Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

aww, rdna halloween feebie http://www.runtimedna.com/LittleMummy.html

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,688
    edited December 1969

That came out last year. It said it is for Halloween 2011. It is 2012 now.

edited December 1969

That came out last year. It said it is for Halloween 2011. It is 2012 now.

it's free right now. woot

only a week left for the rendo halloweem contest. pressure. man, i wreally wanna win the blacksmith3d.
    i've been trying to remap Alyson for mil3 skins using wings. blacksmith prolly be a lot faster.

actually, lil mummy won't fit in my scene idea.

i'd like to use the contortion poses i bought in the pa sale. can't decide if it's too racy for the contest entry. it's the only pose set in my runtime with a cirque soleil feel

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Happy Monday! Or NOT.. complaints! :vampire:

- Out of good coffee at work
    - COLD this morning (for Austin) - 50f
    - Back hurts a lot
    - Digestive "issues"
    - Have to shop, want to go home and go to bed
    - Cranky and sleepy, didn't sleep well all weekend
    - MAJOR urge for fried chicken
    - Chili weather but no chili makings
    - WRITERS BLOCK
    - Did I mention WRITERS BLOCK? :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:
    - Ate lunch, still hungry

Meh. :snake:

• jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

Well, if you have to shop, pick up the chili makings. :) Seriously, my list is pretty close to yours, except for the coffee (which I can't drink).

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Nauseous all last week.
    Sniffles alternating with stuffed-up nose today.
    Cannot catch a break.
    Suggest you spray your screen just to be safe.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Can someone please explain the appeal of this lip makeup style? Not the only product with it, and I don't get it.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/alysa-character-and-hair

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Nauseous all last week.
    Sniffles alternating with stuffed-up nose today.
    Cannot catch a break.
    Suggest you spray your screen just to be safe.

:gulp: Get better soonest!!!

edited December 1969

jerriecan said:
    Well, if you have to shop, pick up the chili makings. :) Seriously, my list is pretty close to yours, except for the coffee (which I can't drink).

That's kind of my plan - depending on how much of my list I can cram into my backpack! Chili meat is compact, though. Onions are small and I have green chilis already. The heavy stuff is the soup for lunch - those cans (Chunky Soup) are NOT light!

Going to get some Shake n Bake to quell the fried chicken urge until this weekend.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Can someone please explain the appeal of this lip makeup style? Not the only product with it, and I don't get it.

I think it's supposed to make the mouth look "small and cute" as in the BESM (Big Eyes, Small Mouth) theory of cuteness. Up close it just looks downright odd to me.. :-S

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

I think it's supposed to make the mouth look "small and cute" as in the BESM (Big Eyes, Small Mouth) theory of cuteness. Up close it just looks downright odd to me.. :-S

It also has that "GIVE ME A KISS" look that cartoon characters wearing lipstick seem to (Try and) make XD
    I think it looks weird to me though =3

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    tjohn said:

It also has that "GIVE ME A KISS" look that cartoon characters wearing lipstick seem to (Try and) make XD
    I think it looks weird to me though =3

I may have thrown it in my cart if it wasn't for the puckered look, I don't like it.

edited December 1969

I think I left my phone in the car, but today is cold and rainy.

edited December 1969

Bab5 does start with a battle. The first thing they show is a space station under attack. must be centari, they have Milari's hair-do.

i luv Michael Hare's voice. he looks silly coming round the corner with the little pistol in his hand.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

o_O

Mysterious Marionettes

Can a single person model, animate and render a full feature film? Sounds like an impossible task? M Dot Strange did it using CINEMA 4D …

http://www.maxon.net/en/news/singleview-default/article/mysterious-marionettes.html
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    o_O
    Mysterious Marionettes

Can a single person model, animate and render a full feature film? Sounds like an impossible task? M Dot Strange did it using CINEMA 4D …

http://www.maxon.net/en/news/singleview-default/article/mysterious-marionettes.html

I'm in the process of creating a full feature length film. I have about 15 seconds finished so far.

edited December 1969

It is best to avoid Heroine over dose.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Tuesday still, thought I would sleep until Thursday. Day off for me cos of all the OT yesterday, don't have to front for work until tomorrow yay. Perhaps sleep moar :)

edited October 2012

Happy Monday! Or NOT.. complaints! :vampire:

- Out of good coffee at work
    - COLD this morning (for Austin) - 50f
    - Back hurts a lot
    - Digestive "issues"
    - Have to shop, want to go home and go to bed
    - Cranky and sleepy, didn't sleep well all weekend
    - MAJOR urge for fried chicken
    - Chili weather but no chili makings
    - WRITERS BLOCK
    - Did I mention WRITERS BLOCK? :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:
    - Ate lunch, still hungry

Meh. :snake:

*waves* Good to see you back in form :) Im hoping the ouchies go away real soon for you. A little coolish in Melbourne for this time of year as well. Mmmmmmmm chicken in a box - lunch at home today so better not order takeaway :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Complaint: getting emails from next year,s gig already as if a portal into 2013 opened and tried to suck me in *rolls eyes*

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Complaint: went to bed to catch some Zs, and BAM! Migraine to skull. Bad enough to need medication + caffeine combo... at 2 am. I'm doomed.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    o_O
    Mysterious Marionettes

But should they? :). Ps world of strange I think was his first one, only seen grabs of it....

edited December 1969

Charlie's Angels put me on life support :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Complaint: went to bed to catch some Zs, and BAM! Migraine to skull. Bad enough to need medication + caffeine combo... at 2 am. I'm doomed.

So does that mean you'll be wide awake or desperately trying to sleep?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Hopes passes soon for you :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Charlie's Angels put me on life support :)

oh my!

On another note, I am logged in on the forums but logged out of the store. Confusing.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:

Both. Just happy that this one is one of those that don't seem to be irritated by light. If this fails, the next step is to try and find some chili and chew on it. I mean, a raw chili pepper.

edited December 1969

I tried calling my grandmothers but neither of them answered their phones.

edited December 1969

I have a problem.

The 2nd spear (The Right), the bent one, which I UV mapped successfully has a issue in DAZ with its smoothing. Its gone all spastic on me and I not sure how to fix it. (NOTE. There is NO smoothing applied to the original model in 3ds Max, this is ALL Daz error)

SGError.jpg
    794 x 791 - 147K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:

Both. Just happy that this one is one of those that don't seem to be irritated by light. If this fails, the next step is to try and find some chili and chew on it. I mean, a raw chili pepper.

WHY???? LOL! you WILL be AWAKE if you do that

This discussion has been closed.