The They Stuck Gears on my Convoy Whinging Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,609

My roommate is asleep and I am not.   Probably because I had a cup of ice coffee after work and she did not.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    ...this is why I cannot stay in a shelter or transitional housing. It is difficult enough for me to deal with other people in a shared house or apartment, I could not handle sharing my sleeping space with a total stranger.

Wonder if I can get dim installed?  Or do something other than trying to rename my zbrush installer in my one drive.  I am thinking its original name is best as it says all the info I need for it.

I need to figure how to get asleep soon.  Tomorrow I need to figure out who I am going to see wonder woman with on Monday.

Right now is not the time to figure out who is responsible for removing monster with sharp teeth from my house.  This is not the first time a sharp tooth monster came into the house since I moved in 2012.   It has been a while since the last monster came to the house. 

...wish I could get rid of the elephant in the room that I am dealing with.

Hmmm elephant?   I do not think they have sharp teeth.  But still I do not want one as they eat a lot which means they poop a lot.

I think I need to capture my little monster with sharp teeth and humanly euthanize it and photograph it for festering purposes and put the dead monster into the trash can out side.   Why euthanize it humanly?  To make sure I can still take good pictures to work with.  I also want it dead so it will not bite me.   Wonder if I can use glue traps for my purposes.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991

Must be more comfortable than it looks.

Maybe the tablet's do not disturb function will keep it from telling me I got an email so I can ignore everything for about eight hours hopefully.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

is it still caturday?

Uggghhh I guess I only got four hours sleep.   It is four am but need to figure something out by 6:30 for sleep.

edited June 2017
    Mistara said:

is it still caturday?

..in Hawai'i and Alaska it is.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

Wonder if I need to find time for a nap today.   Maybe between seven and nine thirty am or after I visit my mum today.

How did spongebob get downloaded on my tablet?

naps are nice.

in limbo between sleep and awake-ness all day,  meh

edited June 2017
    ...I'd take that any day over the limbo I am in.
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666

I could not wake the computer from sleep mode.  I had to press the reset button on the front of my Windows PC.  The memory seems to be o.k. though.

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899

After three weeks of a hunger strike, my Beta finally died.  No idea what was wrong.  Tank water was fine, no obvious signs of disease or any kind of sickness.  The pet store couldn't figure it out either.

RIP Hikaru!

Annnddddddd.... he's already replaced!  Welcome Zaphod Beeblebrox!

Zaphod 01.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 169K
    Stryder87 said:

After three weeks of a hunger strike, my Beta finally died.  No idea what was wrong.  Tank water was fine, no obvious signs of disease or any kind of sickness.  The pet store couldn't figure it out either.

RIP Hikaru!

sorry to hear about Hikaru.

Zaphod a babel fish? smiley 

(thank you to Cho for new teapot smiley)

yanno, absentminded is a real thing,  brewing coffee in drip pot, plain water came out, i forgot to put the coffee in 

kyoto kid said:

got us covered in the powerball 

4 years 6 months to retirement, need win so i could be like driving miss daisy, hire round the clock drivers

i live, literally, surrounded by miles of ocean front, yet havent been to the beach in years, cant get there, and they have the lovely boardwalks for strolling.  closest i get to the beach is watching sea gulls opportuning by the mccy dees parking lot, or is that car park. smiley

is the 'h' in herb silent?

Mistara said:
    Stryder87 said:

RIP Hikaru!

sorry to hear about Hikaru.

Zaphod a babel fish? smiley 

Possibly, but there's no way I'm sticking THAT in my ear!  It's got pincers!  haha

Mistara said:
    kyoto kid said:

Yes, except when it isn't. smiley

Stryder87 said:

RIP Hikaru!

Raising a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster high. wink

Tjohn said:
    Stryder87 said:

RIP Hikaru!

It was either buy him, or a couch.  The couch was highly improbable though.  laugh

• hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335
    Stryder87 said:
    Tjohn said:
    Stryder87 said:

RIP Hikaru!

It was either buy him, or a couch.  The couch was highly improbable though.  laugh

That depends on if the time-machine stops by the stairwell long enough to let them get around one corner......

(waits to see if anyone even gets that reference...)

Mistara said:
    kyoto kid said:

got us covered in the powerball 

4 years 6 months to retirement, need win so i could be like driving miss daisy, hire round the clock drivers

i live, literally, surrounded by miles of ocean front, yet havent been to the beach in years, cant get there, and they have the lovely boardwalks for strolling.  closest i get to the beach is watching sea gulls opportuning by the mccy dees parking lot, or is that car park. smiley

..thnaks, got a Megabucks ticket in for tonight myself. One of us has to win.

Tjohn said:
    Stryder87 said:

RIP Hikaru!

...OUCH! Getting hit in the head by that gold brick with the slice of lemon around it smarts.

...I think it left a mark too....

• Oh no, not again.

this a blast from the past lol

there was another pony tails hair, paradise something

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,137

Brain the size of a planet.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

...and shooting pains all down the diodes on my left side

This discussion has been closed.