Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited June 2012

chohole said:
    Issue noted, logged and passed on.

Thank you :)

Do I still need to go through zendesk or anything btw?

Post edited by IanTP on
  • CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Issue noted, logged and passed on.

Thanks from me also. :)

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

very confused, I am now 'expired' I purchased a monthly membership in Oct 2011, followed by a annual upgrade later in the same month, IIRC my expire date was December 2012 i think, however the date in the subscriptions bit is march 2013 and is also listed as monthly, I can still access the MO forum and am seeing PC prices, do I need to contact support and how would I do that?
    cheers :)

I contacted Sales support via the Zendesk (click on Help, Contact Us, then fill out the form) - I'm presuming this was the right department since it relates to account errors, but I may be wrong.......

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

Cho, for the record, same here.
    2 entries: Annual set to renew 3/13 now expired. The one they did yesterday now set to expire 6/13 and listed as Active. Both are listed as annual though on mine.
    I didn't file any Zen report since I figure this is an across the board issue do to the latest fix.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

Yeah I am showing a similar error on my account, so it does seem to be an "across the board" thing

Post edited by Chohole on
  • edited December 1969

I'm having the have issue as well i usualy renew in August so i should still have two more months but it is saying expired. But like the others I can still acess members only area. I think the whole new Store has turned into a nightmare for Daz and customers alike.

• edited December 1969

I'm supposed to have 7 more days, but now I'm expired too!

• MJ_VivianightMJ_Vivianight Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Yes, just checked and it is the same here, a first time since the site switch that there has been an error.

Still, my membership that should be good till 3/3/13 is now Expired.

EDIT: Hey, if this is across the board does that mean we have ALL been affected so are now eligible for the free month? ;)

Post edited by MJ_Vivianight on
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Huh, mine is still active, so I guess it's not across the board.

edited December 1969

Huh, mine is still active, so I guess it's not across the board.

Hmm, try "Clearing your cache" and maybe you'll get a free month too. LOL! ;)

Yes, am trying to keep some humor here...

• TurtleTJonesTurtleTJones Posts: 3
    edited June 2012

horrible new site changes ... i'm no longer a pc member either ...
    recurring paypal profile is active for monthly renewal.
    but ...
    no monthly voucher
    no pc prices showed
    no pc membership showed

Post edited by TurtleTJones on
  • edited December 1969

So do we have to report this?

edited December 1969

I will ask for you. Hang on a bit

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Well, I found the order where I last renewed my Annual membership, but there are no details..it should expire in April 2013. I purchased at the sale in October, which just extended my other annual membership.

The only place I can see where the site says I am a PC member is if I click on "Your Public Profile" at the top of the forum pages. It doesn't give me any details in my account dashboard or my order form.

I can log into the Members forum, so I guess someone somewhere knows I'm a member, lol
    I'd just like to see the details show up in my account.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

cimaira said:
    Well, I found the order where I last renewed my Annual membership, but there are no details..it should expire in April 2013. I purchased at the sale in October, which just extended my other annual membership.

The only place I can see where the site says I am a PC member is if I click on "Your Public Profile" at the top of the forum pages. It doesn't give me any details in my account dashboard or my order form.

I can log into the Members forum, so I guess someone somewhere knows I'm a member, lol
    I'd just like to see the details show up in my account.

Same here. Hasn't shown up since the move.

• booksbydavidbooksbydavid Posts: 429
    edited December 1969

very confused, I am now 'expired' I purchased a monthly membership in Oct 2011, followed by a annual upgrade later in the same month, IIRC my expire date was December 2012 i think, however the date in the subscriptions bit is march 2013 and is also listed as monthly, I can still access the MO forum and am seeing PC prices, do I need to contact support and how would I do that?

Is that your subscriptions page? Mine doesn't look like that.

It also says I'm canceled although I seem to be able to access everything. Frustrating place. The gods have put me here to learn patience, I know.

edited December 1969

Is that your subscriptions page? Mine doesn't look like that.

It also says I'm canceled although I seem to be able to access everything. Frustrating place. The gods have put me here to learn patience, I know.

Top image was the order details for my annual renewal and the bottom image is a cropped part of the subscriptions page. :)

• MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

I know I'm a PC member because I'm in here. If I weren't, I couldn't comment on this topic. I'm getting ready to spend money that in truth, I should wait to spend when I have a PC coupon... but I have to spend when I have the money. As an illustrator, maker of custom interracial tubes for books covers, I have to keep my supplies HIGH and up to the most current - best of - and waiting, could lose me out.

Example... someone sends a request for a character wearing a particular article of clothing, looking a certain way, hoping for as much realism as possible and what I might need is in the market... not IN my runtime... I might not be able to satisfy that order or need and thus, not make money on creating for that possible customer.

Soooo - I have to accept the status here and hope that later, I'll get a greater reward.

I will be SO glad when this mess is cleaned up and we - you - Daz3d are back on track and everyone is happy again. But me, I can't sit and wait - I have to keep going and hope for the best as I go.

Holding out for a $6 coupon against a purchase could lose me $45 on a custom order. That, I cannot afford.

• edited December 1969

If I'm not showing in my account as a PC member, I can't get the PC newsletter with the 'code', I'm no longer getting the monthly $6 incentive, even if I did get the monthly $6 it is only good on a couple of things that I might possibly want, why is DAZ still charging me $7.95 per month? Isn't it time to stop expecting the customer base to straighten out problems with the new store that should've been fixed BEFORE launching on the general membership? I am a customer, not a share holder. DAZ is not the only 3d store on the net, although I used to think it was the best. Customers can take their money and go to a store that works and the vendors will follow. I should not have to beg DAZ to make the store shopable, or to honor their PC Club commitment for a $6 voucher/coupon/store credit for loyal PC customers. I've been a PC member for many years but this fiasco is the proverbial straw. Can anyone tell me why anyone should remain a club member?

edited December 1969

peacox said:
    If I'm not showing in my account as a PC member, I can't get the PC newsletter with the 'code', I'm no longer getting the monthly $6 incentive, even if I did get the monthly $6 it is only good on a couple of things that I might possibly want, why is DAZ still charging me $7.95 per month? Isn't it time to stop expecting the customer base to straighten out problems with the new store that should've been fixed BEFORE launching on the general membership? I am a customer, not a share holder. DAZ is not the only 3d store on the net, although I used to think it was the best. Customers can take their money and go to a store that works and the vendors will follow. I should not have to beg DAZ to make the store shopable, or to honor their PC Club commitment for a $6 voucher/coupon/store credit for loyal PC customers. I've been a PC member for many years but this fiasco is the proverbial straw. Can anyone tell me why anyone should remain a club member?

If you are a PC member and not seeing it in your account details, file a support ticket, they are going through them and correcting. :)

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Back on topic, sort of, lol

Is it possible for you all to put the super suit back on sale for those waiting for the PC Coupon/Voucher so they can get the Super suit as well and also considering that on and off the Super Suits prices have been reset and/or wrong?
    Yes, we will put it back on sale, but we are waiting for the coupons to be working properly in the store. We don't know when that will be fixed, but we are hoping it won't take very long.

I see a lot about the SuperSuit being put back on sale when all the coupon/store issues are settled, but what about other items, most notably for me is the Fantasy Bath.

I am not seeing my additional 30% PC discount, nor am I able to use my missing coupon. So will this be put back on sale also??

sorry, I can't seem to get the "bold" to go away on my comment.

edited June 2012

peacox said:

You are obviously being recognised as a PC member, othjerwise you wouldn't be able to post in this forum

Daz3D are working on sorting out the coupon problem, at the moment coupons are just not working right, so they are holding fire on issuing them until they have sorted out the prolem.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • edited December 1969

Sadly, I can see by the replies to my post that the post wasn't read at all but was skimmed for keywords and given a 'rubber stamp' reply that did not answer my questions at all! Having basic intelligence I can tell that I am still being recognized as a PC member. None of the answers are for the questions I asked!

edited December 1969

UPDATE

Okay, without doing anything like submitting support tickets, just posting the "expired" in this thread, I just received the $1.00 credit re-subscribe annual renewal notification in my email so am again "Active". Cheers.

edited December 1969

peacox said:
    Sadly, I can see by the replies to my post that the post wasn't read at all but was skimmed for keywords and given a 'rubber stamp' reply that did not answer my questions at all! Having basic intelligence I can tell that I am still being recognized as a PC member. None of the answers are for the questions I asked!

I answered the question that was relevant to the topic of the thread.

• edited December 1969

My account says expired and has a link to click if I want to fix it. When I click that link it is charging me $5.57. DAZ has already charged my credit card $7.95 for this month. I KNOW this is not worth $13.52. How can I keep them from charging my cc anymore money without shutting down my PC account?

edited December 1969

It has also been said that we are aware of the "expired" problem, have logged it in and reported it. We are currently waiting for some feedback on this issue. amongst others.

• DarkRiderDLMCDarkRiderDLMC Posts: 561
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    It has also been said that we are aware of the "expired" problem, have logged it in and reported it. We are currently waiting for some feedback on this issue. amongst others.

I'm thinking of getting a pocketfrog :D

• griffon_e3f1dc9370griffon_e3f1dc9370 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

After hearing about all the expired accounts I went and looked at mine... So now I'll just go sit over there with the other people with expired accounts that shouldn't be and twiddle my thumbs until it's fixed.

edited December 1969

Sunfire said:
    After hearing about all the expired accounts I went and looked at mine... So now I'll just go sit over there with the other people with expired accounts that shouldn't be and twiddle my thumbs until it's fixed.

welcome to the 'expired' party, grab urself a snack ;-)