Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634

No problem... understand why eveyone likes G3 stuff so much. I'm looking forward and can't wait for Gensis 5... may be a long wait :)

• Might!  Ya never know with how things progress around here.

Working on Displacements; there are some tweaks to be had, of course, and he's sporting the new arm tattoo. Can't see the wrist one on the other arm, though, with this pose.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Really like the tattoos on him especially the raised ones.  He looks great!

• Looks good!  I'm with Sonja.  I really like the raised skin markings.  Those are very cool.  That tat on his ribs was my favorite of your tats until you did the arm.  I really like that one.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I am just a wee bit puzzled.  How do you get Raised Skin in real life?

• Thank you very much!

As for the raised scarring- there are a few ways.  Here is a historical photo of whipping scars: http://imgur.com/gallery/Y5XatoY  Some cultures add them for ritualistic meanings, or passages between child and adulthood. Then there is the art of body branding: Warning on this link for those weak of stomach- https://www.tattoodo.com/a/2015/08/the-art-of-body-branding/

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Thank you very much!

As for the raised scarring- there are a few ways.  Here is a historical photo of whipping scars: http://imgur.com/gallery/Y5XatoY  Some cultures add them for ritualistic meanings, or passages between child and adulthood. Then there is the art of body branding: Warning on this link for those weak of stomach- https://www.tattoodo.com/a/2015/08/the-art-of-body-branding/

ugh   I knew about ritualistic scarring,  but couldn't work out how to get raised patterns,  most tribal type scars are recessed not raised (at least the ones I have seen)

• Well- the melatonin the skin has, the more likely the scarring will be raised.  I've seen some brandings that have the resulting scarring look like balooning.

• Somehow, I moved the displacements, or wonked them to the point they don't follow the veins.  Re-do. XD

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,072
    edited November 2016

Just realized I never showed Damen as a normal, human guy. 

Post edited by Chohole on

Love those cheek bones...

• I'm rather partial to the bone structure, or mimicry of, myself. lol

Have a few JCM's to work on with his eyes, though.  I found out that they mash together when they're closed and that's no bueno.  Soon as I'm done with the eye promos. 

You know, I'm not going to say anything because I am 100% certain my husband would not approve.  Except for maybe, great bone structure lol.

• He's cute.  I have to admit, I love the cheekbones, too.  :)

• Woa what a handsome stud ...And i'm with the others ..love the cheekbones!

• Thank you, everyone. :)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I see your still making the ladies drool alot Darwin!!!cheeky

But I too also like the face features!!!devilangel

• lol- thanks, Saphirewild.  :)   I'm glad!

This was intended on becoming a promo, but it's too grainy. I may re-render it out simply because I really, really like this set and want to incorporate it into a couple of the promos if possible.  Titled At the Bar.

at the bar.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 892K
  • DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,072
    edited November 2016

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Ohh he looks awesome with those make-ups. 

So what bar was that he visited devil

• Sloshwerk's the Brass Pole Bar. :)  Great set. http://www.daz3d.com/the-brass-pole-nightclub

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

He looks fantastic! Can't wait for him to come home in my cart! :)

• Thank you!

I may hold off on more showing; need to get his promos done and him off to my tester soon. :) 

lol- thanks, Saphirewild.  :)   I'm glad!

This was intended on becoming a promo, but it's too grainy. I may re-render it out simply because I really, really like this set and want to incorporate it into a couple of the promos if possible.  Titled At the Bar.

With this pic he really needs to have a drink in his hand being at the Bar and all, I mean what man goes to a bar just to sit there?devil

• Maybe he had one and the person who took the "photo" stole it? ;)

He needs to have smoke comming off him because he is just SMOKING HAWT!!!!!

Maybe he had one and the person who took the "photo" stole it? ;)

Well then he needs to go gets it back giggles cause no one should be at a bar without a good stiff drink in their hand.

• lol!  Thank you- and maybe I'll do another with him having his blasted drink. ;)

Smiles I think it is a great render all in all Darwin, just needed a little realness.

To be honest he looks like someone you would not want to mess with!!!

• lol-Oh, I took no offense, I was very amused!   In my head, he's not.  He may look like a push over, but I don't see him as one.  They all (the characters) end up with personalities in my head. Just adds to the volumes of others rattling in there.

This discussion has been closed.