- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

LOL Jaderail!

My waking up complaint for the day...

No new PC sale stuff.... Nothing but toon new stuff and textures for a bikini. Where is all the stuff for the PC sale that is meant to blow me away?!? Why hasn't the bundles got ridiculously low prices? C'mon, this is the 10th anniversary :P!

edited December 1969

Mind you I did buy a few items! But half of them were not on sale... there is some things I wait to buy, cos I still think they are too high a price. But I also have need for new upcoming stuff. I mean who doesn't want Zombies? Hiro 5 and teens?

It be cool if they releases a David 5 or a bundle of new creatures for Genesis, more evolution stuff would be awesome! I really thought the sale would kick off with a BANG and catch us all off guard.

Fingers crossed the first paragraph items is gonna be released very very soon :cheese:

Now I'm out of complaints and shall toddle off to another thread. *waves and walks off into the sunset*

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited October 2012

Gooood Mooornin :)

...morning was far from good.

Stoopid bus didn't show up this morning. This has occurred on more than one occasion on this particular run of the route I take into town in the last few months (when I report these incidents, they would always tell me it was because of a breakdown...yeah right, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell them, cheap).

Ended up having to wait another twenty five minutes for the next bus which was ugly crowded as it had both its and the "no show" bus's passenger load. Got off earlier than normal so I wouldn't get trampled by everyone else getting off and took another bus up the mall to make my connection. Driver of that bus decided to take an unscheduled break a couple stops up the ave. sitting for five changes of the traffic light at the same intersection. By this time I was so disgusted got off and walked the rest of the way to where I catch my connecting bus. Needless to say I missed my connection, was almost late for work, and not in a very good mood.

...and evening wasn't much better.

After making it back into town from where I work OK, the bus I connect with to get home (which is on the same line as the one that didn't show up in the morning) was also a "no show". Ended up standing around in downtown for an extra half hour and got home much later than I cared to.

Reported both incidents to their comment line. Will probably get the same "excuse" they have given me before.

Our transit system's current "spin line" is "How We Roll". They need to change that to "How We Make You Wait".

I should get one day of free riding for what they put me through today.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Stoopid bus didn't show up this morning. This has occurred on more than one occasion on this particular run of the route I take into

SNIPPED FOR LENGTH OF THREAD

I should get one day of free riding for what they put me through today.Oh for heavens sake, that was hard to read and just makes me so DAM# Angry! I don't even live close to a bus line but my driving days are coming to a rapid close. Four years max the way I see it. Then I'll be reduced to PAYING for one of those Pick-Up at home for the Disabled services with my Medicare and the co-pay. If the City, County, State can not provide steady transportation what the EFF do I have to look forward to? If I go to buy groceries my fresh meats and items like them would need a cooler, I can just walk let alone carry a cooler. 'ell I'll just buy eggs, at least they might be chickens by the time I get home.

edited December 1969

Complaint!!

I just bought some stuff, payed for it, it confirmed it. And NO DOWNLOADS! even when I logged off and back on , and I even tried resetting it! GRRR

edited December 1969

God the problems dont stop there! I am logged in at the store, however when I go to platinum club items category, it says I not logged in. When I click log in, it sends me straight to my account page! SO I AM logged in!

edited December 1969

My head hurts :(

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Stoopid bus didn't show up this morning. This has occurred on more than one occasion on this particular run of the route I take into town in the last few months (when I report these incidents, they would always tell me it was because of a breakdown...yeah right, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell them, cheap).

Ended up having to wait another twenty five minutes for the next bus which was ugly crowded as it had both its and the "no show" bus's passenger load. Got off earlier than normal so I wouldn't get trampled by everyone else getting off and took another bus up the mall to make my connection. Driver of that bus decided to take an unscheduled break a couple stops up the ave. sitting for five changes of the traffic light at the same intersection. By this time I was so disgusted got off and walked the rest of the way to where I catch my connecting bus. Needless to say I missed my connection, was almost late for work, and not in a very good mood.

...and evening wasn't much better.

After making it back into town from where I work OK, the bus I connect with to get home (which is on the same line as the one that didn't show up in the morning) was also a "no show". Ended up standing around in downtown for an extra half hour and got home much later than I cared to.

Reported both incidents to their comment line. Will probably get the same "excuse" they have given me before.

Our transit system's current "spin line" is "How We Roll". They need to change that to "How We Make You Wait".

I should get one day of free riding for what they put me through today.

That' s what happens here in Melbourne, free rides if timetables aren't met I mean.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    God the problems dont stop there! I am logged in at the store, however when I go to platinum club items category, it says I not logged in. When I click log in, it sends me straight to my account page! SO I AM logged in!

welcome to my world *sigh* I'm lucky enough to have downloaded everything I bought (a miracle yay!) and pay a year's PC upfront before the store changed. At the time I felt vaguely Chicken Little.

edited December 1969

Should I file a support ticket for the items I bought but got no downloads for? Or should I wait a day or two?

edited October 2012

I payed using paypal, which is always instant with everything I bought. I also got the status complete on my order history for the items I dont got downloads for.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

try resetting the downloads from your itemised order history, if clearing cache, and maybe a forced refresh don't work.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,006
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I payed using paypal, which is always instant with everything I bought. I also got the status complete on my order history for the items I dont got downloads for.

Did you get an email order confirmation? There should be download links in that.
    If not, ticket yeah with the order# in it. Now. If it shows up on its own, hey BONUS.:)
    edited December 1969

None of the above worked :( I even opened a different browser and logged in, and still nothing.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:

Did you get an email order confirmation? There should be download links in that.
    If not, ticket yeah with the order# in it. Now. If it shows up on its own, hey BONUS.:)

Checked my emails... I got receipt for payment from paypal, but no order confirmation email from Daz... Maybe paypal is the one screwing me over. On my Daz account, I have Status:Complete and the invoice

edited December 1969

There must be something wrong with the store atm. I just got carrara 8.5 beta (and it was free yet) not even it has appeared in my downloads!

edited October 2012

Spyro said:
    Should I file a support ticket for the items I bought but got no downloads for? Or should I wait a day or two?

I know it must be aggravating but every time that happens to me I raise a support ticket and the issue gets resolved in a while. Good luck with Carrara there, you won't regret it if you look into the physics, bullet, gravity, wind, particles and so on, please raise a hand for help if needed :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Yeah, it was a sparing decision lol A link to it was posted on the stupid thread and it was free, so I thought I'd give it a go. And you and wendy love it, so that's good enough for me. Just want to be able to download it! Along with my purchases.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Yeah, it was a sparing decision lol A link to it was posted on the stupid thread and it was free, so I thought I'd give it a go. And you and wendy love it, so that's good enough for me. Just want to be able to download it! Along with my purchases.

The downloads really do come good :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,683
    edited December 1969

I am thinking January or February 2013 to try to see the movie 2012 from Netflix (that is if I am still a member there). Or maybe not ever. Not sure if I would like it as I do not always like disaster movies.

edited October 2012

I am thinking January or February 2013 to try to see the movie 2012 from Netflix (that is if I am still a member there). Or maybe not ever. Not sure if I would like it as I do not always like disaster movies.

I saw that, has some pretty neat CGI FX involving airplanes flying through volcano's, crumbling buildings and giant waves :) ETA 200 million dollar budget, not sure whether the script rose to the occasion.

edited December 1969

So great FX but not great script?

I am no longer getting email notifications for the new replies to threads I am following. If I do it only a fraction of them and not a fraction like 5/5 or 3/3 or 7/7. A much smaller fraction.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited October 2012

home playing hooky from work. my doggie doesn't know it yet, he is so headed for the bathtub.

i haz to somehow lure him to the bathroom without any of the tell signs a bath is immiminent. wrestling with 70lbs of uncooperative dog is maybe beyond me. he won't let me trim his nails/talons. complainnn

Fahrenheits are dropping this weekend, bath has to be today.

later, gonna try spawn morph to add movement morphs to poser dynamic hair. :lol: then i'll u/l to freestuff. i haven't u/l anything new in a long while.

t'nite, gonna try installing 3ds6 on win7.
    last go round, couldn't find how to make 3ds show only 1 viewport, not 4. grrr

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

So great FX but not great script?

I am no longer getting email notifications for the new replies to threads I am following. If I do it only a fraction of them and not a fraction like 5/5 or 3/3 or 7/7. A much smaller fraction.

I saw 2012 at the movies in 2010 I think and it was the kind of movie that's like say eating too many cupcakes, nice but not really nourishing ;)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,342
    edited December 1969

Great movie.

edited December 1969

home playing hooky from work. my doggie doesn't know it yet, he is so headed for the bathtub.

i haz to somehow lure him to the bathroom without any of the tell signs a bath is immiminent. wrestling with 70lbs of uncooperative dog is maybe beyond me. he won't let me trim his nails/talons. complainnn

later, gonna try spawn morph to add movement morphs to poser dynamic hair. :lol: then i'll u/l to freestuff. i haven't u/l anything new in a long while.

right click -> customise - > viewport layout tabs I think

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

right click -> customise - > viewport layout tabs I think

i need to spend some time on learning that splines business. even if it means dragging my old w2k pc out of the closet.

edited October 2012

Needz to appease the Spline Godz :) Green Lantern is on TV, everything not green or sometimes red feels monochromatic *strangeness*

edited December 1969

Where is she? One of my support team was supposed to come to see me this morning. I do not have her phone number so I cannot call her.

edited December 1969

Where is she? One of my support team was supposed to come to see me this morning. I do not have her phone number so I cannot call her.

You haz clicks. There is an orange tree I'm sure I clickied on before but computer says no clicks :(

This discussion has been closed.