- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

That's true... But this will be for genesis. So, it's much easier to model, considering, default genesis is flat footed.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Stilettos were designed as torture devices by people who will never wear them. I realize as a male, I'm supposed to find it sexy when a woman is wearing them, but all I do is think about how painful they must be to wear.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Stilettos were designed as torture devices by people who will never wear them. I realize as a male, I'm supposed to find it sexy when a woman is wearing them, but all I do is think about how painful they must be to wear.

I do so agree with you. As a woman who is vertically challenged, managing only 5', people have always been surprised when I didn't embrace stiletto heels, but I prefer comfort over torture just to raise my viewpoint a few inches. I like what always used to be called "kitten heels" which are amazingly difficult to find in the 3D world.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

*drops her pair of stompers to the thread*

There! Flat sole, but nice thick heel giving all prerequisite support I need! Good for butt-kicking!

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Andre Perugia and Maholo Blahnik would say, have said, they are on about power rather than victimhood ;)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

And has anyone noticed that Skiriki has join those of us who may or may not need counseling for our addictions. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    *drops her pair of stompers to the thread*

There! Flat sole, but nice thick heel giving all prerequisite support I need! Good for butt-kicking!

LMAO! Yeah, I dunno how chicks can wear high heals! As security, previously working clubs, I seen some 'beyond' practical high heals, and many of those wearers would have a moment (Or many) where they'd almost break their ankles. It's quite clear it's not something they wear every day... And their ridiculousness walking styles to accommodate such shoes really reveal that truth.

BTW - I never heard of them called stilettos (I immediately thought of the stiletto sword LOL)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    And has anyone noticed that Skiriki has join those of us who may or may not need counseling for our addictions. :coolsmirk:

Wow, another Addict... Congratulations Skiriki on your new green box :cheese:

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,815
    edited December 1969

Stilettos are identified not so much be height as by width - they are very narrow, hence the association with daggers. A high but wide heel isn't a stiletto.

edited December 1969

How do you pronounce 'Skiriki'?

I always assumed it was... Sky-Ricky or Ski-Ricky... mostly the first.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

I noticed!

*dances and prances*

Complaint: my two part render I was working on? I have to re-render part 1, which is the most time-consuming part. Annoying object slip-ups that are way too painful to fix in Photoshop.

edited December 1969

Stilettos are identified not so much be height as by width - they are very narrow, hence the association with daggers. A high but wide heel isn't a stiletto.

I get it :) By 'high heal' I refer to stilettos, I haven't seen anyone with rather broad and high heels regularly almost break their ankles lol

edited December 1969

I'm not sure if this is a complaint or not. For the last ten months or so I've had a not too severe case of capsulitis (frozen shoulder). It's been easing a bit, but I certainly couldn't get my left hand behind my back at all and yesterday the physiotherapist pretty much said "nothing we can do but wait it out" (all of that is a complaint). So, I'm drying my face this morning and, as I do, wandering around as I do so - and I walk my left elbow smak into the broad side of the door. On the one hand, EeeeeeeowOhGodPantPantPant (in a bad way); on the other hand, I can now move my left hand part way behind my back.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    tjohn said:

I do so agree with you. As a woman who is vertically challenged, managing only 5', people have always been surprised when I didn't embrace stiletto heels, but I prefer comfort over torture just to raise my viewpoint a few inches. I like what always used to be called "kitten heels" which are amazingly difficult to find in the 3D world.

We demand more sensible shoes in the 3D world! More flats, tennis shoes, etc. for the virtual ladies!

A comfy pair of kitten shoes. :)

313983049.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 115K
    edited December 1969

Ouch... Sounds like it would be wise to get checked out

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Andre Perugia and Maholo Blahnik would say, have said, they are on about power rather than victimhood ;)

Both male, which kind of makes my "designed by people who will never wear them" point a bit clearer. :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    How do you pronounce 'Skiriki'?

I always assumed it was... Sky-Ricky or Ski-Ricky... mostly the first.

One of the name guides says it is "skeer ee kee", but since I'm always slightly dubious about certain sites, it would take someone whose proficiency in Pawnee is better than mine (I actually used to know more words, but alas, I've forgotten nearly all of it).

edited December 1969

I'm not sure if this is a complaint or not. For the last ten months or so I've had a not too severe case of capsulitis (frozen shoulder). It's been easing a bit, but I certainly couldn't get my left hand behind my back at all and yesterday the physiotherapist pretty much said "nothing we can do but wait it out" (all of that is a complaint). So, I'm drying my face this morning and, as I do, wandering around as I do so - and I walk my left elbow smak into the broad side of the door. On the one hand, EeeeeeeowOhGodPantPantPant (in a bad way); on the other hand, I can now move my left hand part way behind my back.

Oh noes that sounds awful and I guess hopeful as well that things have changed. Bodies have an amazing capacity to recover, sounds like yours is on the way now :)

edited December 1969

I broke my right shoulder by sleeping on it (like a rock) on too thin mattress in the dread heatwave couple of summers ago. Ever since that I had terrible pains at random, as if bone had grown spikes and burrowed into flesh. However, I noticed this summer that somehow, it no longer hurt, but started to feel like normal. Which is good! :)

edited December 1969

I'm not sure, however, that I want to make a habit of bashing my elbow into solid objects.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure, however, that I want to make a habit of bashing my elbow into solid objects.

I hear there's this thing called "grace" or "agility" for that, but I'm not familiar with it personally.

Although I've had my funny bone moved surgically -- bet you thought that was only in the game "Operation".

edited December 1969

Oooooer, fixmypcmike -- did you get the nerve slipped on wrong side of the bones? OUCH.

edited December 1969

Yes ouchies *rubs elbow suspiciously*

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699
    edited December 1969

testing

edited December 1969

I cannot post dragon cave eggs still. Bummer

edited December 1969

random: warm night here and I'm sitting in our garden watching white petals drift through the air like I imagine snowflakes would. There is a big-eyed possum perched on the fence and scowling at me from a few feet away. Our trees had a haircut this week and I don't think it is happy about losing the low-hanging branches :)

edited December 1969

haz clicks :)
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

haz clicks :)

Thanks. I wish I could put the eggs into my signature so they can get their views they need.

edited December 1969

Hows this for a boot soul :cheese: Now I shall move on to the rest of it.

soul3.jpg
    1385 x 599 - 192K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Gooood Mooornin :)

squee1.jpg
    500 x 334 - 41K
This discussion has been closed.