The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Depends on what the squirrel has eaten; since our local squirrels subsist on pine and fir seeds and such, they tend to have a side flavor of resin.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Would resin flavour be anything like eating a Gummy Bear ? *wonders*

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

No, just pick a plank of untreated pine, and find one of those dark spots, heat it a bit and then lick the spot.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    No, just pick a plank of untreated pine, and find one of those dark spots, heat it a bit and then lick the spot.

Try to avoid getting splinters in your tongue though... (^_^)h...
    edited December 1969

eeeow :ohh:

edited December 2012

Toolboi drop. miss Connie, she makes great stuff and I don't mind using her textures out of the box. Only had to tweak the bump on the BG set a little, subbed a turbulence shader for a bitmap on some bump channels they came up well phew easy. Custom M4 shaders and Jepe skin :) eta ah crap wrong thread nevermind hehe xpost again

TB10206.jpg
    1500 x 938 - 386K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

non-complaint: Safari and my paranoid apples seem to handle the Daz website without issues *headscratch*

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

procrastinated, gonna miss my usual bus. if i don't start hauling butt, gonna miss the next one too.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Toolboi drop. miss Connie, she makes great stuff and I don't mind using her textures out of the box. Only had to tweak the bump on the BG set a little, subbed a turbulence shader for a bitmap on some bump channels they came up well phew easy. Custom M4 shaders and Jepe skin :) eta ah crap wrong thread nevermind hehe xpost again

he dropped his tool?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    My grandfather used to shoot rabbits to eat, can't imagine what squirrel would taste like - gamey I guess :)

Tastes like chicken. And yes, that's first-hand knowledge. :)
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

laundry day comes once again. I emptied two drawers of clothing into the bag which means the bag is full.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Yaay it's raining! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

...meanwhile here,

...bugger, it's raining...once again...Ick and poo

Floor's making squishy sounds, Shoes and hat are thoroughly soaked through. News reports of Landslides, Flooding, Sinkholes, Uprooted Trees, Power Outages, Locusts!!!!

...OK, no locusts...at least not yet. 8-/

...though thought I saw some tentacles squirming out from a flooded storm drain while on the way home.

One storm finally moves off and another queues up off the coast ready to dump even more rain on the already soggy landscape.

If this all fell as snow Portland would look more like Buffalo NY did a few winters ago. Of course that much snow, in a place where it takes only a couple inches to bring the city to a complete standstill, would be an epic level event.

Next up: RAIN OF TOADS!!! :bug: :bug:

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    tjohn said:
    Complaint: you can't get decent fish sticks anymore.

...I still remember when they were made with cod,

After that it was haddock, then pollock, then turbot, and now just "whitefish".

Eventually it will degenerate to "mechanically separated pasteurised processed seafood product".

Yurgh, but you're probably right. Even the Gortons "fish fillets" seem to be "artificial fish". :bug: :bug:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

he dropped his tool?

Is that like dropping your toast? :ahhh: :exclaim:

edited December 1969

Bad news I have to leave this group home within 30 days.

edited December 2012

ps1borg said:

he dropped his tool?

Is that like dropping your toast? :ahhh: :exclaim:

should i catch it?

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I hope I can stay here till Monday until I have to leave.

edited December 1969

phoomph, flop, just walked 3 miles for a cake. the fluffy frosting mooshed on the box lid.

edited December 1969

Bad news I have to leave this group home within 30 days.

sorry to hear that. hopefully something will come along soon

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

phoomph, flop, just walked 3 miles for a cake. the fluffy frosting mooshed on the box lid.

Hope the cake was worth it X).
    edited December 1969

Darn! Just scrape it off the lid.. hee hee! :)

Don't eat the cardboard - it tastes bad.. :red:

edited December 1969

Morning. City rootops crouched and cool under a luminous pale grey sky outside my window this morning. Going to be hot later on :)

edited December 2012

nommms. yep, iz worth it. scrapes off lid frosting with plastic fork. strawberries with 3 layers of chocolate circle cakes, topped with whip cream frosting.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

are there any entertaining threads going?

all this leftover popcorn from the respect a.e. thread.

hm, no good sarcasm going ...

edited December 1969

My mouth is keep getting me into trouble. I want to cry but my tears are dry. I guess I will watch the Incredible Hulk for now.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,995
    edited December 2012

ps1borg said:
    Toolboi drop. miss Connie, she makes great stuff
    I'm not 100% sure but I thought conniekat was a guy... I vaguely remember an introduction thread at the old site... I think that was where I got that idea... Then again I hallucinate a lot. I thought I was an Umpa Lumpa this morning...
    Post edited by McGyver on
    edited December 1969

My heart is broken. I wonder when it will heal?

I am confused. When will life make sense again?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Then again I hallucinate a lot. I thought I was an Umpa Lumpa this morning...
    That's so weird, I had the same hallucination. You were a Umpa Lumpa this morning.
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Complaint: I have a growth on my neck and the doc isn't sure what it is yet, an infection or something not good.

Non-complaint: The growth is not on my testicles.

• jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

My heart is broken. I wonder when it will heal?

I am confused. When will life make sense again?

Life rarely makes any kind of sense, I'm afraid. :( Whatever is going on, I hope you feel better soon.

This discussion has been closed.