The OMG It is 2017 This thread's end is Nigh Complaint Thread.

Comments

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,995
    Tjohn said:

Hamdingers!

Why are the pigs in ham, bacon and other pork advertisements always so happy or wearing chef outfits... Creepy... It's like they are closet serial killer cannibals. Not really who I want to be buying my ham from...

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    McGyver said:
    Tjohn said:

Hamdingers!

Why are the pigs in ham, bacon and other pork advertisements always so happy or wearing chef outfits... Creepy... It's like they are closet serial killer cannibals. Not really who I want to be buying my ham from...

You can relax, less than 15% of pork products are sold by serial killer cannibal pigs.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    Tjohn said:

It's a fictional flower at best!  laugh

Let's take it apart a little bit.  

Common - Widespread; something found in abundance.

Sense - Normal power of mind or understanding; sound or natural judgement.

Sense is not common!

Dana

• McGyver said:
    Tjohn said:

Hamdingers!

It happens more than you think.  wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6JAg0zzI_A

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited September 2016
    Tjohn said:

Hamdingers!

...cholesterol love from Wisconsin.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    Jan19 said:

Rise and shine. smiley

...ahh, where's that white leisure suit I used to have?

Stryder87 said:
    McGyver said:
    Tjohn said:

Hamdingers!

....yes

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276

My husband and I do this same song and dance nearly every evening. We settle in after dinner to watch something. I try to hand him the remote but he waves me away saying "you can watch whatever you want, honey". Five minutes later after I've picked something, and we start watching it, he says "This is boring. Can we watch something else?". I sigh inside and try to hand him the remote - but again he says, "No, it's ok. I'll let you pick". At this point, I resist the urge to roll my eyes because I know what he really means "I'm too lazy to try and find something, I want YOU to find something that *I* want to watch" so take a breath and start looking for something else to watch.

I pick something else that I hope he wants to watch and a couple minutes later he says "I don't want to watch this". At which point I resist the urge to throw the remote at his head and calmly walk over and hand it to him instead. He looks at it like he really doesn't want to take it and can't be arsed, but I hold it out to him until he takes it or I just set it next to him. At which point he will usually put on something about Bigfoot or UFOs and then less than five minutes later promptly falls asleep and begins snoring. 

At this point I have two choices. I can either try and turn it to something that *I* want to watch - in which case, more times than not, he will wake up and say "Why did you turn that? I was watching it." or I can get on my computer, put my headphones on and boot up Daz Studio. 

...There is a reason I have rendered nearly 1400 images after only 6 months of using Daz. lol

My husband and I do this same song and dance nearly every evening. We settle in after dinner to watch something. I try to hand him the remote but he waves me away saying "you can watch whatever you want, honey". Five minutes later after I've picked something, and we start watching it, he says "This is boring. Can we watch something else?". I sigh inside and try to hand him the remote - but again he says, "No, it's ok. I'll let you pick". At this point, I resist the urge to roll my eyes because I know what he really means "I'm too lazy to try and find something, I want YOU to find something that *I* want to watch" so take a breath and start looking for something else to watch.

I pick something else that I hope he wants to watch and a couple minutes later he says "I don't want to watch this". At which point I resist the urge to throw the remote at his head and calmly walk over and hand it to him instead. He looks at it like he really doesn't want to take it and can't be arsed, but I hold it out to him until he takes it or I just set it next to him. At which point he will usually put on something about Bigfoot or UFOs and then less than five minutes later promptly falls asleep and begins snoring. 

At this point I have two choices. I can either try and turn it to something that *I* want to watch - in which case, more times than not, he will wake up and say "Why did you turn that? I was watching it." or I can get on my computer, put my headphones on and boot up Daz Studio. 

...There is a reason I have rendered nearly 1400 images after only 6 months of using Daz. lol

...very very rant worthy, and helpful for the productivity.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276
    kyoto kid said:

...very very rant worthy, and helpful for the productivity.

hahah Yeah, that's a good way to look at it "helpful for the productivity". lol 

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    McGyver said:
    Tjohn said:

Hamdingers!

You can relax, less than 15% of pork products are sold by serial killer cannibal pigs.

Do they all play banjo, fiddle and washtub bass?

DanaTA said:
    Tjohn said:

Sense is not common!

Dana

Thomas Paine might disagree. laugh

My Dad actually called it "good sense". As in, "Some people don't have good sense." 

kyoto kid said:
    Tjohn said:

Hamdingers!

...cholesterol love from Wisconsin.

laughyes

kyoto kid said:
    Stryder87 said:
    McGyver said:
    Tjohn said:

Hamdingers!

....yes

And born to be tasty...

• Jan19Jan19 Posts: 1,109
    edited September 2016
    kyoto kid said:
    Jan19 said:

Rise and shine. smiley

You take the leisure suit.  I'll take the tambourines. smiley

Post edited by Jan19 on
    Tjohn said:
    McGyver said:
    Tjohn said:

Hamdingers!

Do they all play banjo, fiddle and washtub bass?

laugh​  Whee...good morning, everybody.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    Jan19 said:
    kyoto kid said:
    Jan19 said:

Rise and shine. smiley

Leisure suit Larry?

lol  is weird how when we get clost to page 99 complate thread comes alive,
    then by pag4 of new thread is like where'd ever'body go?

• MistyMist said:

We're old, we're exhausted.

iz chasin the CUDAs wearin us down.   can almost remember the happiness of my first VESA graphic card 

MistyMist said:

We're old, we're exhausted.

is there like a multi region dvd drive?

would be interesting to watch original 11th doctor dvds and downton abbey and foyle's war

• MistyMist said:

is there like a multi region dvd drive?

would be interesting to watch original 11th doctor dvds and downton abbey and foyle's war

I think VideoLan/VLC will play DVDs directly, without worrying about the region code.

Let the good times roll.

Bara CUDA  doh  someone had to say it  lol

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    Tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:
    Tjohn said:

Sense is not common!

Dana

My Dad actually called it "good sense". As in, "Some people don't have good sense." 

I would venture to say that sense was more common in 1774!  But this is not 1774.  This is not even 1974.  Please note the plethora of court "dramas" on TV.  If sense were common, Judge Judy wouldn't have a job.  Nor any of the other dozen or so TV judges.  Have you watched one of those shows?  If any of these people had sense, they must have locked it in a box and lost the key.

Dana

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    DanaTA said:
    Tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:
    Tjohn said:

Sense is not common!

Dana

I would venture to say that sense was more common in 1774!  But this is not 1774.  This is not even 1974.  Please note the plethora of court "dramas" on TV.  If sense were common, Judge Judy wouldn't have a job.  Nor any of the other dozen or so TV judges.  Have you watched one of those shows?  If any of these people had sense, they must have locked it in a box and lost the key.

Dana

I suspect you're giving 1774 too much credit.  I've seen no evidence that common sense was ever in great supply.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

I lost most of my Express earrings.  They were on two leather like cloths but they are not in my jewelry box.

edited September 2016
    Tjohn said:

Let the good times roll.

Oh, yeah.  ROFL.  Whew, I haven't felt so good since the old sow ate little brother. smiley

I never did like that boy.

Oh, lord have mercy.  I have posted something outrageous by mistake.  Let me fix it.

I should've known Wild Thing would wipe out.

Post edited by Jan19 on
    Jan19 said:
    kyoto kid said:
    Jan19 said:

Rise and shine. smiley

...needs more cowbell though

suessical hams 

green eggs

This discussion has been closed.