Updated Genesis & Genesis 2 Products List & Thing To Be Aware Of

Comments

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,751
    edited December 1969

Thanks, got it now. :-)

• MBuschMBusch Posts: 547
    edited December 1969

Morphing Fantasy Dress for Genesis updated to (1.5) (DSON)

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Motorcycle Helmets for Genesis is at 1.2 now.

Sandy Hair a Non-Genesis item got updated to 1.1 also, when the Genesis version was updated.

I'll get the main list updated in the next day or two.

Have to check to see if Daz updated the Colors for the Sandy Hair products, put the new version of the MFD for Genesis in the MFD Unimesh fits, and see if any other bundles need updating.

Thanks for reporting the updates.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Jay_NOLA said:
    Have to check to see if Daz updated the Colors for the Sandy Hair products, put the new version of the MFD for Genesis in the MFD Unimesh fits, and see if any other bundles need updating.

I don't have Sandy hair - but I can confirm that the MFD Unimesh fits Genesis Version is updated. :)

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

Colors for Sandyhair: 14373_ClrsSandyHairPoserCF_v1.1_dpc.exe - pc - Poser CF
    Reset just now. I don't know if this version was already listed but I know the version I had was 1.0 :)

Love, Jeanne

• foxyladyfoxylady Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jay_NOLA said:
    Motorcycle Helmets for Genesis is at 1.2 now.

Sandy Hair a Non-Genesis item got updated to 1.1 also, when the Genesis version was updated.

I'll get the main list updated in the next day or two.

Thanks for reporting the updates.

I was wondering if Motorcycle Helmets were updated with DSON yet? Also, I purchased all the 50s clothing, waitress and cook items hoping that they would be updated so I can use them in Poser with Genesis. Any updates for those, Jay?

edited November 2012

Thanks MBusch, JeanneM, Kerya, barbuit, and anyone I might not have mentioned for posting updates.

Foxylady no DSON yet for the Motorcycle Helmets. I haven't seen any updates to the 50s clothing yet. I'm sure DAZ will get those updated with DSON files at some point.

Added & Updated 11-18-2012

Colors for Sandy Hair (1.1) (DSON) (Note: This product works with Sandy Hair and Sandy Hair for Genesis.)
    Dynasty Textures for Wicked Pyjama Party (1.1) (DSON)
    M5 Casual Male (1.5) (DSON)
    Morphing Fantasy Dress for Genesis (1.5) (DSON)
    Morphing Fantasy Dress Unimesh Fits (1.1 Gen 4 MFD Unimesh Fits / 1.5 MFD Genesis) (DSON)
    Motorcycle Helmets for Genesis (1.2)
    Preppy for Genesis (1.3) (DSON)
    Sandy Hair for Genesis (1.2) (DSON)
    SciFi Bunny For Genesis (1.6) (DSON)
    Shadow Warrior AddOns (1.2)
    Wicked Dance Fevah Textures (1.1) (DSON)
    Wicked Pyjama Party (1.1) (DSON)
    Wicked Wear Seville (1.5)
    Wicked Wear Seville Textures (1.3)

Other Notes:

PC10 Extravaganza 5 (sku: 15228) does not have the 1.1 version of Colors for Sandy Hair (sku: 14373) in it. It still has the older 1.0 version.

PC10 Extravaganza 6 (sku: 15230) does not have the 1.2 version of Sandy Hair for Genesis (sku: 14372) in it. It still has the older 1.1 version.

This non-Geneis item Sandy Hair (sku: 14365) is at 1.1 now.

When a Genesis hair product get updated, DAZ it looks like has been upadtating the Color expansion(s) and the Non-Genesis version of that hair product at the same time. So it is a good idea to reset them too to see if they do have a newer version also.

Post edited by Jay_NOLA on
    edited December 1969

Another update

K-Nicky Hair for Genesis (1.2) (DSON)

The related non-Genesis product K-Nicky Hair is at 1.3 now too.

• loveitloveit Posts: 62
    edited November 2012

can anyone tell me if Lily Nymph for Genesis is updated for poser?
    or Fairytale Dress for Genesis
    Taiga for Genesis
    Onyx for Genesis Female
    Andromedas Legend for Genesis.Enchanted for Genesis
    they dont say updated.they really need a link with updating there products

Post edited by loveit on
    edited December 1969

Quick addition to the list

Stephanie 5 Elite Texture Joanie (1.0) (DSON)

Other Notes:

PC10 Extravaganza 6 (sku: 15230) now does have the 1.2 version of Sandy Hair for Genesis (sku: 14372) in it.

DAZ still needs to update PC10 Extravaganza 5 (sku: 15228) so it has the 1.1 version of Colors for Sandy Hair (sku: 14373)

Smith Micro has updated PoserPhysics2012 to a SR1 version.

edited December 1969

I reset Taiga and she hasn't been updated. I didn't have time to check the other ones
    you asked about.

loveit said:
    Taiga for Genesis
    Onyx for Genesis Female
    edited December 1969

Another small but important update

Stephanie 5 (1.1) (DSON)
    Stephanie 5 Pro Bonus Poses (1.1) (DSON) (Included only in the Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle) (Note: Older version has the 1.1 number too.)

• loveitloveit Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

Jay_NOLA said:
    I reset Taiga and she hasn't been updated. I didn't have time to check the other ones
    you asked about.
    loveit said:
    Taiga for Genesis
    Onyx for Genesis Female

thanks

edited December 1969

your welcome,
    I reset the others today.

No updates for these

Fairytale Dress for Genesis
    Onyx for Genesis Female

I got Lily Nymph for Genesis is in a bundle and the version I have in the bundle hasn't been updated.

loveit said:
    Jay_NOLA said:
    you asked about.
    loveit said:
    Taiga for Genesis
    Onyx for Genesis Female

thanks

edited December 1969

Another quick update

Added:

Old Man Rex for Genesis Character (1.0) (DSON)
    Old Man Rex for Genesis Clothing (1.0) (DSON)

Other Notes:

DAZ has update PC10 Extravaganza 5 (sku: 15228) so it now has the 1.1 version of Colors for Sandy Hair (sku: 14373)

Misc Comment:

Nice to see a new 3D Universe product and the 3D Universe store on sale. Made a great birthday gift.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,140
    edited December 1969

I have Pretorian for M5... I can't find it in the Itemized History. It's updated for DSON now and wanted to grab the updated files. Any clues on how to get this update? I've previously reset the M5 bundle that I THINK had this included but can't remember at this point. It's not there either. I just looked, I have the original files, they are installed too!

edited December 1969

The new version according to the online documentation is 1.,3 and it has DSON files now according to the documentation too.. The bundle that was released when it came out and the name it is under in My Itemized Order Histtory is Genesis Battle Ready Bundle. DAZ didn't update the bundle it still has the 1.2 version. I got that bundle when it came out and just did a reset and checked the file versions.

The online Read Me pages only indicate that Pretorian for Genesis was updated.

I filed an online support ticket. So hopefully DAZ will get it fixed soon and all the links will work right when it is updated.

Just contacting support and mentioning the bundle that needs to be updated and what needs to be updated in it works. Including the skus seems to help them get stuff updated quicker I've noticed.

I also mentioned that I wasn't sure if anything else in the bundle wasn't current.

Hope that helps.

RAMWolff said:
    I have Pretorian for M5... I can't find it in the Itemized History. It's updated for DSON now and wanted to grab the updated files. Any clues on how to get this update? I've previously reset the M5 bundle that I THINK had this included but can't remember at this point. It's not there either. I just looked, I have the original files, they are installed too!
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,140
    edited December 1969

Thanks so much Jay. I appreciate your filing the support ticket. Hopefully it will be ready SOON-ISH! :-)

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited December 1969

Jay,

Many thanks for starting and maintaining this excellent thread - it has saved me a huge amount of time and wasted download resets.

It seems to me to be beyond human comprehension that DAZ do not publish such a list themselves!

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

I agree with Acanthis and add my thanks here. :)
    I also have a few things I got for Genesis and didn't find in the list, could well be I overlooked them, in that case, just ignore. I did a reset just now so the version numbers are up to date.
    No DSON or Poser companionfiles I'm afraid. It would be nice though to use at least the perfect shoes and the eyes in Poser. The characters are for V4 also so I use them in Poser anyway. ;)

Abby Genesis/V4 13919_1.0
    Princess Ali Genesis/V4 13790_1.0
    Amaterasu Genesis/V4 14509_1.0
    Modern Muses Summer Genesis/V4 14999_1.0
    Actual Eyes 3 13911_1.0
    Perfect Shoes and Stockings for Genesis 13607_1.1

Love, Jeanne

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,258
    edited December 1969

I'm guessing DAZ is hoping the forums will provide the support that should/would typically be provided in a support section of the website. Considering the amount of things they have on the table at the moment this is somewhat understandable, I just hope it doesn't become entrenched. Hopefully when some of the other issues are resolved, the support area of the site will have a chance to be extended to cover these issues. In the meantime, it would be helpful to have a separate support forum where specific issues like this could have stickies, separate from the general discussion (imo.)

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Gedd said:
    I'm guessing DAZ is hoping the forums will provide the support that should/would typically be provided in a support section of the website. Considering the amount of things they have on the table at the moment this is somewhat understandable, I just hope it doesn't become entrenched. Hopefully when some of the other issues are resolved, the support area of the site will have a chance to be extended to cover these issues. In the meantime, it would be helpful to have a separate support forum where specific issues like this could have stickies, separate from the general discussion (imo.)

I agree with that.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

I noticed "Scifi Bunny for Genesis Textures" , sku 13445, is not in the list. I have version 1.1 and it does not associate itself with "Sci Fi Bunny for Genesis" which I have version 1.6. The textures do have metadata, but as I said nothing comes up for the textures when I have an item from the clothing set selected.

The same thing happens with "Magna Hart for Genesis Textures" version 1.0, sku 13436, and version 1.5 for "Magna Hart for Genesis", sku 13249.

I am running Windows 7 64 bit and using D/S 4.5.1.6.

I also wanted to mention "Casual Afternoon Texures" version 1.0, sku 14211, has no Metadata, at least that works in 4.5.

Everything I just said may be edited due to complete stupidity on my part. We shall see,

• Dr StupidDr Stupid Posts: 313
    edited December 1969

I've been ploughing through my downloads updating various files, and notice that the Genesis Female Genitalia files have been removed. They all bring up the following messages:

Sorry, there was an error getting requested content. Please contact store owner.

Download is currently unavailable
    Sorry, this download is currently unavailable.
    Please go to your Account and check your Order Status.

It doesn't make much difference to me to be honest, but I just wondered why. The male bits are still available so it can't be a new family friendly company policy, so I'm curious as to the thinking behind this :)

edited November 2012

I'm glad to maintain this list, all the help and support everyone gives.

I honestly couldn't maintain it with out the people making post on what has been updated.

RAMWof,

no problem I want the 1.3 version too. Was glad you mentioned it was updated as I didn't know it was.

Ledhead,

file a bug report or call support on the phone with DAZ and let them know. A good number of the updated products I've noticed were to fix MetaData issues and many texture expamsions have been getting DSON files in the new version.

Thanks for those posting the products and version numbers for them that I didn't have on the list.

JeanneM,

thanks I got those added on thel ist.

Dr Stupid,

See the Other Notes comment I made on this after the updates. Also discovered that 2 things were updated thanks to your post.

Added & Updated 11-22-20121

Abby for V4 and Genesis (1.0) (Genesis / V4)
    Actual Eyes 3 (1.0)
    Amaterasu (1.0) (Genesis / V4)
    Colors for Tears Hair (1.1) (DSON) Note: This product works with Tears Hair and Hair Tears Hair for Genesis.)
    Dark Embrace (1.0)
    Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle(1.6) (DSON)
    Magna Hart for Genesis Textures (1.0)
    Modern Muses Summer (1.0) (Genesis V4 / V4 Elite Body & Victoria 4.2 Morphs ++ / V5)
    Perfect Shoes and Stockings for Genesis (1.1)
    Pretorian for Genesis (1.3) (DSON)
    Princess Ali (1.0) (Genesis / V4)
    Scifi Bunny for Genesis (1.6)
    Scifi Bunny for Genesis Textures (1.1)
    Tears Hair for Genesis (1.1) (DSON)

Other Notes:

The Mac file link in Dark Embrace (sku: 15362) downloads the PC version file. The PC file link does download the correct PC file.

Genesis Battle Ready Bundle (sku: 14430) doesn't have the 1.3 version Pretorian for Genesis (sku: 13314), it still has the 1.2 version.

Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle (sku: 14852) has no working links to version 1.6 of Genesis Female Geo-Grafted Genitalia.

Bug reports for those 3 above problems have been filled.

Reset your M5 or V5 bundle if you couldn't download the Geo-Grafted Genitalia in them earlier.

Post edited by Jay_NOLA on
  • Dr StupidDr Stupid Posts: 313
    edited December 1969

Many thanks for your sterling efforts in these threads Jay_NOLA :) The compiled information is a great help in getting things organised and goes some way towards compensating for some serious shortcomings on the DAZ site. But such is the way of the helpful and supportive Dazophiles in these forums :)

I am however a bit confused about the Stephanie 5 Pro bundle. As I noted earlier, the genitalia are missing from the bundle, which you also confirmed, but you have added the bundle to your list, marked as version 1.6 and DSON. Apart from the broken links to the genitalia, what files are actually at version 1.6? I reset the bundle again today, and the highest version I get for any Stephanie files is 1.1. Or is this another case of the filenames remaining unchanged while the content has been updated?

I haven't found any other updated files not listed in this thread, but will contribute if and when I do!

Hope all in the US are feeling suitably stuffed with Thanksgiving feasts :)

edited December 1969

The 1.6 of Genesis Female Geo-Grafted Genitalia are in the V5 Pro Bundle. DAZ when the older 1.5 version of them came out forgot to update the Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle too. Took a day or two, if I remember correctly for them to put the 1.5 ones in. So, give them a few days to get things fixed. Those are the only files that need to be at 1.6 in the currently the Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle.

You'll have 6 files for the Genesis Female Geo-Grafted Genitalia when DAZ fixes it. You'll have for PC a DSON Core file, a Legacy file, and a Poser CF file. For Mac you'll have a Mac version of the 3 files.

No other Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle Files got updated since I last updated the main list.

Thanks, if you see any newer versions of anything on the list or not on the list just post them.

Two of the reasons I don't mind spending the time to maintain the list is because of the great fan support on the forums for DAZ stuff which has helped me out. And, DAZ has very good tech support.

Dr Stupid said:
    Many thanks for your sterling efforts in these threads Jay_NOLA :) The compiled information is a great help in getting things organised and goes some way towards compensating for some serious shortcomings on the DAZ site. But such is the way of the helpful and supportive Dazophiles in these forums :)

I am however a bit confused about the Stephanie 5 Pro bundle. As I noted earlier, the genitalia are missing from the bundle, which you also confirmed, but you have added the bundle to your list, marked as version 1.6 and DSON. Apart from the broken links to the genitalia, what files are actually at version 1.6? I reset the bundle again today, and the highest version I get for any Stephanie files is 1.1. Or is this another case of the filenames remaining unchanged while the content has been updated?

I haven't found any other updated files not listed in this thread, but will contribute if and when I do!

Hope all in the US are feeling suitably stuffed with Thanksgiving feasts :)

edited December 1969

Another important update

Genesis Starter Essentials are at 1.9 (DSON) now.

The one 1.9 version is only in the DAZ Studio Pro Beta at the moment. The 1.9 version has no Legacy files.

I indicated on the main list that the one 1.9 version is only in the Beta at the moment.

edited December 1969

The Mac file link in Dark Embrace (sku: 15362) has been fixed.

edited December 1969

One quick addition to the list. It is one of the items that is going to end up on two different post threads this one and the plugins one as it falls under both. Any Shader updates and other plugins for 4.5 are still currently just going on the plugins list.

Added:

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio (1.5)