Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals

DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
edited August 2012 in The Commons

Those of you who have had issues with your Platinum Club Renewals not updating properly...the issue should have been fixed. If not please let us know and we will look at each person to be sure it's taken care of properly. The Free month of membership should have already been added to those who saw this issue.

For those who have an annual membership, will they get an extra month added to the end so they also benefit from the free month?
Only if their accounts have had issues will they be given a free month of membership. It will be added so their membership should be extended a month.

Is it possible for you all to put the super suit back on sale for those waiting for the PC Coupon/Voucher so they can get the Super suit as well and also considering that on and off the Super Suits prices have been reset and/or wrong?
Yes, we will put it back on sale, but we are waiting for the coupons to be working properly in the store. We don't know when that will be fixed, but we are hoping it won't take very long.

Steve Kondris (on the old forums) had mentioned a solution to the $6.00 PC Vouchers but no one has seen said solution or any other solution to take it’s place this month. Will there be one? If so, when can they expect to see it?

This is part of the issue with the coupons in the store. We hope to have this in the near future. We are not sure when this will be completed.
The coupons are now working as of June 12th, 2012. We are working out other details and capabilities with coupons in the near future.

Many PC Members are not showing up as a PC Member in their account, is that across the board or could those members have an issue that needs checked into?
We need email addresses for those who are affected. The web developers believes most of these should be working now. Please log a bug ticket in our bug tracker so we can take care of it. Login here: https://bugs.daz3d.com/ Now in the top right corner under Project, select DAZ Web Search, and then select Report an Issue. Give as much information as possible of the problem and we will dive into fixing it for you.

Also, if you happen to see on our store, If you are not "Some Other Name". The solution is to Clear your Cache and Cookies in your internet browser, the force a refresh on the page. This has never given you access to other account data. Your account is and has always been safe.

More information on this topic can also be found here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1145/

Post edited by DAZ_bfurner on

Comments

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Many thanks for the updates, i'm one of the few who hasn't had any real problems with my PC membership or the store, but good to hear that everyone should be fine now :-)

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for the update. I hate to be the one to ask this but I had thought the free month was originally to be in lieu of 30 days notice on changes to the platinum club? Are general problems with not being able to get PC prices/items and difficulties overall with the store considered having "had issues"?

• rk66rk66 Posts: 419
    edited December 1969

Hi,
    Pc member not showing - mean this under My Subcriptions?
    Thanks.

Bye
    rk.

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the update on things.

My PC membership still isn't showing in my account, so I guess I'll submit a bug report.

On a related note, will all the items in the super suit promotion be extended/put back on sale when the coupon issue is resolved, or only the super suit bundles themselves?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

We do not know what DAZ3D's intentions are as far as putting everything on sale or just the suit. I would like to think it would be all the DO items.

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

I just tried to renew my PC membership ( I had auto renew turned off just in case I ever had a time when I couldn't get money on my visa debt card in time) and the store is trying to charge me 20.97. I hate to put in a support ticket as I know the DAZ staff is swamped right now and my current PC doesn't expire until 6/12. Shall I wait or contact support?

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm hoping so too Frank.

I might just bite the bullet and buy the item I've been waiting for the coupon for just in case. I'm sure I'll find something else to spend it on later in the month, and I'd kick myself if I missed the sale price and its not extended for whatever reason.

• SwitchbackSwitchback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Does not getting your coupon, seeing different prices, or other people's names on your account, no shopping or galleries count as an issue.
    I think it is an issue.

edited December 1969

As far as seeing other peoples names a post was made here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1557/ to a possible fix.

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

Does not getting your coupon, seeing different prices, or other people's names on your account, no shopping or galleries count as an issue.
    I think it is an issue.

*LIKING* this post. Unbelievable.

-MJ

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

No one has their coupons yet - from Blaine's post it appears they are still having issues sorting those out.

• MJ_VivianightMJ_Vivianight Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I think it is an issue.

Don't forget corrupted downloads or things that refuse to download. As well as repeating the fact that the whole darn store has been pretty much unusable for a couple of weeks, something which DID eat up PC membership PAID FOR time. So, yes, I do believe that means we have all had 'issues' with our accounts.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the update - it is appreciated!

For those who have an annual membership, will they get an extra month added to the end so they also benefit from the free month?
    Only if their accounts have had issues will they be given a free month of membership. It will be added so their membership should be extended a month.

Hmm, with due respect, others have had issues, too - not necessarily that one, but issues. Like this:

Many PC Members are not showing up as a PC Member in their account, is that across the board or could those members have an issue that needs checked into?
    We need email addresses for those who are affected. The web developers believes most of these should be working now. Please log a bug ticket in our bug tracker so we can take care of it. Login here: https://bugs.daz3d.com/ Now in the top right corner under Project, select DAZ Web Search, and then select Report an Issue. Give as much information as possible of the problem and we will dive into fixing it for you.

Is there a way to verify that something you have flagged as private in bug fixes is indeed private?

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Some of us have been unable (in some cases unwilling) to spend money on unstable and seemingly unsecure website, so we have been unable to use our PC membership except for the forums. I think at the very least Daz should give all PC a free month. But obviously the cult of Daz will absolve them of having to make any proper goodwill gestures.

edited December 1969

I think private reports have a little padlock next to them - there's was certainly some indicator by them. Of course if you are wanting to verify you have to make the report, so you'd need to put your email in a note not in the original report I think.

• edited December 1969

Turned in a Private Bug Report concerning my store account not showing that I am a PC Member under subscriptions/etc. Also, to address whether or not those of us who use Paypal as our monthly payment option will still need to manually renew each month and if so, how to do so and there is not currently an option to do so.

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The store has been pretty much down for 3 weeks since the take over, I just got a good download since the start of the new store, thanks to the guy that made the Daz fixer & have been scared to buy anything else due to problem's, not being able to get into our accounts & them being messed up, no 1.99 Items tell now or special alerts for instance buys.

I feel for one my monthly payment was for nothen but for them to put in there bank.
    I also agree everyone should get a free month on there membership! JMO

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I think private reports have a little padlock next to them - there's was certainly some indicator by them. Of course if you are wanting to verify you have to make the report, so you'd need to put your email in a note not in the original report I think.

A note to where?? I put my email in the report and clicked the private. There is indeed a little padlock beside the post. I hope this means no one can open that report and read my email address. I could open it, but then I made it, lol. So how do I know if anyone besides the staff can see it. Heck I couldn't even find a way to go back and edit the bug report just in case. I really don't want my email address out there for anyone and everyone.

When asked for my email, and told to file a bug report, I just assumed that was the way to do it, was I wrong??

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Well if it makes you feel better, I can't see your bug report in the system, with or without filtering, so I guess it really is private. ;)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

Well, WTF? The claim is made that things are fixed, but they've gotten worse as far as I can see! I just went into my account. Before this "fix", it showed that I had a subscription that expires on 05/14/2013...but it said Cancelled under the status. It also said the last payment was $7.95, which was wrong, and that I was monthly, which was wrong. Now, there's nothing at all there, it says "You have no subscriptions"! Now it's entirely wrong!

Dana

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

OK, now it's back! With all of the previously wrong attributes. What's going on? And before you ask, yes I was logged in before! You can't get to your account without logging in, right?

It doesn't look any different than it did two days ago, or two days before that, or two days before that. It's still wrong. I have not cancelled my membership. Have you? >:(

Dana

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Well if it makes you feel better, I can't see your bug report in the system, with or without filtering, so I guess it really is private. ;)

Yes, that makes me feel better, lol, thanks for letting me know that Skiriki :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited June 2012

cimaira said:
    Yes, that makes me feel better, lol, thanks for letting me know that Skiriki :)

Pretty sure you won't see my PC report either!

And DanaTA, maybe they are now working on the problem? Dunno?

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • info_7ab70978f3info_7ab70978f3 Posts: 78
    edited December 1969

I still can't renew I've been locked out of paying my $7.95 since the 16th or 17th. I vowed to stay in the P club for the Jack Tomalin sets but it appears DAZ hasn't read the memo

edited December 1969

Yes private report have a padlock next to it. I've submitted one a few weeks ago.

edited December 1969

cimaira said:

A note to where?? I put my email in the report and clicked the private. There is indeed a little padlock beside the post. I hope this means no one can open that report and read my email address. I could open it, but then I made it, lol. So how do I know if anyone besides the staff can see it. Heck I couldn't even find a way to go back and edit the bug report just in case. I really don't want my email address out there for anyone and everyone.

When asked for my email, and told to file a bug report, I just assumed that was the way to do it, was I wrong??

Sorry, I thought you were questioning whether a report could be made private so i was suggesting you make a report, check that it had the padlock, and if it ddi add a note to the report with your email - which would have been clunky. But you did it right, so that's OK.

• H. J. ValdiH. J. Valdi Posts: 98
    edited December 1969

Tried logging in to the bug reporter and can't, regardless of what I enter as my username, upper-case, lower-case. Do I have to create a new login for it or something? I'd figured that using my present Daz password and my username was the way to go. Apparently not.

A little help, please.

edited December 1969

Yes you have to create an account to submit a bug. Most people use their same login info so they don't forget it.

edited December 1969

Yes, the bug tracker is a separate system from the store and forum so you need to create an account.

• H. J. ValdiH. J. Valdi Posts: 98
    edited December 1969

Done. Thanks guys.