The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

blahh don't really wanna work today. is it a mental health play hooky day?

i don't mind the job once i'm there, it's the hike to the bus stop then the over an hour ride.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    No tentacles, but I can provide some more squirrels

Santa Squirrel! :lol:
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Hopefully more appropriately dressed Santa than the recent Victoria Santa LMAO (Victoria is not one to ever dress for cold weather :-P )

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

OMG 3500 Posts! Times are crazy :-P

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

My big brother is Grumpy.

grumpy.jpg
    960 x 960 - 50K
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    OMG 3500 Posts! Times are crazy :-P

yoo haz 4 green squares

edited December 2012

doh, actually read my paystub. my this years gross is the lowest it's been since i was teenager.

if i give up on the idea of buying a car, i could knock another day off my work week. 3 days a week would be easier on my achy joints.

ac/dc never gets old. 'forget about the tip, we'll get hell to pay'

still wanna go home though. even with ac/dc on the radio.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 2012

feh, i been here almost an hour. wantz to go home and render Frankie. *pouts*

oops, better stop *pouts* if i want Santa to come this year. maybe he'll bring otk, lol.

hmm, maybe it's Mrs. Santa in charge of the naughty list, and Santa takes care of the nice list.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2012

I got an email from my brother, It said this.

One day Santa was looking around at earth and saw all of the rascally behavior that was going on…

So He called His little helpers and sent one to look around for a time.

When the little helper returned, he told Santa, ‘Yes, it is all around on earth; 95% are misbehaving and only 5% are not.

So Santa decided to e-mail the 5% who were good, because He wanted to encourage them, and give them a little something to help them keep going.

Do you know what the e-mail said?

Okay, I was just wondering, because I didn’t get one either.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Someone reminded me my hatchday was coming up, and looking at the calendar he was right. It's in four days.
    Would have marked the second year in a row I had forgotten my hatchday, and I'm only 21.

Hnf... What should I get myself? It's too late to ask for any gifts at this point and even then what would I ask for? I'm terrible at asking for stuff.

gryphicuno.jpg
    900 x 697 - 308K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I got an email from my brother, It said this.

One day Santa was looking around at earth and saw all of the rascally behavior that was going on…

So He called His little helpers and sent one to look around for a time.

When the little helper returned, he told Santa, ‘Yes, it is all around on earth; 95% are misbehaving and only 5% are not.

So Santa decided to e-mail the 5% who were good, because He wanted to encourage them, and give them a little something to help them keep going.

Do you know what the e-mail said?

Okay, I was just wondering, because I didn’t get one either.

maybe it got trapped in a spam filter? lol

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yaay it's raining! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

No love last night for shadows, will beat my head against that wall tonight.

Might add tentacles tpo the squirrel once I get the expletive deleted cursed shadows working! :vampire:

I bet it has to do with the IBL portion of the light set that I loaded for the Terradome.. urgh.

IT's something to do, I guess! :bug: :roll:

edited December 1969

i feel like my sucky contest renders are there only to make better renders look betterer.

edited December 1969

Might add tentacles tpo the squirrel once I get the expletive deleted cursed shadows working! :vampire:

I bet it has to do with the IBL portion of the light set that I loaded for the Terradome.. urgh.

are you in Poser12? idl lights cancel out the ibl lights, or something to that effect.

edited December 1969

are you in Poser12? idl lights cancel out the ibl lights, or something to that effect.

Yeah, PPro 2012. The lightset is a canned one that came with Terradme, but it was released before PPro 2012 so there might be tweks needed. It'll be a learning experience! :)

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 2012

Rezca said:
    Someone reminded me my hatchday was coming up, and looking at the calendar he was right. It's in four days.
    Would have marked the second year in a row I had forgotten my hatchday, and I'm only 21.

Hnf... What should I get myself? It's too late to ask for any gifts at this point and even then what would I ask for? I'm terrible at asking for stuff.

Hey Rezca - welcome back! (^_^)/... thought you'd slip in a dragon without anyone noticing, huh? ;-)... do you have anything on your DAZ wishlist?
    Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

Complaint:

I empty a wishlist. I poke around, see a useful thing or two. Add to wishlist. Somehow, the number of items keeps going up and I'm pretty sure I didn't add them! :ahhh: :bug:

It's weird! :-S

edited December 1969

Yeah, PPro 2012. The lightset is a canned one that came with Terradme, but it was released before PPro 2012 so there might be tweks needed. It'll be a learning experience! :)

the SR3.1 made some really big changes, render settings for IC, camera mouse wheelies, single axis scaling

edited December 2012

M F M said:
    Rezca said:

Hey Rezca - welcome back! (^_^)/... thought you'd slip in a dragon without anyone noticing, huh? ;-)... do you have anything on your DAZ wishlist?

Wut? Dragon? where!? I only posted a drawing of a gryphon I did D:
    Unless you mean my avy :O

Mmh... I did get a pretty picture of a snake for a gift, but I dunno. The color scheme is based off my wyvern o3o
    Hehh... The person was giving out free snake drawings. You provide her of a pic of your character and link to her journal, she colors the snake for you based on the pic you provide o3o The rings on the snake would be the character's hair color (Or in my case, my venomous barbs :P )

Oh yeah I got tons of stuff on my wishlist, but still...

akai-Sig.jpg
    1104 x 393 - 97K
    rae-rae__snakey.png
    500 x 500 - 253K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    M F M said:
    Rezca said:

Wut? Dragon? where!? I only posted a drawing of a gryphon I did D:

Whoops! Species Identification 101 - fail <(^_^). Just saw the picture with your name beside it and "dragon" was the first thing that came to mind... heheh (^_^)...</p>

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Cool under a marbly white and blue sky here, looks like it might rain later on :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

New Jack Carver in Far Cry 3 ? :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:

New Jack Carver in Far Cry 3 ? :)

Never heard of it. >_>

Not really into games anymore.

Mm... Only thing I can think of is an art commission from some artists I luv o3o
    I already have pretty much everything I want.

Ooh! And I just remembered, Mental Ray for C4D changed their restrictions on the demo version. They lifted the 32bit-Only limitation for starters, and supplied some example scenes o3o

Sadly I think the "50,000 polygon count" triangulates everything, since it doesn't wanna render the Biguana model :P
    Ah well. Hm. M4D is more expensive than Vray was :O

edited December 1969

M F M said:

Whoops! Species Identification 101 - fail <(^_^). Just saw the picture with your name beside it and "dragon" was the first thing that came to mind... heheh (^_^)...</div>

I've actually been drawing more snakes and gryphons than dragons these past few weeks. Some birds too, but mostly the former.

edited December 2012

Gryphons sound good, cute and combative and interesting and frightening all at once :) eta new Webkinz plushies from Ganz, I like the rooster heh

http://www.bbtoystore.com/store/WK_rockabilly-rooster-HM652.html

rr.jpg
    350 x 350 - 18K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Raining here a little as well, and gloomy so far although the sun has only been up for a couple of hours. All quiet hereat the office, hoping it stays that way for a while today :)

edited December 1969

What Can You Get a Wookie for Christmas
    When He Already Owns a Comb
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ7vmF2RK00
    you give him luv and understanding :)

edited December 2012

What Can You Get a Wookie for Christmas
    When He Already Owns a Comb
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ7vmF2RK00
    you give him luv and understanding :)

A tie-dyed pony? http://www.bbtoystore.com/store/WK_tie-dyed-pony-HM677.html

WK_tie-dyed-pony.jpg
    350 x 350 - 18K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
This discussion has been closed.