Jaderail is at it Again.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I think it is all tied up with not being able to change Avatars or banners.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I think they changed image limits again, I cannot go over 1Mb, could before

Yeah, I noticed that. I cant post alot of my PNG's anymore :( We cant use the max attachments size any more. 5 attachments at max of 1mb each, means out max post size is 5mb. not 10.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Stuff happens, it seems it happens when don't save a scene file to work from again. It seems to happen when my health is acting up. It seems my health is acting up a lot right now. I'll just keep on keeping on.

@Sypro I thought I uploaded a image. Then the thread stayed dead. I looked in and noticed nothing posted. So yes it made me feel better that the thread was dead because nothing new was up. If it was up and the thread was dead I would have felt very bad indeed.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Well, I for one am eagerly waiting to see what you'll come up with for your next render. You've done a great job building up suspense. :lol: Sorry to hear that your health hasn't been good...hope the new year brings you lots of better days and not so many bad ones.

Love your latest Jaderail portrait, by the way. :) All the wrinkles make me wonder about his life story...he's probably not much of a talker, but I bet he'd have some interesting tales to tell, if you can somehow get him to put the knife away...

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

We're all sitting here waiting

edited December 1969

All Right all ready, was just a test render of my Medicine Woman for my Primitives project. I've kit bashed more stuff on her now and soon I can do a full render, so now you know. Right now I need to Age her more, but I'm working a bit at a time. So hold your horses would ya?

• cjreynoldscjreynolds Posts: 155
    edited January 2013

I may be asking a question that everyone here knows, but Jeff, where did you get the idea for your persona? Was it adapted from a video game or comic character (I'm not a big gamer or comic reader, so I wouldn't know)?

(BTW: It's a really cool-looking character :)

Post edited by cjreynolds on
    edited December 1969

I was a Big AD&D gamer for many years (12-14?). I played Jaderail for so many years that he became a part of my life. He now sit's behind my eyes with me. And Yes he does have many great stories I could and might tell one of these days.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I was a Big AD&D gamer for many years (12-14?). I played Jaderail for so many years that he became a part of my life. He now sit's behind my eyes with me. And Yes he does have many great stories I could and might tell one of these days.

Cool! Destruction, mayhem, and magic! Good times.....

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Cool! Destruction, mayhem, and magic! Good times.....LOL!! Yes. Neutral Evil Drow Excile Dual Class Warrior Mage, very much..

WAY Cool! Destruction, mayhem, and magic! VERY Good times.... Indeed.

edited December 1969

Yet another Enviroment test as I continue work on my old Med woman..

Brog-02.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,808
    edited December 1969

nice, got the sense of distance and scale of those mountains looking right

edited December 1969

Very nice! What pack are the trees from?

edited January 2013

This is the New Easy Enviroments Greenlands Enviro for DS and Poser. Simple one click setup and then just render, Renders fast and Well.
    http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/easy-environments-greenlands And the props come seperate as well.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited January 2013

Jaderail said:
    This is the New Easy Enviroments Greenlands Enviro for DS and Poser. Simple one click setup and then just render, Renders fast and Well.
    http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/easy-environments-greenlands And the props come seperate as well.

You've found the "Make Art" button! Cool! :) (I knew it was out there somewhere..)

Post edited by cjreynolds on
    edited December 1969

Okay, I'm going to Update ALL my DS4 stuff, Prgs, Plugins and Content. So I will be down to just my DS3A for the time being. I hope to get this done before Yet another update gets released for DS. Also I have FORCED myself to start finishing some of my many scattered projects, the Small ones first then the next then the next and so on. I hope to be back to my old ways soon. Maybe with some of this done and off my back I can get back to doing things like I did in the past. I'm just too spread out right now.

My First Project is a Brand New Zip Install Tutorial PDF for all New Users and others that might find it useful. I'm very close to finished with it right now. Wish me luck and I'll see you folks in the forums.

edited December 1969

Damn, back to DS3? I couldn't go back now. All my characters are Genesis lol And the shaders and Plug ins I use are for DS4.0+

I'm glad to hear that despite this you are getting back into your projects :)

edited January 2013

I'm not crazy (Fully, yet) I did back up all my DS4 Scene files, so once I'm re-installed and updated I'm good to go again. At this point the only thing I have lost is the ability to make Genesis Smart Props, But that will come with the install of DS4.5.1.56. So I'm just not able to render Genesis Jade or anything Genesis right now. Not bad when you think that from today on (Sort of) all my 4.5 content will be 100% upto date. Plugins and all.

edited December 1969

Yeah, I think I need to upgrade my Ds4.5 version. I'm still on Ds4.5.1.6 - I've always taken my time before doing so, just in case some bad bug has appeared in the next beta. But it seems to be running well. I read there were some improvements to 3Delight and Autofit (Sounds enticing)

edited December 1969

Okay, I'm back in DS4.5 at a 100% clean upto date install. Now to have my DL's reset to ZERO and start gathering all the updated Genesis files.
    Tip: Not sure why but with a FULL uninstall and Reg clean (Do not forget the Appdata files in the Documents (Hidden) folder) my PC now boots faster and EVERYTHING loads and runs faster, maybe the CMS? Not sure.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Okay, I'm back in DS4.5 at a 100% clean upto date install. Now to have my DL's reset to ZERO and start gathering all the updated Genesis files.
    Tip: Not sure why but with a FULL uninstall and Reg clean (Do not forget the Appdata files in the Documents (Hidden) folder) my PC now boots faster and EVERYTHING loads and runs faster, maybe the CMS? Not sure.

waiting for you to start UP :cheese:

edited January 2013

bigh said:
    Jaderail said:

waiting for you to start UP :cheese:I can not wait to get back in the saddle myself bigh. I've missed just playing for the fun of it, and contests just for fun. But next will be the Food props for the Primitive People type stuff.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    bigh said:
    Jaderail said:

waiting for you to start UP :cheese:

I can not wait to get back in the saddle myself bigh. I've missed just playing for the fun of it, and contests just for fun. But next will be the Food props for the Primitive People type stuff.

great to hear - when you are ready we should have contest for fun too

edited December 1969

A primitive eating contest?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,808
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:

the cube was a nice square meal
    the sphere went down nicely
    gotta lurve dunken dem tori? toruses? whatever the plural is!
    cylinder was like a sausage roll
    had difficulty swallowing the pyramid though
    the pointy ends kinda stuck in my throat and we will not discuss the outcome of the final movement.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

the pointy ends kinda stuck in my throat and we will not discuss the outcome of the final movement.

I shall refrain from asking the question with an implied answer :-P

The only thing cooking in my daz land is hair and eyebrows lol

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I've missed just playing for the fun of it, and contests just for fun. But next will be the Food props for the Primitive People type stuff.

My playtime is over. Time to get started on my March Madness pack.

edited December 1969

bigh said:
    great to hear - when you are ready we should have contest for fun too
    Give me a bit to get caught up and we will think up a nice challenge my friend.
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:

I shall refrain from asking the question with an implied answer :-P

The only thing cooking in my daz land is hair and eyebrows lolThe Prop work has continued slow but mostly steady, and some of them will work in any cooking setting. And hairs are always nice to have, especialiy when they are exactly what you want. But I'm not eating any pyramids to test the other comments. LOL!

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Jaderail said:
    I've missed just playing for the fun of it, and contests just for fun. But next will be the Food props for the Primitive People type stuff.

My playtime is over. Time to get started on my March Madness pack.Oh great, yet another Daz3D sale I'll find myself kneedeep in after it starts. But I'm happy you had a bit of free time, to bad it ended so soon.