The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 2012

*nvm - could be misconstrued*

Post edited by M F M on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

My heart is broken. I wonder when it will heal?

I am confused. When will life make sense again?

Aw *hugs* Hope things improve for you

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Toolboi drop. miss Connie, she makes great stuff
    I'm not 100% sure but I thought conniekat was a guy... I vaguely remember an introduction thread at the old site... I think that was where I got that idea... Then again I hallucinate a lot. I thought I was an Umpa Lumpa this morning...

Not sure either meh gender confusion, how 20th century is that? :)

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Complaint: I have a growth on my neck and the doc isn't sure what it is yet, an infection or something not good.

Non-complaint: The growth is not on my testicles.

small mercies hey, hope that clears up for you soon :)

edited December 1969

Wow quiet day today, might be able to sneak off early for a swim *hopes*

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Beautiful day for it as well (`.`)... fingers crossed for you (^_^)x.
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i'm trying to type and hold my Peanut doll, his hair fluffies are torturing my nose.

tra la lu la laaa

hmm jiggawatts of content for v4, but sp3 is my first impulse go to girl for a scene. my sp3 only has like 5 outfits.

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    ps1borg said:

A little cool outside here so far today, real cloudy. There is an indoor pool on the way home, achey body needs some laps :)

edited December 1969

i'm trying to type and hold my Peanut doll, his hair fluffies are torturing my nose.

tra la lu la laaa

hmm jiggawatts of content for v4, but sp3 is my first impulse go to girl for a scene. my sp3 only has like 5 outfits.

Modern living hey, always too much choice or not enough :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703
    edited December 1969

I need to drink more water. I am getting dehydrated which is causing problems.

edited December 1969

Peanut wanted to say "Hi" :)

peanut_005.jpg
    160 x 120 - 10K
    edited December 1969

Hello Peanut! you look cute!

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    M F M said:
    ps1borg said:

A little cool outside here so far today, real cloudy. There is an indoor pool on the way home, achey body needs some laps :)

Vila wantz some swims too. can she go with yoo?

untitled6.png
    480 x 828 - 587K
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited December 1969

My mouth is keep getting me into trouble. I want to cry but my tears are dry. I guess I will watch the Incredible Hulk for now.

My mouth has always been getting me in trouble, mostly for biting people and once for biting a dog... in my defense, he was barking all sorts of obscenities at me and by canine rules I had to bite him... Thats the trouble with being raised by wolves, you see too many situations in a "pee on this" or "bite him" sort of perspective.
    I too also want to cry... but that mostly has to do with my AutoCAD 2000 Bible falling into my lap... followed by the Photoshop CS2 Bible, Photoshop CS3 Bible, InDesign CS3 Bible, the Bryce 3D handbook (I hate that book), a small tin of "Uncle Oinkie's Bacon Mints", an Ikea halogen desk lamp, a polyvinyl scorpion and pair of large vise grips (for welding).
    I mostly want to cry because the bacon mints are all gone... I also seem to be suffering mood swings since a few moments ago I was feeling pretty homicidal because when the world fell on me, it also startled the crap out of me, triggering my fight or destroy everything in a 21 foot radius instinct... then I felt sad because I'm out of bacon mints... then I was happy because I found Mr Pinchy my polyvinyl scorpion... then I was sad because I realized I was not the one who ate the bacon mint... and now I want to cry because I just started to realize that the corner of at least one of those rather unlight books landed right on... my zipper... and I believe that really hurt. I'm not 100% sure, since I have twin daughters who systematically have been trying to ensure they will have no more siblings by kneeing,head butting,tackling me,kicking and leaping four or more feet into the air and landing pointy, boney parts first onto that general area for the past six years.
    I'm sorry to hear your tears are dry, I find that realizing you are out of bacon mints is good for helping them show up in your eyes... you really aught to try bacon mints... they are pretty awesome.
    Until you eat them all.
    Then they are gone and all you feel is hollow inside, like a giant wheel of cheese that rats were living in,but then the rats left because they ate all the good cheese and filled up the inside of the cheese wheel with rat poops... I suppose if there were enough rat poops, you would not feel so hollow, but in this case there are just enough rat poops to strike a proper balance...
    I hope this is helping you... I don't really know what I'm writing about anymore, but I hope it has been for some good cause... maybe save the manatees or marsupial rights... something positive.
    Well, I hope you enjoy the hulk... (sorry if it is the stupid one), the hulk was very instrumental in my early development and taught me that there is no situation that can not use a little smashing here and there...
    eh...
    Bye.
    edited December 1969

squeezing Peanut's hand ... he says, "th-that's good, th-that's good, that's gooood."

edited December 1969

I am uninstalling the trial BluRay software I was trying until I got Nero. They do not work any more as the trial is over, but I do not want to buy them as I prefer Nero.

edited December 1969

My mouth is keep getting me into trouble. I want to cry but my tears are dry. I guess I will watch the Incredible Hulk for now.

My mouth has always been getting me in trouble, mostly for biting people and once for biting a dog... in my defense, he was barking all sorts of obscenities at me and by canine rules I had to bite him... Thats the trouble with being raised by wolves, you see too many situations in a "pee on this" or "bite him" sort of perspective.
    I too also want to cry... but that mostly has to do with my AutoCAD 2000 Bible falling into my lap... followed by the Photoshop CS2 Bible, Photoshop CS3 Bible, InDesign CS3 Bible, the Bryce 3D handbook (I hate that book), a small tin of "Uncle Oinkie's Bacon Mints", an Ikea halogen desk lamp, a polyvinyl scorpion and pair of large vise grips (for welding).
    I mostly want to cry because the bacon mints are all gone... I also seem to be suffering mood swings since a few moments ago I was feeling pretty homicidal because when the world fell on me, it also startled the crap out of me, triggering my fight or destroy everything in a 21 foot radius instinct... then I felt sad because I'm out of bacon mints... then I was happy because I found Mr Pinchy my polyvinyl scorpion... then I was sad because I realized I was not the one who ate the bacon mint... and now I want to cry because I just started to realize that the corner of at least one of those rather unlight books landed right on... my zipper... and I believe that really hurt. I'm not 100% sure, since I have twin daughters who systematically have been trying to ensure they will have no more siblings by kneeing,head butting,tackling me,kicking and leaping four or more feet into the air and landing pointy, boney parts first onto that general area for the past six years.
    I'm sorry to hear your tears are dry, I find that realizing you are out of bacon mints is good for helping them show up in your eyes... you really aught to try bacon mints... they are pretty awesome.
    Until you eat them all.
    Then they are gone and all you feel is hollow inside, like a giant wheel of cheese that rats were living in,but then the rats left because they ate all the good cheese and filled up the inside of the cheese wheel with rat poops... I suppose if there were enough rat poops, you would not feel so hollow, but in this case there are just enough rat poops to strike a proper balance...
    I hope this is helping you... I don't really know what I'm writing about anymore, but I hope it has been for some good cause... maybe save the manatees or marsupial rights... something positive.
    Well, I hope you enjoy the hulk... (sorry if it is the stupid one), the hulk was very instrumental in my early development and taught me that there is no situation that can not use a little smashing here and there...
    eh...
    Bye.

those Ikea halogen desk lamps halogen is hot enuff to cause some xtra ouch

edited December 1969

squeezing Peanut's hand ... he says, "th-that's good, th-that's good, that's gooood."

Wonderful!

I unregistered my Kindle Fire. Now I cannot use it. I re-registered it but then unregistered it. I do not want to register it again because when my mood goes sour again I will unregister it again.

edited December 1969

when i become really depressed this time of year, i like to unwrap a christmas present and play with it; problem is, the only presents laying around is stuff i bought for other people.

edited December 1969

Haent seen a Kindl fire here yet although there are bound to be some around :)

edited December 1969

*raises cup* cheers! (^_^)U... I go through two jugs a day at work during the summer months (1140mL is written on the side, so I'd guess that'd be about 2.3L o.0). Wonder if I'm overhydrated...
    edited December 2012

n/m - started a thread for beyblades

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 2012

ps1borg said:

I am going to give my mum my Kindle Fire for her birthday which is in a week from Sunday.

edit: I need to get wrapping paper and tape so I can wrap it up and give it to her when it is closer to her birthday.

Post edited by Sfariah D on
    edited December 1969

M F M said:

*raises cup* cheers! (^_^)U... I go through two jugs a day at work during the summer months (1140mL is written on the side, so I'd guess that'd be about 2.3L o.0). Wonder if I'm overhydrated...

I am dehydrated.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Complaint: There is some sort of fibrous growth that appears around my mouth and lower jaw. I purchased an electrical device that can remove it, but the results seem to be temporary. I have decided to leave it alone as it doesn't seem to be worth the effort.
    My canine friend Jack seems to have a similar condition, but his seems to reach a maximum level of growth, which mine does not.
    This situation will call for further study. Hmmmm...

edited December 2012

tjohn said:
    Complaint: There is some sort of fibrous growth that appears around my mouth and lower jaw. I purchased an electrical device that can remove it, but the results seem to be temporary. I have decided to leave it alone as it doesn't seem to be worth the effort.
    My canine friend Jack seems to have a similar condition, but his seems to reach a maximum level of growth, which mine does not.

I've heard it's a convenient place to store snacks, as well... :)... plus it improves your guitar playing no end ;-).
    Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

My stepfather has similar growth right under his nose. Other men have similar growth.

My mum's feline companions have the fibrous growth all over their bodies. At least it makes them feel soft.

edited December 1969

when i become really depressed this time of year, i like to unwrap a christmas present and play with it; problem is, the only presents laying around is stuff i bought for other people.

Sounds like a good idea. We are awash with birthdays and anniversaries in December as well so there's a lot of depression antidotes around this month :)

Meh lunchtime and not real hungry, there were mince pies and cupcakes in the office this morning, all gone now :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

I am going to give my mum my Kindle Fire for her birthday which is in a week from Sunday.

edit: I need to get wrapping paper and tape so I can wrap it up and give it to her when it is closer to her birthday.

That is a nice present :)

edited December 1969
This discussion has been closed.