Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited March 2017

Maybe Metamporphosis fir Gen3f

That's already been guessed. wink

Post edited by Novica on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,122

Maybe Metamporphosis fir Gen3f

No that one was already guessed. It is a very nice product, though. I have it.

dawnblade said:

HFS Fantasy Shapes for Genesis 3 Female(s) because she looks like the one with grey hair! 

No, that gray haired one has a long pointy nose and pointy chin. It isn't her.

barbult said:
    Novica said:

Hah! Hair is Anjou. So it's Genesis 3.

Right you are! Best detective work so far. That should help focus the guesses. Keep them coming.

Edit: Although I'll point out the Anjou hair is also for Genesis 2, but I've already confirmed G3F now.. You tricked me! laugh

LOL, I'm good, aren't I?

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

GHD Faces 11+1 for Genesis 3 Females?  She kind of looks like Charlene HD in one promo picture but she doesn't in the clay texture.

Novica said:
    barbult said:
    Novica said:

Hah! Hair is Anjou. So it's Genesis 3.

Right you are! Best detective work so far. That should help focus the guesses. Keep them coming.

Edit: Although I'll point out the Anjou hair is also for Genesis 2, but I've already confirmed G3F now.. You tricked me! laugh

LOL, I'm good, aren't I?

Yes, you are sneaky! laugh

GHD Faces 11+1 for Genesis 3 Females?  She kind of looks like Charlene HD in one promo picture but she doesn't in the clay texture.

No, none of those have the saggy jawline and double chin.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

That would have been my next guess lol.

Knittingmommy is doing the right thing, though. She is looking at more than just the main promo image. wink

• FrankTheTankFrankTheTank Posts: 1,131

Barbarian and Succubus for Bethany 7? https://www.daz3d.com/barbarian-and-succubus-for-bethany-7

Barbarian and Succubus for Bethany 7? https://www.daz3d.com/barbarian-and-succubus-for-bethany-7

No, I think that one has also been guessed before.

edited March 2017
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

200 Plus - Head & Face Morphs for Genesis 3 Female(s) because it has faces of ethnic groups.

The many faces of Nelly

No, I never even heard of that product LOL.

dawnblade said:

200 Plus - Head & Face Morphs for Genesis 3 Female(s) because it has faces of ethnic groups.

No, we are geting a lot of repeat guesses of things that have already been eliminated. This was already ruled out. I know it is hard to keep track of eveything that has been guessed. Novica summarized it several posts back. 200 Plus is one of my favorite products though, and I have several renders in my gallery of those morphs. I highly recommend it and the male version.

I appreciate when you include a link to the product you are guessing. That helps me look at things I've never seen.

barbult said:
    dawnblade said:

No, we are geting a lot of repeat guesses of things that have already been eliminated. This was already ruled out. I know it is hard to keep track of eveything that has been guessed. Novica summarized it several posts back. 200 Plus is one of my favorite products though, and I have several renders in my gallery of those morphs. I highly recommend it and the male version.

Oops! Sorry! Somehow I missed that list. laugh

dawnblade said:
    barbult said:
    dawnblade said:

Oops! Sorry! Somehow I missed that list. laugh

No problem. It is hard to track all these guesses! Try again.

i added the link to my post.  Its 1 am here I'm going to have to call it a night lol.  Good luck everyone, I am excited to find out what it is in the morning!  This has been great fun Barbult thanks for doing this and Novica for hosting.

Here's the post, it's a couple pages back so this should help. I've added things up to this point (I do have to go do other things now though.)

i added the link to my post.  Its 1 am here I'm going to have to call it a night lol.  Good luck everyone, I am excited to find out what it is in the morning!  This has been great fun Barbult thanks for doing this and Novica for hosting.

Thanks, that was very nice of you. See you in the morning.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Yep, I'm outta guesses, too.  My bed is calling to me.  :)  Good luck everyone!

Yep, I'm outta guesses, too.  My bed is calling to me.  :)  Good luck everyone!

Good night. I won't last much longer myself. I'll check back tomorrow.

I'm done for the night too. Thanks, this was fun. Good luck all!

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227
    edited March 2017

Lola's lovely ladies! 

https://www.daz3d.com/llola-s-lovely-ladies

Genda that pack?? or Mary or someone........ lol

Post edited by deathbycanon on

Lola's lovely ladies! 

https://www.daz3d.com/llola-s-lovely-ladies

Genda that pack?? or Mary or someone........ lol

That does really look like her. Barbult's getting some sleep (and it's 3:20am so I SHOULD be) so she'll check back in the morning and let you know. It sure looks like it to me though.

edited March 2017

I've done a lot of shopping over at Rendo and thought you'd like to see these cuties. (This is my personal render thread, in addition to showing Daz stuff.) These are Toon Animals and are adorable little creatures. Here's a tip: they are all duf files, so after you load the first one, you drag the rest of them into the viewport (hold down CTRL and click on the file) so you avoid that "want to save current scene?" and closing operation. 

These aren't even the full set. They're adorable and great for kids' toys.

TIP: For newbies who don't know this- if you're trying to combine two dufs for a combination to kitbash two or more sets, go up to File and use "Merge." Don't use Open.

toon toys Rendo.png
    900 x 675 - 609K
    Post edited by Novica on
  • isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    Novica said:

I've done a lot of shopping over at Rendo and thought you'd like to see these cuties. (This is my personal render thread, in addition to showing Daz stuff.) These are Toon Animals and are adorable little creatures. Here's a tip: they are all duf files, so after you load the first one, you drag the rest of them into the viewport (hold down CTRL and click on the file) so you avoid that "want to save current scene?" and closing operation. 

These aren't even the full set. They're adorable and great for kids' toys.

TIP: For newbies who don't know this- if you're trying to combine two dufs for a combination to kitbash two or more sets, go up to File and use "Merge." Don't use Open.

Made me think of a collection of piggy banks (I think that's what you call them). Just missing the slot up on their backs.

Merging scenes can btw also be done by right clicking the scene icon in smart content or product library and select merge.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Oh, they are cute! I shop there a lot too. Just got the new Fabiana Glitter shaders and DM's new set (it's BOGO, yay!) And I picked up Fabiana's AlterGlow products. They are a really neat emissive shader system. I've been working on a render with those, will post today.

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318
    Llynara said:

Oh, they are cute! I shop there a lot too. Just got the new Fabiana Glitter shaders and DM's new set (it's BOGO, yay!) And I picked up Fabiana's AlterGlow products. They are a really neat emissive shader system. I've been working on a render with those, will post today.

Fabiana glitter shaders? Awesome! Oh, wait. I'm not going to spend any more money. Really I'm not. Those glitter shaders don't tempt me at all. Not at all. Ooh - presets for the Fabiana sheers shaders I bought there recently. Got to have! No. Not tempted. Not in the slightest. Wow - body glitter presets! I'm not in the least bit interested, honestly.

They are so going to on my hard drive by the end of the day. Sigh... :)

This discussion has been closed.