The OMG It is 2017 This thread's end is Nigh Complaint Thread.

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    ShelLuser said:

Aha, so this is where I can leave my complaints about the awesome Daz Christmas sales & freebies :)

So here's my complaint: it's. too. awesome! surprise

Currenrly downloading 62 freebies, and it seems that it's going to take a little longer. Darn you Daz for giving us all this awesome stuff to play with :)

And Happy Holidays everyone

all reverse complaints welcome :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 2016
    ps1borg said:
    MistyMist said:

didn't get much done in my excel prokect today.  only 3 more days to finish it. 

pour the caffeine, please !!

Seems to have been a bad year for Space Queens and Princesses too :)

...yeah, just saw that.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,679

I am thinking of quitting 3d sometime Saturday (at least for this year)  I think I may pick it up come next year.

• I am thinking of quitting 3d sometime Saturday (at least for this year)  I think I may pick it up come next year.

*snicker*

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

who gets to 2017 first?

tnight a nyquil nite  shnitzzz

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666

I want a job so that I can buy a Macintosh computer.  Then I can run my internet browsers and Daz Studio without any problems.  angry

edited December 2016

I want a job so that I can buy a Macintosh computer.  Then I can run my internet browsers and Daz Studio without any problems.  angry

may your wishes all come true

sbw.jpg
    401 x 370 - 18K
    Post edited by ps1borg on

bet she needs lotta toothbrushes

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,084
    kyoto kid said:

...If I listed the old albums and 45s I have (sans my classical collection), it would read like a Casey Kasem playlist (my first record ever was Beep Beep which I got for Christmas along with both a '59 Nash Ramber wagon and '59 Cadillac friction toy car).

I don't have hundreds, but I didn't list all of my discs.  I do still have some 45's, too.  Not a lot.

Dana

• Rolo-flavoured hot chocolate and Kahlua.... ohwowohwowohwowohwow....laugh

MistyMist said:

who gets to 2017 first?

..whoever has the best leadoff from first base.

edited December 2016

...you wouldn't want a Mac if you plan to do rendering in Iray as they abandoned Nvidia. For less than the cost of the Mac Pro "coffee can" you can get a kickbutt PC workstation with a better CPU, 64 GB of memory, and a couple high memory Nvidia cards.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • mrinalmrinal Posts: 641
    MistyMist said:

But doesn't she save on the mouthwash?

• MistyMist said:

who gets to 2017 first?

The astronauts in the International Space Station.  Because of Relativity gravitational time effects they are a few nanoseconds into the future than we closer to the center of the Earth are.surprisecool

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    DanaTA said:
    kyoto kid said:

...If I listed the old albums and 45s I have (sans my classical collection), it would read like a Casey Kasem playlist (my first record ever was Beep Beep which I got for Christmas along with both a '59 Nash Ramber wagon and '59 Cadillac friction toy car).

I don't have hundreds, but I didn't list all of my discs.  I do still have some 45's, too.  Not a lot.

Dana

My collection started in 1955.  I have some older 78s that were given to after that.

complainnnt  Fahrenheits are dropping again.

and serious brainfart, can't remember excel conditional formatting.  want it ta highlight the whole row if column c has a first of the month in it 

my day lily (luissa is her name) budding a flower heart

rummaging for a k-cup. should have a french roast one.

ready to start my Spring purge when i get home. throwing out clothes, sewing table, leftover rug scraps i been hoarding.  need a waxy ring for my toilet (if you're from Greenpoint Brooklyn, it's a turlet lol, (where is mcguyver?he been quiet)), it wobbles, landlord prolly won't do it this week. sighhh

suspected squirrel mischeif, chewing antenna wires.

• Perhaps they should be called Fahrenlows?

Morning. Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hhot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot 

Perhaps they should be called Fahrenlows?

wouldnt be going to Canada, the celsiuses are up there

ps1borg said:

Morning. Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hhot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot 

hot pear juice for the keetsusses?

oh dear  sugar crashing

need a daffyduck for carrara

...going to have some real Fahrenlows around the new year here.  Down the upper teens on the 2nd which is bitter cold for this area of the country.  Also frozen Water from the sky forecast for New Years day (and possibly late new Year's Eve). 

fahrenheights dance lol

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,679

I think I have kindle unlimited but I forgot to check out any books

cant afford the jw blue this year. >.<

what yoo drinkin for new years party?

kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:
    mrinal said: