The They Stuck Gears on my Convoy Whinging Complaint Thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086

Complaint: PC+ freebie is showing as $10+ in final step of checkout.  I'll try again later.

And what's with this Catch Up on Summer Sale?  It's not even Summer yet, and the sale is ending?!?!

Dana

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited May 2017
    DanaTA said:

Complaint: PC+ freebie is showing as $10+ in final step of checkout.  I'll try again later.

And what's with this Catch Up on Summer Sale?  It's not even Summer yet, and the sale is ending?!?!

Dana

Next up. Fall Festival Sale, then Halloween Holi-Daze Sale. indecision

Those should take us into July.

Post edited by TJohn on

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702

I am tired.  I have two one notes in my start menu.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    Tjohn said:

...yes

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Golden years, gold whop whop whop
    Don't let me hear you say life's taking you nowhere, angel
    Come get up my baby
    Look at that sky, life's begun
    Nights are warm and the days are young

not really feelin golden, had to change my depends twice this morning, not even noon yet
    calling in sick wasn't an option today, 
    can hear the auditors in the office next door. think i'm next.

doh  they went out to lunch first. saving me for dessert.

we waiting for them to leave so we can play pink floyd meddle  loud

eeeks audit found an 'observation'.  they back in July.  

the excitement over, so sleeepy

Thor'sDay.  

date with a witcher tnight heart rescue dandelion from the eternal fire creeps.

At pool side of my YMCA outdoor pool. There is WiFi here.  Probably should have put sun tan stuff on before getting into pool.

edited June 2017
    Mistara said:

Come get up my baby

not really feelin golden, had to change my depends twice this morning, not even noon yet

...not feeing very golden here either.  Waste service took away the rubbish and recycle bins today, If I want service to continue I need to set it up on my own.  The other day a serviceman from the gas utility came here to shut the gas off, I ended up taking over the account under  my name so I could have hot water while I'm still here (with my thin blood, cold showers are definitely a NO!). Turned the furnace off with the warmer weather so it will only be the water heater so that shouldn't run up much of a monthly bill.  A bit concerned that power may be next.

Still no callbacks or emails from rentals I've been contacting. 

Need to talk to the housing advocacy group tomorrow (not open on Thursdays) as both of these actions may violate city ruling. Also still waiting on the interview call I am supposed to get from the Legal Aid office, been about two weeks now.

Feel like Estragon or Vladimir.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    kyoto kid said:
    Mistara said:

Come get up my baby

...not feeing very golden here either.  Waste service took away the rubbish and recycle bins today, If I want service to continue I need to set it up on my own.  The other day a serviceman from the gas utility came here to shut the gas off, I ended up taking over the account under  my name so I could have hot water while I'm still here (with my thin blood, cold showers are definitely a NO!). Turned the furnace off with the warmer weather so it will only be the water heater so that shouldn't run up much of a monthly bill.  A bit concerned that power may be next.

Need to talk to the housing advocacy group tomorrow (not open on Thursdays) as both of these actions may violate city ruling. Also still waiting on the interview call I am supposed to get from the Legal Aid office, been about two weeks now.

Do you have those over 50 golden living areas by yoo?

i'm looking in my area.  a mile to the bus stop, mile and half to supermarket.  i can't do it anymore.

Twice last week almost passed out on way home, kind souls saw me wobbling and drove me rest of the way home.

angels must be tired of me complaining  lol

edited June 2017

Doh Nuts!  lollll

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,173

"Doughnuts", or as they're more affectionately known as by the calorie challenged, "Fat Pills".

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666

No rain until Monday.  It is partly cloudy today though.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    Tjohn said:

Just put this in my calendar with recurrance turned on!  Boy, this was an odd post...the Quote button was in the middle of the screen, rather than the lower right.  

Dana

Majik! laugh

Krampus heart

what will it look like in rara  

edited June 2017

we on the midnight train to Georgia 

sweet home alabams

free as a bird nows

download is crawlin, takin 4eva to d/l krampus

Post edited by Mistara on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,322
    edited June 2017
    Tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

Next up. Fall Festival Sale, then Halloween Holi-Daze Sale. indecision

Those should take us into July.

Well, You know we have to get them out of the way  before the PA Sale, The PC+ sale, and then (hopefully) like last year the Holidaze Christmas sale.  That last one was especially great; I picked up a lot of stuff for mere pennies on the dollar.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,322
    edited June 2017
    Mistara said:

sweet home alabams

free as a bird nows

COMPLAINT: Lynard Sktnard is great but you didn't include any Allman Brothers

Seven Turns on the Highway to get there

One Way Outta here

I waz born a Ramblin' Man

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    Mistara said:

sweet home alabams

free as a bird nows

no heard them on radio today. 

carry on my wayward su uh un 

doant yoo knowww yoo are aa shooting starrr

Mistara said:
    Mistara said:

sweet home alabams

free as a bird nows

no heard them on radio today. 

carry on my wayward su uh un 

doant yoo knowww yoo are aa shooting starrr

Nice playlist on your station. smiley

edited June 2017

I think there is a monster in my closet.  A little one with sharp teeth.

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,173

Good, because if it was big blue and hairy, you should tell him he's got the wrong closet.

BlueMonster.jpg
    489 x 583 - 57K

Good, because if it was big blue and hairy, you should tell him he's got the wrong closet.

Sounds more like Randall Boggs.

gears!

Mistara said:
    kyoto kid said:
    Mistara said:

Come get up my baby

Do you have those over 50 golden living areas by yoo?

i'm looking in my area.  a mile to the bus stop, mile and half to supermarket.  i can't do it anymore.

Twice last week almost passed out on way home, kind souls saw me wobbling and drove me rest of the way home.

angels must be tired of me complaining  lol

...yeah but pretty much all of the independent living low rent ones are filled and have years long waiting lists.

WIth all that is happening here, Angels must have gone on strike because they have been overworked too much.

edited June 2017

...Well folks looks like this really may be it.

FInally got  the callback from Legal aid yesterday, and since this was a what is known as a Judicial Foreclosure (involving the courts), that new tenant protection law I was told i Came under does not apply. To top that off the people who formerly owned hte house were here yesterday to get more of the things they still had here and told me they received a call that an eviction notice will be issued next week Friday (06/09).

Basically those angels better get back to work or I will either be stuck in a shelter with drug addicts, alcoholics, and other scary people. or out on the street as I have been unable to find anything affordable, not even a room in a shared situation that isn't way, way out with no transportation  what good will it do to have a roof over my head if I can't get to the market for food? .  This is not the way retirement was meant to be.

Will try to stay in touch here as long as I can as I will  be packing my stuff up over the next few days and and taking it to the storage  space I have.

If I ever needed a Megabucks ticket to come through for me, the time is now as that seems to the only hope I have left to afford living here.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

I have a headache and just took a painkiller.  I am trying to eat dinner but someone is talking loudly on the phone in the next room.  For some reason it is bothering me.  I guess I will take a break from eating.

This discussion has been closed.