The OMG It is 2017 This thread's end is Nigh Complaint Thread.

Comments

• hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,024
    edited December 2016

So.. It was -23C here last night, but a Chinook has rolled in and now its 0C... Donwside? The wind!

Post edited by hacsart on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686

What can one do with seamless tiles merchant resource?  I am looking at one at another store but trying to decide what I can do with it.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    hacsart said:

Blame the Normans...

Hmmm... why is "goal" pronounced "go'-al", and "gaol" pronounced "jay'-al"? surprise  I find "jail" (jay'-il) quite satisfactory.

blame normans by defaultsmiley

What can one do with seamless tiles merchant resource?  I am looking at one at another store but trying to decide what I can do with it.

use it on the pixiedust outfit enlightened

i luv the  pixiedust outfit, luv lluv luv heart

and i luv that other outfit too.

in all the face rigged excitement, forgot how much i luv my vicki 4.  the big sister i never had

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776

Morning. South wind blowing cold as a frozen prawn when the weather forecast is for hot hot hot, feeling like a mittens and sunglasses kinda day so far :)

MistyMist said:

in all the face rigged excitement, forgot how much i luv my vicki 4.  the big sister i never had

you can tile with UVs by either setting row/column or fractionalizing (.5, .3) the size of the tiles without seams showing :)

ps1borg said:
    MistyMist said:

you can tile with UVs by either setting row/column or fractionalizing (.5, .3) the size of the tiles without seams showing :)

like tiling color sprinkles 

tee heeeee  never tried covering gianni in sprinkles 

MistyMist said:
    ps1borg said:
    MistyMist said:

Might look odd if not done right.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,164
    edited December 2016
    hacsart said:

So.. It was -23C here last night, but a Chinook has rolled in and now its 0C... Donwside? The wind!

I never knew a Chinook could affect the weather like that. surprise  Do they have a patent on that feature?

chinook.jpg
    300 x 168 - 13K
    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

oops just bought a game instead of the seamless tiles.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    edited December 2016

MistyMist said:

started up my desktopm hearing the hdd clicking away, dunno what it's doin, could swear i removed everything fom the task scheduler, if it wasn't offline i'd be worried.

Maybe this one?

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/s/disable%20microsoft%20compatibility%20telemetry%20windows/

ms_telemetry.jpg
    611 x 98 - 26K
    Post edited by Taoz on
    MistyMist said:
    hacsart said:

Blame the Normans...

Hmmm... why is "goal" pronounced "go'-al", and "gaol" pronounced "jay'-al"? surprise  I find "jail" (jay'-il) quite satisfactory.

what did the Normans ever do for us ?

MistyMist said:
    ps1borg said:
    MistyMist said:

Might look odd if not done right.

bit at least there won't be any seams :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    MistyMist said:
    hacsart said:

Blame the Normans...

Norman, it's all your default.

edited December 2016
    ps1borg said:
    MistyMist said:
    hacsart said:

Blame the Normans...

what did the Normans ever do for us ?

Norman coordinated.  Until this happened. surprise

NormanFailingToCoordinate.jpg
    720 x 530 - 75K

omg, can you believe the time ???

wahhh she's not crashing now, but she not following her bones

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Overslept. Should be working!

Saw Rogue One last night: awesome yes Although digital Tarkin crept into the uncanny valley for me. Not sure of the ethics of it either - did they pay Peter Cushing's estate for his digital time? Did Carrie Fisher get paid for digital Leia's screen time?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    Tjohn said:
    MistyMist said:
    hacsart said:

Blame the Normans...

Norman, it's all your default.

....NORM!!!!!!!!!!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561

Saw Rogue One last night: awesome yes Although digital Tarkin crept into the uncanny valley for me. Not sure of the ethics of it either - did they pay Peter Cushing's estate for his digital time? Did Carrie Fisher get paid for digital Leia's screen time?

...I still have a number of reservations with CGI in live action film.  I can usually spot it easily usually because of bad lighting and GI model with regards to the live setting. You don't want me to be with you iat the cinema during previews of summer action "blockbusters" as I usually pick the CGI apart.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009

We're supposed to hit 42 today.  Right now is 23, Real-Feel 17.  The rest of the week we should remain above freezing, with no precip.

i'm in a microsoft access nightmare.  wheelmouse scrolls woes.

yknow like, how on a webpage when you're in a text box, it scroll the text box vertical bar, not the page.  want the same thing in access form.

kyoto kid said:

...I still have a number of reservations with CGI in live action film.  I can usually spot it easily usually because of bad lighting and GI model with regards to the live setting. You don't want me to be with you iat the cinema during previews of summer action "blockbusters" as I usually pick the CGI apart.

I've been known to fall asleep during the2nd/3rd hour of a typical "Avengers" style movie. Because there's only 90 minutes of plot, and at least an hour of SFX house demo reel, which gets very samey after about the 1st 10 minutes. (but feel free to wake me up is something interesting happens that actually obeys the laws of physics . . .)

Having said that, Baby Groot looks sooo cute!

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    ps1borg said:

Morning. South wind blowing cold as a frozen prawn when the weather forecast is for hot hot hot, feeling like a mittens and sunglasses kinda day so far :)

Here, Friday morning was 10F.  Yesterday it got to 58F!  Today it's in the middle somewhere...28F.   indecision 

Dana

morning. Not much difference between night and day this gloomy grey overcast Tuesday morning :)

MistyMist said:

i'm in a microsoft access nightmare.  wheelmouse scrolls woes.

yknow like, how on a webpage when you're in a text box, it scroll the text box vertical bar, not the page.  want the same thing in access form.

you have to get focus on the text box, prolly wont be nested but there ought to be a method there somewhere  :)

the package for my brother and his family got shipped.  I somehow only selected for one item to get wrapped but according to the customer service all of the items got wrapped.  I hope so.

edited December 2016
    kyoto kid said:

I've been known to fall asleep during the2nd/3rd hour of a typical "Avengers" style movie. Because there's only 90 minutes of plot, and at least an hour of SFX house demo reel, which gets very samey after about the 1st 10 minutes. (but feel free to wake me up is something interesting happens that actually obeys the laws of physics . . .)

Yeah, I've stopped going to most superhero movies.  Not even the special effects attract me anymore.   It's like going to a symphony where shortly into the performance I can't find any adventure in it and end up counting the audience heads, or the crystal prisms in the chandeliers waiting for the end while hoping for something interesting to happen.  However, at a movie where I only spent $10 instead of $100, I just get up and leave. 

After a movie's 1st or 2nd sequel the prospects of the same gimicks being entertaining for me are doubtful.

However, if I catch it on free TV I'll speed view it from a recording to get the gist, then watch the last 15 minutes to get the resolution.

atticanne said:

We're supposed to hit 42 today.  Right now is 23, Real-Feel 17.  The rest of the week we should remain above freezing, with no precip.

blowing hot and cold for Christmas here, right now we caught the edge of a monsoon, the sun iz hiding behind a damp grey blanket 7 the temp dropped 30 degrees :)

59.png
    223 x 184 - 15K
This discussion has been closed.