The OMG It is 2017 This thread's end is Nigh Complaint Thread.

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

I got a package via UPS today from my Daddy and StepMum.  I opened it up to find three Christmas presents.  I know I have to wait till Sunday to open them but I want to see what I got.   This was a surpise as I thought my Christmas present was my Thanksgiving visit to see them.   Okay today is Wednesday, then there is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to get though.  That is four sleeps until I can open the gifts.   Oooh I want to be a good girl but why does being a good girl seem so hard?

yoo still resisting temptations?

i think there a 70s band named temptations

ps1borg said:
    MistyMist said:

someone I work with sent me an old school Aussie stock whip for christmas

!

come to think of it, theres a song about a whip,

'whip it good'

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010

OK, I turned off the star at the top of the page and reselected it. Now the ebots are arriving again. yes

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    Tjohn said:

Credit card# stolen today. No financial harm done, but angry. Now I have to wait a week for a new card.

First time for me. angry.

And why am I not getting ebots for this thread any more? no

Did it happen here?  I hope not!  But I never use CC here or any other 3D site.  Most sites at all...I use PayPal as often as I can.

I gave up on the Ebots a long, long, time ago.  I just have the thread bookmarked and leave the My Bookmarks page open in a tab, and every now and then I refresh it to see if there are new posts in my bookmarked pages.  Saves me from a lot of forum spam in my inbox!

Dana

kyoto kid said:
    Tjohn said:

Credit card# stolen today. No financial harm done, but angry. Now I have to wait a week for a new card.

...oh no.  Thought it might have happned to me as well since I got an email receipt from a fitness club but addressed to a different person's name.  Checked my balance to make sure, and everything is OK.

Me, set foot in a fitness club with my creaky bones and joints?  You have got to be kidding.

Movement is actually the best thing for hurty joints, I'm told.

Dana

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 2016
    MistyMist said:

I got a package via UPS today from my Daddy and StepMum.  I opened it up to find three Christmas presents.  I know I have to wait till Sunday to open them but I want to see what I got.   This was a surpise as I thought my Christmas present was my Thanksgiving visit to see them.   Okay today is Wednesday, then there is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to get though.  That is four sleeps until I can open the gifts.   Oooh I want to be a good girl but why does being a good girl seem so hard?

yoo still resisting temptations?

i think there a 70s band named temptations

..actually the 60s and 70s.  They were one of the premiere Motown groups.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 2016
    MistyMist said:
    ps1borg said:
    MistyMist said:

someone I work with sent me an old school Aussie stock whip for christmas

!

come to think of it, theres a song about a whip,

'whip it good'

..as well as:

DanaTA said:
    kyoto kid said:
    Tjohn said:

...oh no.  Thought it might have happned to me as well since I got an email receipt from a fitness club but addressed to a different person's name.  Checked my balance to make sure, and everything is OK.

Me, set foot in a fitness club with my creaky bones and joints?  You have got to be kidding.

Movement is actually the best thing for hurty joints, I'm told.

Dana

...to a point.  When bones are also involved, even walking can be a major discomfort. Stairs are the worst for me.  I need to find a place that is all on one single floor with few if any stairs to the sidewalk outside. 

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689

I want to go back to bed but I am already at the mall.

• I want to go back to bed but I am already at the mall.

Many malls have department stores.  Department stores usually have beds. enlightened

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    Tjohn said:

Mine was stolen last week or week before.  It's really a hassle.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYOTO KID.

nomms crumb cake crumbs the best of the best crumbs. crumblicious

atticanne said:
    Tjohn said:

Mine was stolen last week or week before.  It's really a hassle.

Oh, that's bad!  Sorry to hear that!  I hope you can get it all straightened out before long.

Dana

Happy Birthday, Kyoto Kid!

Dana

...Thank you Dana and Attic Annie.

Yeah watching my account balance daily after getting those invoice emails from that health club yesterday.  Really hope that is not happening through the store here.  Haven't purchased anything recently (only taking advantage of the freebie offers).

• I got a package via UPS today from my Daddy and StepMum.  I opened it up to find three Christmas presents.  I know I have to wait till Sunday to open them but I want to see what I got.   This was a surpise as I thought my Christmas present was my Thanksgiving visit to see them.   Okay today is Wednesday, then there is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to get though.  That is four sleeps until I can open the gifts.   Oooh I want to be a good girl but why does being a good girl seem so hard?

Maybe only 2 more sleeps. In my family you were allowed to open at  least one Christmas present after midnight on Christmas Eve. (Of course that was really very very early Christmas morning.)

edited December 2016

...foggy here last night and this morning.  So far partly cloudy and dry but wet stuff still in the forecast for later today and this evening.

In Swindon UK and Edinburgh Scotland it will be 55° on Christmas Day, In Melbourne AU it will be 99°.  Here around 40°.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 2016

Morning. TGIF not complaint. Complaint: still working a couple of days before Christmas, iz an outrage ! NOt complaint: beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach BEACH

x.jpg
    660 x 330 - 146K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 2016
    kyoto kid said:

...foggy here last night and this morning.  So far partly cloudy and dry but wet stuff still in the forecast for later today and this evening.

In Swindon UK and Edinburgh Scotland it will be 55° on Christmas Day, In Melbourne AU it will be 99°.  Here around 40°.

Teh radio iz saying we're the hottest country on teh planet Christmas day

hottest.png
    639 x 196 - 54K
    ps1borg said:

Morning. TGIF not complaint. Complaint: still working a couple of days before Christmas, iz an outrage ! NOt complaint: beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach beach BEACH

Enter Sandman!  wink 

Dana

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689

Everybody hates me, nobody likes me so I am going to eat Tubifex worm cubes.  Oh wait they are too dry for me so I will put them into these containers of water on my desk to moisten them.   oh wait it seems like these containers would be great for Bettas.  Oh wait they have Bettas in them and those Bettas and they are eating my worms.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Tjohn said:

Everybody hates me, nobody likes me so I am going to eat Tubifex worm cubes.  Oh wait they are too dry for me so I will put them into these containers of water on my desk to moisten them.   oh wait it seems like these containers would be great for Bettas.  Oh wait they have Bettas in them and those Bettas and they are eating my worms.

Open your eyes look up to the skies and see

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Enter Sandman!  wink 

Dana

Chohole said:
    Tjohn said:

a star is bornsmiley

an ugly sweater cookie be a better people snack enlightened

edited December 2016
    kyoto kid said:

...Thank you Dana and Attic Annie.

Yeah watching my account balance daily after getting those invoice emails from that health club yesterday.  Really hope that is not happening through the store here.  Haven't purchased anything recently (only taking advantage of the freebie offers).

BDayKK.jpg
    1640 x 1000 - 65K
This discussion has been closed.