- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Yeow, this thread moves fast! re: funny bone, I have a genetic defect, half my Schwann cells produce faulty myelin. I was getting persistent numbness in my ulnar nerve, so they moved it to the side of the elbow to give it more room. It was a twofer, did a medial release for carpal tunnel at the same time.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Is a picture of a comic, so no posty here...
    https://d.facdn.net/art/ajder/1325091662.ajder_untitled-2.png
    But is a dragon pet who stole this elf's pillow XD

edited December 1969

Moar stealings. I had to scour my computer and favorites to find this one again D:
    Traditional "Human steals from dragon" but in an nontraditional way ^_^

1253392080.arcnova_arcxenix-verybig_.jpg
    783 x 410 - 210K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Spyro said:
    Yeah! That makes a total of....................................... 2 thieves submitted so far ..... LMAO!

Most people seem to think that a thief MUST be taking shiny stuff or important material things...
    it's not limited to just pretty things :<<br /> .
    Or hooman-types and dragons doing the stealing XD

HAHA that's cool! I did word the theme so that it could have many interpretations but only you and misty actually gave it a go.

edited October 2012

Random old renders I found on my iomega USB thingie.
    1) First experiment with Pyrocluster. Not fully happy with it now, but I was beside myself with glee when I first saw what I did <3<br /> *edit* The flames aren't spites or bitmaps. They're particles =3
    2) A certain purple dragon wearing a crown :3
    3) A very old Carrara render, and one of my absolute favorites even today.
    4) An icicle raptor D:

ice_raptor.jpg
    1422 x 800 - 151K
    drink.jpg
    1280 x 860 - 284K
    i_amz_a_king.jpg
    1007 x 629 - 255K
    playing_with_fire.jpg
    1280 x 905 - 482K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    1) First experiment with Pyrocluster. Not fully happy with it now, but I was beside myself with glee when I first saw what I did <3<br /> 2) A certain purple dragon wearing a crown :3
    4) An icicle raptor D:

God! You must have an endless hard drive, you have Soooo many of these!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Rezca said:
    1) First experiment with Pyrocluster. Not fully happy with it now, but I was beside myself with glee when I first saw what I did <3<br /> 2) A certain purple dragon wearing a crown :3
    4) An icicle raptor D:

God! You must have an endless hard drive, you have Soooo many of these!

Negative D:

ScreenHunter_52-Oct.-04-12_.59_.jpg
    367 x 501 - 123K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

I have a 1 terabyte outboard and a 2 terabyte outboard drive (as a backup).
    A bit overkill, but cheap enough.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,704
    edited December 1969

Sometimes I think that if I give my GM a cup of my blood then she would give me hours, but then I remember she would not appreciate it. If my boss was Eric Northman, he might accept a cup of my blood but then he might rather take it from the source. Or he would prefer blonds who have a more interesting talent than I have

edited December 1969

*squeals like a child draggy at Christmas*
    http://www.3dtotal.com/articles/press_releases/vue_masterclass.html
    3DTotal does such absurdly amazing eBook tutorials and the like, so I am SO EXCITED to see this :D

edited December 1969

I have about seventy thousand to a hundred thousand pictures that I need to go through. Or maybe more. They are all from 3d.sk

I think it is almost two hundred gigs of photos alone. Maybe I need more photos but I have to organize these first.

edited December 1969

I somehow made three copies of a bunch of images instead of moving them to the folder I wanted them to go into. Not sure how I did it though.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    If the post count hadn't been reset in the new forum I woulda been one too =<<br /> (Almost 9,700 posts)
    Le sigh, but I don't find many opportunities to post here anymore in the new forum, so I feel it will be some time. (Not the new forum itself, is just I don't see as many things I feel like responding to.)
    Haha misty I love that FireFox joke XD
    I had an avatar I found on some forum that was a play on the FF logo, and it was the FireFox viciously attacking the Internet Explorer logo XD

Addict has sad connotations for me so am not looking forward to the label (non complaint, just saying)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

yumma who luvs pumpkin bread? sends pumpkin goodness out over the interwebs rubberbands

first pumpkin bread of the season. haz a spicy kick to it. licks plate.

iz raining buckets outside

edited December 1969

I'm back. I managed to reinstall all of my programs except for my 3D programs. I will have to create a render of Victoria 4 in high heels.

I used another malware detection tool to scan my computer, but it didn't find anything suspicious. I wonder why my computer reboots five minutes after I turn it on. It doesn't reboot in the middle of the day or at night. Weird.

I suspect a hardware issue is causing the computer to reboot. I bought a new power supply in the spring. I hope the motherboard isn't going bad. I'll check the computer for loose connections later. One other possibility is that I have a weird software or driver conflict. But I just reinstalled Windows yesterday. If you don't hear from me soon, I'm probably trying to fix my computer. lol

On a lighter note, I tried to play some new games with my integrated graphics chip. The games that require DirectX 9 run slowly. Second Life, which uses OpenGL, runs at 6 frames per second. I need to find my CD that has the video card drivers. The drives that I found online will not install unless the OEM drivers are installed.

Ok, bye

*sigh* no SL for me since the local mirrors got closed *sigh*

edited December 1969

I have about seventy thousand to a hundred thousand pictures that I need to go through. Or maybe more. They are all from 3d.sk

I think it is almost two hundred gigs of photos alone. Maybe I need more photos but I have to organize these first.

thaz a whole lot of gigs

edited December 1969

Yeow, this thread moves fast! re: funny bone, I have a genetic defect, half my Schwann cells produce faulty myelin. I was getting persistent numbness in my ulnar nerve, so they moved it to the side of the elbow to give it more room. It was a twofer, did a medial release for carpal tunnel at the same time.

Wow amazing, modern medicine :)

edited December 1969

yumma who luvs pumpkin bread? sends pumpkin goodness out over the interwebs rubberbands

*noms*

edited December 1969

tis raining - tis pouring - the old man is snoring.

edited December 1969

Complaint: didn't sleep well. Non complaint: sunny today

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

*noms*

pumpkin bread sounds wonderfully delicious.

Tonight I am having difficulty controlling my mouse. Wonder if that will improve when I start taking the new medicine.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

yoo goin to the pool today?

edited December 1969

how do yoo use V4's cat ear creature morph without kittehfying the rest of her face?

edited December 1969

Did he bump his head when he went to bed?
    If so, he probably won't get up in the morning.

edited December 1969

OK, I've been in the Complaint Thread and the Stupid Thread so much I'm getting confused and starting to be stupid and complain in the wrong threads. If I'm not careful, I might accidentally cause Cho to merge them. :roll:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

yoo goin to the pool today?

Finishing at lunchtime today, had to sub at a prelight this mornin, got about 10 minutes sleep last night so hope so, haz swimmers in my bag but not many laps in me right now *props eyelids open*

edited October 2012

how do yoo use V4's cat ear creature morph without kittehfying the rest of her face?

Mebbe in a pinch export the group with ears as a prop and transmap unwanted bits out using seam guide by snowsultan to ID needed poly's. But feeling a little delirious from sleep-deprivation atmo so WWIK? ;) ETA Or use Poser morph tool to poke unwanted polys out of sight *haz delerium moar*

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Did he bump his head when he went to bed?
    If so, he probably won't get up in the morning.

I shouldn't have got out of bed this morning.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Yeah! That makes a total of....................................... 2 thieves submitted so far ..... LMAO!
    Not really that much of a render themed thread Spyro. More of a lets gripe about what we wanna gripe about kind of thing. That's the way I see it any way. Renders are just a Bonus (most with a gripe that it's not right, I might add).

Complaint #1: Spyro keeps complaining that the complaint thread don't stick to the theme of the thread.
    Complaint #2: No little thief came and stole the stuff I feel the need to complain about in the complaint thread.
    Complaint #3: I aint got no more complaints. Some little thief musta picked my complaint pocket.
    Complaint #4: I have no idea how to render a complaint render when the complaint I was gonna render got stolen.

:) ;-) :ohh: :bug: :coolsmile:

Complaint #5: It bites adding smilies to a thread. :gulp:
    edited December 1969

"
    Vue 11 Particle Technology Preview"

o_O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbbE57StiA8

Srsly? Vue11 already? It had better be more stable than 9.x was >:(

This discussion has been closed.