The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

1424345474850

Comments

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,700
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    did everyone have a nice day today?

    full tummy tired, the upstairs people making too much noise to fall asleep.

    i asked my 6 yo cousin if she decided what she wants to do when she grows up, without hesitation she says she wants to be a writer and illustrator.

    Spent the afternoon with an old friend eating rich food and drinking wine out of a cardboard box in the sun on a deck overlooking the Maribyrnong River, was sorry when the sun set and had to leave :)


    iz the best enjoying company of friends and pretty scenery :)

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,700
    edited December 1969

    found the smudge thingees, is called Blending Tortillion. it's one of those things my brain refuses to memorize.

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,116
    edited December 1969

    At wendys waiting for ten forty five

  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

    Spyro said:
    There is always a solution... And I think I found it... Though it's a painstaking process... It seems some of my verts are doubles, ...

    If you're using blender, there's a "Remove Doubles" menu option under Mesh -> Vertices... but I guess from your terminology you're not :(.
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 28,965
    edited December 1969

    Spyro said:
    There is always a solution... And I think I found it... Though it's a painstaking process... It seems some of my verts are doubles, and you can only see it in the renders, not the view port which is annoying. I have to insert a wire (Cut it) to connect the double verts and then target wield it together, fixing the problem. ........... At least I dont have to re-model it.


    The drive that makes me wanna craft my own clothing is that there is very little, "Appropriate" and non-V4 clothing as well as not much support for genesis. You see alot of "Sexy" and there are beautiful renders using the style, but it's not really why I'm into Daz and 3D.


    ...that is why I have Marvelous Designer and bought into Poser (for the Cloth & Materials rooms).

    The nice thing with Genesis (with GenX and the "legacy" body shapes is I can fit almost anything in my runtime to my characters (save for older generation Sadie and Mavka clothing) without needing a conversion utility. The key is having the various Gen3/Gen4 body shapes installed to do this. Some things still do not work very well (like long coats that have "skirt handles") but what they need to do is expand the parameters of the clothing types in the Transfer Utility to include more styles (like "Dress Full Length") and that should cure these few remaining ills.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 28,965
    edited December 1969

    ...in a dilemma here.

    Sadie and Sam for Genesis is on sale at 40% off.

    DimensionTheory's Skies of Economy just hit the store as well.

    Both are the same price but I can only afford one.

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    Morning. Two days of eating and sleeping sure has done some good :)

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 28,965
    edited November 2012

    ...about to head out with some friends for lunch (Balkan). Get to try something my Leela would have everyday. Hope they have Kruškovac (Croatian Pear Brandy).

    Just found a liquor outlet close to me that sells it as well.


    BTW, ended up getting Sadie & Sam. for Genesis. Hard to resist those cute faces.

    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:


    BTW, ended up getting Sadie & Sam. for Genesis. Hard to resist those cute faces.

    Before or after the brandy? ;-)
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Why does T-Day leftovers always taste so much better the second day? I'm a pretty darn good cook and it was pretty good last night. But Boy Howdy, these dishes just rock today. Yum Yum yum.

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,700
    edited December 1969

    it's been a long day. zonkks

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    Why does T-Day leftovers always taste so much better the second day? I'm a pretty darn good cook and it was pretty good last night. But Boy Howdy, these dishes just rock today. Yum Yum yum.

    You know what else tastes better the next day? Homemade chili.
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    it's been a long day. zonkks

    Just gettin' started here, is hot today with a hot North wind. For some reason memories of the fires a few years ago seem more vivid recently, like only yesterday although it has been four years. I think is warmer this year than it has been for a while :)

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874
    edited December 1969

    Old Fogey Complaint Alert:
    Speed limits are maximums, not minimums.
    Thanks.

    jeff-dunham-walter12.jpg
    600 x 799 - 60K
  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,116
    edited December 1969

    I just took two pm pain killers. Hopefully I can sleep.

  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    it's been a long day. zonkks

    Just gettin' started here, is hot today with a hot North wind. For some reason memories of the fires a few years ago seem more vivid recently, like only yesterday although it has been four years. I think is warmer this year than it has been for a while :)
    Possibly also because of all this "Black November" advertising popping up... sounds like a bushfire to me (-_-).

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    Yes I guess Black Friday has altogether different connotations for us. Is a glorious day here, I might even get a few more zzzz's in this afternoon if I find a shady spot to get comfortable in :)

  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    Old Fogey Complaint Alert:
    Speed limits are maximums, not minimums.
    Thanks.

    I see you like Jeff D also tjohn. He is hilarious.

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Yes I guess Black Friday has altogether different connotations for us. Is a glorious day here, I might even get a few more zzzz's in this afternoon if I find a shady spot to get comfortable in :)

    "Black Friday" always makes me think of the Steely Dan tune.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92zMMZWPyGE
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 28,965
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:


    BTW, ended up getting Sadie & Sam. for Genesis. Hard to resist those cute faces.

    Before or after the brandy? ;-)
    ...before.

    Restaurant didn't have Kruškovac but did have a really good Croatian Beer. Had a Cevapcici (Balkan seasoned sausage that is caseless) sandwich in a fluffy hand made Pita with greens & seasons sour creme along with shared plates of thinly sliced Zlatibor, Pršut , Slanina (a type of smoked bacon), and Pečenica, with Kaymak cheese, cabbage rolls, and Sremska as well as additional Cevapcici.

    Heading to the state liquor outlet tomorrow to get a bottle of the brandy.

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    Yes I guess Black Friday has altogether different connotations for us. Is a glorious day here, I might even get a few more zzzz's in this afternoon if I find a shady spot to get comfortable in :)

    "Black Friday" always makes me think of the Steely Dan tune.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92zMMZWPyGE

    When Black Friday comes, I'll fly down to Muswellbrook

    Hehe yes I know Musswellbrook, we say Things are crook, in Muswellbrook when there is some kind of muck hitting the fan somewhere :)

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 28,965
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    Why does T-Day leftovers always taste so much better the second day? I'm a pretty darn good cook and it was pretty good last night. But Boy Howdy, these dishes just rock today. Yum Yum yum.

    You know what else tastes better the next day? Homemade chili.
    ...and homemade pasta sauce.
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    I'm having homemade Pasta Sauce tonight. The best thing is I didn't have to make it :)

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,700
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    Old Fogey Complaint Alert:
    Speed limits are maximums, not minimums.
    Thanks.

    i lov how he always introduces him as "my old friend Walter" and Peanut is always "my buddy Peanut"

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,700
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    Why does T-Day leftovers always taste so much better the second day? I'm a pretty darn good cook and it was pretty good last night. But Boy Howdy, these dishes just rock today. Yum Yum yum.

    You know what else tastes better the next day? Homemade chili.

    ...and homemade pasta sauce.

    midnight snack leftovers. or 2-am rather. my eyes opened - ding - immediately thought - food. fluffy bundts cake :)

    made a 2-am snack for my Buppy. he looked up at me with like anime luv in his eyes, those big white squares in his retinas.

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,700
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    I'm having homemade Pasta Sauce tonight. The best thing is I didn't have to make it :)

    homemade food has the extra luv ingredient. :)

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,700
    edited December 1969

    M F M said:
    ps1borg said:
    it's been a long day. zonkks

    Just gettin' started here, is hot today with a hot North wind. For some reason memories of the fires a few years ago seem more vivid recently, like only yesterday although it has been four years. I think is warmer this year than it has been for a while :)


    Possibly also because of all this "Black November" advertising popping up... sounds like a bushfire to me (-_-).


    couple years ago, someone got trampled to death at a walmart black friday sale. iz best to stay home when the crazies are out. it's more like zombie alpacalypse day.

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,700
    edited December 1969

    mental image of shambling zombies dancing to Stayin Alive. ah ah ah ah stayins a-liiiive

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 28,965
    edited November 2012

    ...so when they toss the leisure suit jacket off, does their arm go with it?

    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 28,965
    edited December 1969

    ...teen toon drop

    ...been playing around with the new Sadie for Genesis.

    sadie_in_the_hood.jpg
    800 x 1131 - 577K
This discussion has been closed.