The OMG It is 2017 This thread's end is Nigh Complaint Thread.

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited January 2017

They Glued Gears on my Tardis Complainty Thread

Post edited by Mistara on

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,569
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:

...not going anywhere tonight being I am totally broke as it is the end of the month.  Had to ride the bus more than usual because of all the cold icy weather and even needed to take a cab on one occasion.  Probably for the better, as I don't have to deal with a lot of drunk people, especially those who get behind the wheel.  I have a bottle of ,wine brie, crackers, and some of my special "rheumatis medicine". Don't need much more.

does it rhyme with luksusowa?

i did one guiness, now i'm on yo hot tea with hazelnut creamer.

mebbe a nip of the eggnog angel

...not exactly.  Let's just say three letters C...B...D.

kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:

...not going anywhere tonight being I am totally broke as it is the end of the month.  Had to ride the bus more than usual because of all the cold icy weather and even needed to take a cab on one occasion.  Probably for the better, as I don't have to deal with a lot of drunk people, especially those who get behind the wheel.  I have a bottle of ,wine brie, crackers, and some of my special "rheumatis medicine". Don't need much more.

Charlie Band Daniels?

edited January 2017

...crikey this forum software is getting annoying.  I click on a link in an ebot mail and it keeps taking me to the very bottom of the page.  Then when I click on the "Quote" button, it scrolls up instead of down to the comment edtiing window.

...and this new version of FF is a piece of junk  It is incredibly slow as well as after opening a new page (or refreshing one) the "connecting" swirly just keeps going on and on ad nausem even though the page is, finished loading, slowing everything else down and sending my systm into "not responding" mode with annoying frequency.  

I had to kill it a few minutes ago in Task Manger as nothing was working and the memory usage had bloated to where it was almost taking up all of the available memory I had.   I'd roll back to ver 31.0 but that breaks You Tube and several other functions.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:

Charlie Band Daniels?

...umm not exactly.  Lets just say I live in one of the few states where I can get it...legally.

kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:

Charlie Band Daniels?

...umm not exactly.  Lets just say I live in one of the few states where I can get it...legally.

dohhhh  i is soo moving to Oregon

bone gnomes never stop ouching me

one more trip thru the store cart with holiday discount.  ohhh i'm gonna miss that.

They clued gears on my coupie Complaint Thread

mr toothsome needs toothpaste n floss

Tjohn said:

they dont make nickels like they used.
    feels like plastic these days.  and easy to confuse with quarters >.<

See you next year.

edited January 2017

...hmm only 20:20 here which means 23:20 on the other coast.

Still 40 minutes to go

edited January 2017
    Tjohn said:

...ya der hey!

Stock cars, sausages and beer eh, perfect romantic evening with da missus.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009

Before I forget, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

edited January 2017

...three more minutes to go here on the Left Coast.

edited January 2017

• kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:

Charlie Band Daniels?

I'm still waiting for it.  The east is still stuck in the last century.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666

Happy New Year.  Complaint: I found some RAM that is compatible with my motherboard for $39.  Unfortunately, it is out of stock.  I'll need to buy the $53 RAM instead.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699

Happy New Year.  Complaint: I found some RAM that is compatible with my motherboard for $39.  Unfortunately, it is out of stock.  I'll need to buy the $53 RAM instead.

I need some Ram too!

I cannot see where are my QTips.   I cannot hear where are my glasses?

i missed it, fell asleep

do i need to change something on my clock?

first 2017 resolution, i need to start being more diabetic 'compliant'

so 1st question is lactose.
    if is bad for kittehs and buppies, why isnt it bad for humans?

They Glued Gears on my 2017 Complaint Thread

luved the mood rings, wish would come back

kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:

Charlie Band Daniels?

...this is part of the reason I am "toughing" it out here in soggy, high rent Portland.  So much easier on the system than Pharma drugs with all their side effects (that usually make just dealing with the pain and stiffness the better option), or OTC meds that rot your liver, stomach, and kydneys out.

MistyMist said:

...because Wisconsin would go broke otherwise.

MistyMist said:

It is actually with a lot of humans.  I might be mildly lactose intolerant

kyoto kid said:
    kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:

Charlie Band Daniels?

...this is part of the reason I am "toughing" it out here in soggy, high rent Portland.  So much easier on the system than Pharma drugs with all their side effects (that usually make just dealing with the pain and stiffness the better option), or OTC meds that rot your liver, stomach, and kydneys out.

is why i wont touch the 'diabetic' farmasooticals.  in my mind is linked to pancreatic cancer.

...ah well, woke up to a wet rather than snowy, icy morning. Cold though, not even expected to make 40 F's today. 

Do or die day for the Green Bay Packers. They defeat Detroit and they're the Division Champs.  They lose, and they'll be watching the playoffs from home.  Last game of the day (was moved to the Sunday Night game on NBC) and of the regular season (no MNF tomorrow, that's all dominated by college bowls).

I went to Xdress a shirt to Victoria 4 and found out I did not install the Vicky 4 licence.   I did a little more research and found out Vicky 4 licence was not downloaded.

MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:
    kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    kyoto kid said:

Charlie Band Daniels?

is why i wont touch the 'diabetic' farmasooticals.  in my mind is linked to pancreatic cancer.

....yeah I was on them for a while along with statins.  Felt queasy all day, just about every day. Somedays it was worse to the point I would just go back to bed.  Hard to concentrate on anything when you feel like yuck.

This discussion has been closed.