"Brace yourself, my dear wallet! There's always another Sale - and Glitches!"

Comments

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,713

Nath said:
    Toonces said:

I was going to post something about orange banners, but then I remembered the first rule. ;)

It doesn't seem to work anyway, so what would there be to mention ;)

I suspect the code is missing 5 letters...

• I just made a change to this coupon that should resolve the issue.  Please try it again.

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

Yay, it works now, thanks! Now I can play shopping cart jenga for two days cheeky

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    Ati said:

I'd like the big offer, please. laugh

Me, too. Despite the large amounts I've been spending, yet again there are NONE for me. It's enough to encorage me to start doing more of my shopping elsewhere.

makes you feel any better, I haven't spent much at all since MM and i didn't get any offer, so no need to take it personally

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,454
    Ati said:

+1

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268
    edited April 2017
    Ati said:

Me, too. Despite the large amounts I've been spending, yet again there are NONE for me. It's enough to encorage me to start doing more of my shopping elsewhere.

makes you feel any better, I haven't spent much at all since MM and i didn't get any offer, so no need to take it personally

Edited: Nevermind. Changed my mind about posting. Never does any good to complain. anyway; just won't buy as much. I had a couple of items in my cart but decided to dump them and save the money. Mty only hope is that when I 'm no longer buying much DAZ realizes why; but I doubt they even notice.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,694

Is it for one use only or can you use it more than once?

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755

Only once

• HoppittyHoppitty Posts: 461

No banners for me, either. frown

• timetwisttimetwist Posts: 48

I too don't seem to have any orange banners or offers in my inbox.  I consider myself a fairly frequent, heavy spender here at Daz (but certainly not as much as others).  I'm okay with exclusive hidden offers that I don't qualify for, but I get nervous when there are two different offers going on and neither of them pops up for me.  In the past, I've seen threads where folks who owned too much were missed.  Such as the one where there was a 10% discount per genesis figure you had purchased.  Worked fine except for everyone that owned ten or more.  It would be helpful to know the details of the offers.  If I qualify, great.  If I don't, maybe my buying habits will change next time.

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,500

No banner here either crying

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited April 2017

I got an offer and used it. I've not used all its offers, and wont do, but I bought something I didn't intend to just yet due to time constraints, but probably would have soon; then again, maybe not.

The only Daz original I was tempted by was in my cart before I realised it was DRM. So it got removed.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    Nath said:

Yay, it works now, thanks! Now I can play shopping cart jenga for two days cheeky

Ha ha, my favorite game! (And yes I got one and must choose wisely.)

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,454

It'd be nice if DAZ would at least tell us why we didn't get a banner.  "Oh, sorry. You didn't buy the slime. Gotcha."

• HoppittyHoppitty Posts: 461

Nope, I bought the slime, so it isn't that.

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318

I didn't get a banner either. Maybe they look for a pattern involving a sudden recent spending splurge, followed by a purchase drought. That way they can tell when they've cleaned you out and so targeting any offers at you would be a waste of their time! :)

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

Got the rain banner. Bought Genevieve with it. Coupon from banner is acting like it's reusable.

• Odaa said:

Got the rain banner. Bought Genevieve with it. Coupon from banner is acting like it's reusable.

Go ahead and try it again...  It says valid until the 28th but I suspect it is one time only.  I debated the darkseal deal with $15 off DO plus the additional % but just wasn't feeling it.

Well, the discount is not that impressive, at least the one I got, apparently there is more than one offer... It is for an extra 40% off Daz Originals which comes out to 57% off which is not that great for Daz Os. I was thinking if combined with the deal to get $15 free DO's, it could be worthwhile, but that requires buying four other items...  Waiting till tomorrow. This is nowhere as good as the prices for the G2 Daz Originals that went off sale at least several hours before midnight on Sunday...  And today I looked at the Daz O pages without hiding what I already own and I'm kinda freaking out. I already have sooooooooo much, what else do I really need?

edited April 2017

Deleted. My last comment posted twice.

Post edited by Wonderland on
    edited April 2017

Well, the discount is not that impressive, at least the one I got, apparently there is more than one offer... It is for an extra 40% off Daz Originals which comes out to 57% off which is not that great for Daz Os. I was thinking if combined with the deal to get $15 free DO's, it could be worthwhile, but that requires buying four other items...  Waiting till tomorrow. This is nowhere as good as the prices for the G2 Daz Originals that went off sale at least several hours before midnight on Sunday...  And today I looked at the Daz O pages without hiding what I already own and I'm kinda freaking out. I already have sooooooooo much, what else do I really need?

Still nice for those of you that got it. Combined with other sales it could be great.

As for me I can only hope that, when I no longer purchase much except freebies or super cheap items, DAZ realizes why; but I wonder if they will even notice.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

I have no idea how they decide who to give the orange banners to and now it seems there are different kinds of discounts.. They must have some sort of algorithm, but it also seems the more you spend, the more they entice you with discounts to spend more. So just when you're thinking, "I'm done, I have more than I can ever use in a lifetime!" they offer you some new discount to keep your addiction going...

• MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923

Couldn´t find a promotion for this. But all the the V4 characters on my wishlist have a 70% discount.

I have no idea how they decide who to give the orange banners to and now it seems there are different kinds of discounts.. They must have some sort of algorithm, but it also seems the more you spend, the more they entice you with discounts to spend more. So just when you're thinking, "I'm done, I have more than I can ever use in a lifetime!" they offer you some new discount to keep your addiction going...

Well I spent a lot and didn't get one and FSMC said he hadn't spent much and hedidn't get one; so I don't know what criteria they are using

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    MN-150374 said:

Couldn´t find a promotion for this. But all the the V4 characters on my wishlist have a 70% discount.

Try adding a new release, not a PC+, and see what happens...!

edited April 2017
    L'Adair said:
    MN-150374 said:

Try adding a new release, not a PC+, and see what happens...!

Just wanted to give a hint to everyone, because I could not find any promotion on this. There seems to be a general 70% discount on V4 characters.

I have already made my purchases. Did not check if there is any stacking deal possible.

Post edited by MN-150374 on
    MN-150374 said:

Probably the Poser Megasale that is in the daily email

edited April 2017
    MN-150374 said:

Okay, I am not subscribed to the newsletters. Looks like most of the V4/M4 characters, hair and clothing is included in this sale.

Post edited by MN-150374 on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    MN-150374 said:
    MN-150374 said:

Okay, I am not subscribed to the newsletters. Looks like most of the V4/M4 characters, hair and clothing is included in this sale.

I noticed a number of V4/M4 products that do not have the 70%. I checked several of those and found that while they support generation 4, they also support one or another later generation: Genesis, Genesis 2, etc. FYI...

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

From the newsletter:

https://www.daz3d.com/poser-mega-sale

Featured items 70% off - 80% off with purchase of a new release

This discussion has been closed.