder, put some wildbird suet in bowl on patio table.  cardinal nest nearby

Mistara said:

winj - treated myself to red roses, haz no scent, arent roses supposed to smell nice?

Hybrids bred for beauty decreased the amount of attar of roses, ie the wonderful smell. I grew up with a legacy rose from my grandmother that had small but beautiful blooms and a wonderful aroma of rose. It unfortunately died as all things of true beauty must do. :(
    Mistara said:

i dont have a proper birdfeeder, put some wildbird suet in bowl on patio table.  cardinal nest nearby

Birds won't complain. ;)
    Goodbye Adam West. (cry cry)
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Tjohn said:

Oh   no more      "na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!!!!!!"

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    Mistara said:

I read something a couple of years ago that says that through the constant cross-breeding and hybrid-ing, flowers have been losing their scent.  Or sometimes gaining a not-so-pleasant scent.  For many years I've thought many flowers don't smell good.  And that some didn't have much of a scent at all.That news confirmed my thoughts and explained the reason.

Dana

Mistara said:

Suet feeders are pretty cheap.  They're usually a wire basket/cage with hinges that let you open it and put the suet cake inside, and usually have a ring with a little chain on it so you can hang it.  You can get them for one or two dollars usually.

Dana

Tjohn said:

crying 

Dana

nice day for a hammock in the yard 

robins must be on an itinerary scedule, only see em mornings and evenings 

DanaTA said:
    Mistara said:

Suet feeders are pretty cheap.  They're usually a wire basket/cage with hinges that let you open it and put the suet cake inside, and usually have a ring with a little chain on it so you can hang it.  You can get them for one or two dollars usually.

Dana

might be safer

worried the buppies will try to eat the suet

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    Mistara said:
    why do they make me put something in cart to see the price?

what purpose does that serve?

Sometimes you get a discount for having a new release or a certain number of items in the cart, so they can't tell you what the price will be without knowing what's in the cart.

Mistara said:

when i search the internet for krups coffeemakers, why does it give me links to stores with no krups?

Strangest Google result ever:  someone googled "How long has Theresa May been PM?" and got 173 Trillion -- yes, Google, you read my mind, I wanted to know her length in Picometers.

I sometimes search the word "meow" to see what I get.

Mistara said:

Here, I see them all day.  And they are the proverbial "early birds".  Sometimes they start chirping before I go to bed, sadly.  They don't chirp sadly, it's sad that I'm just going to bed that late/early.  blush

Dana

Trying to download something before it expires tomorrow but computer is acting up.

edited June 2017
    Mistara said:

...nice day for a sweater and heavy coat here (a brolly may not be a bad idea to carry with you as well). 

Yesterday it was sunny and 90° in Fairbanks Alaska.  

At the same time it was 54° with frequent heavy showers here. 

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    Mistara said:
    why do they make me put something in cart to see the price?

what purpose does that serve?

Sometimes you get a discount for having a new release or a certain number of items in the cart, so they can't tell you what the price will be without knowing what's in the cart.

Mistara said:

when i search the internet for krups coffeemakers, why does it give me links to stores with no krups?

Strangest Google result ever:  someone googled "How long has Theresa May been PM?" and got 173 Trillion -- yes, Google, you read my mind, I wanted to know her length in Picometers.

was referring to the coffee makers smiley not showing price before in cart. they do it with tvs too

kyoto kid said:
    Mistara said:

...nice day for a sweater and heavy coat here (a brolly may not be a bad idea to carry with you as well). 

Yesterday it was sunny and 90° in Fairbanks Alaska.  

At the same time it was 54° with frequent heavy showers here. 

Nothing wrong with that picture, is there?   indecision 

Dana

edited June 2017

...yeah, I know they get over 21 hours of daylight there while we only get arond 15, still that is usually known as real "Frozen Tundra" country.   I could see maybe the 70s, but being that far north, reaching 90°?  It just seems so wrong for some reason.

edited June 2017

..while taking breaks from house hunting, been working with Skin Builder Pro 3. Of course had to test it on two of my favourite willing subjects.

Leela SBP light.jpg
    742 x 1200 - 764K
    Tracey SBP.jpg
    742 x 1200 - 758K

commplainnnt spider in my bath tub.

eucalyptus salt bath soak, no wanna share with spidey

(k)nights in white satinnnn
    letters writtennn

is it knights in white satin? like knights wearing satin uniforms

or nights in white satin as in satin sheets and lingerie?

or knights wearing satin lingerie

Mistara said:

commplainnnt spider in my bath tub.

eucalyptus salt bath soak, no wanna share with spidey

Ducky more fun. :)

Why will this not work for a Daddy's day gift?

stm-hs-n-64-duaghterheart.jpg
    94 x 94 - 2K
This discussion has been closed.