NEW! Novica & Invited Guest Contributors Tips & Product Reviews Pt 6

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,147

Here's one I did a long time ago. My gallery page lists all the products I used. See how many Dogz products you can spot!

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Right off the bat, Shattered? I'll take a closer look in a few minutes, doing DOF on the Aviator.

Novica said:

Right off the bat, Shattered? I'll take a closer look in a few minutes, doing DOF on the Aviator.

Yup. All the clothes, shoes and glasses are Dogz, too.

I think the guy in the background has the shoes, the gal may be from East Asia and the legs may have Super Hosiery, saw the hot pink butterfly top from Mix and Match and the buckled outfit may be that too. Is the setting the train station?

edited February 2016

Here's another I did a few months ago. This is Time for School for G2M.

Time for School Loafers Male bloom DOF Iray.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on
    edited February 2016

LOL and he looks DELIGHTED. In about two minutes, will post my aviator. Dang, I wish he were REAL! My hubby has an authentic aviator jacket, he was a Coast Guard pilot. (and IMO is just as much a hunk, lol.)

Post edited by Novica on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited February 2016

Ok. Dogz Mall Girl for Genesis on Genesis 3 Female, Teen Josie 7 shape with Olympia 7 skin. It autofits really well. Done in iray - i just selected all the clothing and put the DAZ Uber iray default shader on them, and for the buttons and zipper and boot studs I used gold metal from the Metal and Gemstones iray pack - it's in the PC so really cheap. (the mats are from the quite large range that comes with the Mall Girl outfit)

Also used Dogz Steel Frame Specs They are for Genesis and Genesis 2, but they are VERY easy to fit to Genesis 3. DON'T autofit them, just play with the morphs that are included. I think I used scale on the X axis and scale on the Y axis, and a few fiddles with the morphs for the arm pieces. It's dodgy on the side cos i did it really quick, but it doesn't matter due to the positioning of Teen Josie 7 here. If i was doing a close up of her face, I'd play iwth the specs more to get them exact. But even with the few things I did here, they still fit really really well on Gen3. I used the Metal and Gemstones pack again for the iray metal of the glasses, and then just used the default "glass" one from the DAZ iray set for her lenses. 

A little bit of postwork - brightness/contrast and levels. That's about it. The iray lights for this are from the free pack that FredWinkler gave away over Christmas. 

I noticed that Dogz has a Mall Girl for Genesis 3 now, which is on my wishlist :) I really dig this outfit, and while the Genesis one autofits pretty well, I want the Gen3 one also, seeing as it's specifically made for her. :)

DogzMallGirl.png
    600 x 1200 - 509K
    Post edited by jakiblue on
    edited February 2016

One more...This is Autumn Rain dress and jacket. It also uses morphs form 200 Plus - Head & Face Morphs for Genesis 3 Female(s).

Paxton Hair textures Dogz morphs 2 young Autumn Rain disp subd 4 3-4 view locket Iray - Copy.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 962K
    Post edited by barbult on

oh that's cool, I like that!!!! Autumn Rain was for Genesis, right? It seems to autofit pretty good to Gen3! Is that iray or 3delight? 

barbult said:

One more...This is Autumn Rain dress and jacket. It also uses morphs form 200 Plus - Head & Face Morphs for Genesis 3 Female(s).

jakiblue said:

Ok. Dogz Mall Girl for Genesis on Genesis 3 Female, Teen Josie 7 shape with Olympia 7 skin. It autofits really well. Done in iray - i just selected all the clothing and put the DAZ Uber iray default shader on them, and for the buttons and zipper and boot studs I used gold metal from the Metal and Gemstones iray pack - it's in the PC so really cheap. (the mats are from the quite large range that comes with the Mall Girl outfit)

Also used Dogz Steel Frame Specs They are for Genesis and Genesis 2, but they are VERY easy to fit to Genesis 3. DON'T autofit them, just play with the morphs that are included. I think I used scale on the X axis and scale on the Y axis, and a few fiddles with the morphs for the arm pieces. It's dodgy on the side cos i did it really quick, but it doesn't matter due to the positioning of Teen Josie 7 here. If i was doing a close up of her face, I'd play iwth the specs more to get them exact. But even with the few things I did here, they still fit really really well on Gen3. I used the Metal and Gemstones pack again for the iray metal of the glasses, and then just used the default "glass" one from the DAZ iray set for her lenses. 

A little bit of postwork - brightness/contrast and levels. That's about it. The iray lights for this are from the free pack that FredWinkler gave away over Christmas. 

I noticed that Dogz has a Mall Girl for Genesis 3 now, which is on my wishlist :) I really dig this outfit, and while the Genesis one autofits pretty well, I want the Gen3 one also, seeing as it's specifically made for her. :)

Very nice!

edited February 2016

Rating: The reviewers recommend Mall Girl for Genesis (even on Genesis 3 Female!), Steel Frame Specs, Autumn Rain, 200 Plus-Head and Face Morphs for Genesis 3 Female(s), Metal and Gemstones Iray pack, Time for School for Genesis 2 Male, and basically Dogz products!

Rating: Recommend Alfred, Biplane, Vintage Aviator (all Dogz.) 

Okay, here's Alfred (there's another product called Alfred and His Finery too) in front of the Biplane I featured just last week (coming in handy!)  Wearing the Vintage Aviator outfit and looking quite dapper. I think if I rendered for a scene, I would put a bit of gray in the diffuse of the white parts so they weren't so bright. He also needs a ground to stand on lol but this was a quickie. (Love my new computer, these would have taken me HOURS.) 

Love that DOF on that wing coming towards us. Happy accident!

We need an airport. (I don't think we have one, if we do, I don't!) 

AlfredVintageAviator.jpg
    722 x 900 - 434K
    AlfredVintageAviator2.jpg
    822 x 900 - 511K
    Post edited by Novica on

Jakiblue- those glasses look REALLY good, I wouldn't have known anything about tweaking them if you hadn't mentioned it. (Camera angles do work wonders, lol.)  I love the pose- who is the character? She has SUCH personality!  The jacket has beautiful folds, very realistic.

And Barbult- that jacket looks so touchable, like we can actually feel the material, and again, the skirt's folds are very fluid and realistic.  Your background is really subtle and adds a lot to the render too. Nice touch!  I haven't tried the 200 morphs, I'm going to have to after seeing yours. The expression is great, not posed.

I think it's easy to see why we all love Dogz!!! (now for the FLASH SALE...???) 

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,186
    edited February 2016
    Novica said:

Okay, here's Alfred (there's another product called Alfred and His Finery too) in front of the Biplane I featured just last week (coming in handy!)  Wearing the Vintage Aviator outfit and looking quite dapper. I think if I rendered for a scene, I would put a bit of gray in the diffuse of the white parts so they weren't so bright. He also needs a ground to stand on lol but this was a quickie. (Love my new computer, these would have taken me HOURS.) 

2nd_world over at Rendo has a great airprot, but unfortunately it is a modern one complete with concrete runways and all. Back in WWI they used grassland and smooth fields for runways. Maybe if you used a grass field as the base it would work as well. Magix 101 has the worldbase XT http://www.daz3d.com/the-all-new-worldbase-xt-lushlands  that would give you that French countryside look for a biplane 

Post edited by shadowhawk1 on

Those glasses honestly work fantastic, with fitting them to G3. They come with fits for all the Genesis and Genesis 2 base figures anyway, but they are definitely the EASIEST things I've had to fit to Gen3. :)

And the character is just the default Teen Josie 7. I never really liked her iray skin so I just used the Olympia 7 (my all time love) skin on her. Just plain ol' Teen Josie 7 :) The pose is from a DM pack...uh, Sheer Class (for Gen3F).  

Novica said:

Jakiblue- those glasses look REALLY good, I wouldn't have known anything about tweaking them if you hadn't mentioned it. (Camera angles do work wonders, lol.)  I love the pose- who is the character? She has SUCH personality!  The jacket has beautiful folds, very realistic.

And Barbult- that jacket looks so touchable, like we can actually feel the material, and again, the skirt's folds are very fluid and realistic.  Your background is really subtle and adds a lot to the render too. Nice touch!  I haven't tried the 200 morphs, I'm going to have to after seeing yours. The expression is great, not posed.

I think it's easy to see why we all love Dogz!!! (now for the FLASH SALE...???) 

You're so right- and I have that. All of the worldbase items are kinda neat, I was like a kid in a candy store when those started getting released! 

Does the Vintage Aviator come wiht iray mats or is that hte 3delight ones in iray?

And the dof on that plane wing looks freakin' fantastic.  

Novica said:

jakiblue said:

oh that's cool, I like that!!!! Autumn Rain was for Genesis, right? It seems to autofit pretty good to Gen3! Is that iray or 3delight? 

barbult said:

Autumn Rain is for G2F, but autofits to G3F easily. That is an Iray render. I had to increase the displacement subD on the jacket to keep the quilted look.
    edited February 2016

Recommend: FW HD Alfred for Michael 6 and Mathew Hair, Alternate Identity.

Vintage Aviator has 3DL regular materials but rendered in Iray, did NOT apply the UberBase Iray materials. 

Wanted to share this thread with you just for giggles. Someone posted to ignore the thread and bring on the cats, but it was the dogs, aka, golden retriever image that made me giggle. I can just HEAR them saying it, and I had a golden retriever who scarfed up my dad's ham sandwich (with the last two pieces of bread, it was so funny!) when Dad went to answer the phone. (Back in the 70's when we all had home phones. Remember that?) He came back after only a minute and the sandwich was GONE. Look at MistyMist's post.

In another OT link, enjoy what this slow motion team does with a Fire Tornado. (gets interesting about 1:30) Check out the rest of their channel, really neat.

Rating: Recommend

Alfred with Mathew Hair. (I don't think it looks anything like the promos. Like it MUCH better.)  Also wearing Alternate Identity which went on without any problems (which is good, looking at the morph list. I don't have a problem with limited morphs if the outfits FIT.)  

BTW, I like when vendors don't make teeth ultra white, but be sure and check his teeth with your lighting. One of the surfaces is a pale yellow and I had to lighten/whiten his, which is the opposite of what I normally have to do. Alfred is a winner!  Anyone render Ragnar yet?

EDIT: That hair does have Slosh's UHT Iray hair shader applied.

AlfredMathewHair.jpg
    822 x 900 - 516K
    AlfredMathewHair2.jpg
    922 x 900 - 449K
    Post edited by Novica on

I had to laugh at the "look, he's taking another bite" one. That is EXACTLY what it looks like at dinner time in my house. Hubby and I sitting down to eat dinner, and we'll look down and both the cat and the dog are just sitting there, staring at us, watching us eat and doing the 'puppy dog eyes' (even the cat does it) like they are absolutely starving and have never been fed in their lives and how mean we are to be eating in front of them and not giving them any. :rolls eyes: 

Novica said:

Vintage Aviator has 3DL regular materials but rendered in Iray, did NOT apply the UberBase Iray materials. 

Wanted to share this thread with you just for giggles. Someone posted to ignore the thread and bring on the cats, but it was the dogs, aka, golden retriever image that made me giggle. I can just HEAR them saying it, and I had a golden retriever who scarfed up my dad's ham sandwich (with the last two pieces of bread, it was so funny!) when Dad went to answer the phone. (Back in the 70's when we all had home phones. Remember that?) He came back after only a minute and the sandwich was GONE. Look at MistyMist's post.

In another OT link, enjoy what this slow motion team does with a Fire Tornado. (gets interesting about 1:30) Check out the rest of their channel, really neat.

Coming up: Alfred with Mathew Hair. Will post here in a few minutes. Also wearing Alternate Identity which went on without any problems (which is good, looking at the morph list. I don't have a problem with limited morphs if the outfits FIT.)  

edited February 2016

You mean you don't give them any? Man, I need to learn your secret as to willpower. Every time I go in the kitchen I get "The Look."  And they get The Food. (tiny tidbits, but still....)  And don't get me started on Stetson and carrots and the "other" horses. I take out two bags every time I go because I can't stand it. If you think dogs have big puppy dog eyes, wait until you have ten horses staring at you! Edit: This pony really DOES want a carrot, looking in the house for it!

horsehi.jpg
    236 x 354 - 13K
    Post edited by Novica on
    edited February 2016

Check out this old post!  Turning planes into mirrors. Cool effect. Sad he/she hasn't posted anymore. We lose good people when we don't take the time to surf threads and support them. (They joined 2007, stopped in August 2014. Hope they are okay.) See a render you like, please tell them! wink I know I have to take more time and surf through the Art Studio and post.

Post edited by Novica on
  • RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,808
    edited February 2016
    Novica said:

I built one today using Base Camp props plus Worldbase XT Lushlands, some dirt shaders, and grass from G3D-DA Grass and Plant Pack. It has the Blue Sky Biplane as well as the one you used Novica. And I'm sure you can see that the pilot is even wearing DogZ aviator specs! 3DL render

(click image for larger render)

Airport 01_3DL.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 712K
    Post edited by RGcincy on
    edited February 2016

That does make a good airport! LOL, of course I can see those sunglasses...

I like the old gas pump, reminds me somewhat of Texaco except the stars are red. We still have a few of those here in the South, not sure about the rest of the country.

Just got back from the barn. 63 degrees at 7:15pm at night. Gorgeous day here in Pensacola. Was 74 today.

Post edited by Novica on
    edited February 2016

Rating: Can not personally Recommend Lady Florence Hair In Iray. Looks gooey, strands broken, blobs in crown.  3DL Not Tested. Very limited morphs/adjustments.

I do want to mention an interesting thing that happened when I was using Slosh's hair shader- it changed the sides (sideburn area) that swept back on Lady Florence Hair, to a more vertical strand placement. I think it was trying to rescue this hair when rendered in Iray. Look at it, at the out of the box, Iray lighting.

Some of the long strands "jump the track" and stop connecting in the middle of the strand.  Look at the hair running vertically down to the shoulder- major strands disconnect. I have to say the overall hair is not pleasing to me with the Iray lighting. It's a gooey mess, obviously. Is this a fiber mesh hair? I've never understood that term, so if that is what this is, it does NOT play well with Iray. But perhaps we can get it tweaked. Let's see...

Adjustments?  Back Out, Right Out, and Left Out. Hmmm- left out is the best way to summarize the adjustments. Doesn't matter if it's Iray or 3DL, there's very few adjustments.

Okay, where's the morphs? Nothing for the crown. It has Bend Backwards for the end of the tail, and you can Bend Right, Bend Left, Wind Left, Wind Right- NOTHING for the temple, the sideburns/ear, or crown.  Only the end of the tail.   I can't change the height of the crown, nada. There's no Scale to be found anywhere for the crown- you can go into Scene and select Head and SCALE THE ENTIRE THING but that's it. I was at 103%, trying to remove whatever that section is that is in the middle of the top section crown (the lines that run horizontally, hair which is pulled toward the back bun) and it looked utterly ridiculous. 

Anyway, nothing gets that crown weird section to disappear when I scale the head and use the shaders. I have to point out this is NOT a failure of Slosh's product-it is the hair it was applied to.  This hair with Iray lighting out of the box, looks like a jello slimefest with strands that don't stay connected, crinkle, and whatever those blobs are above the flower in the bun, and the area in the crown. I tried smoothing (created it) and the geometry went bonkers, even at 3. Collision didn't help either. 

I checked each part of the hair in Scene tab, and only the typical bend, twist, front-back exists. Not useful. (Front back went to 145% and barely moving the right shoulder. Negligible.) 

If anyone has 3DL and wants to render this, people can see if it's worthwhile. For Iray, out of the box thumbs down. With Slosh's hair shader, MUCH better, but postwork is needed on the sideburns to get them going towards the back again. Also, work needed to fix the blobbies at the middle of the crown which, with the shader, become hair strands again going the wrong direction. (And again, not Slosh's product- those blobs are what the shader had to work with. I tested all the settings with the shader, it was just too much to overcome and fix.) 

Won't recommend this hair for Iray unless someone can get totally different results, can show if I've messed up (but I told you what I did) and get results that the typical user would get without extensively fixing it. As usual, there is always a possibility I missed something, I did duplicate the installing/lighting/looking for morphs several times. If I am wrong, I will change  the recommendation. Until then, thumbs down. 

Not going to test in 3DL. 

I will also mention for those who are used to generally favorable reviews on the thread, you will be seeing showcases also discussing products which reviewers feel did not meet their expectations. It was sheerly coincidence that I happened to try two products in a row which I can not recommend based on MY EXPERIENCE.  But my thread is just that- my experience and what I think of the products, and likewise for other people who generously donate their time in providing reviews of what they've used. If we find bugs with products, we'll report them as usual, bugs are bugs -but that still means we can't recommend the product as it currently exists. Then there are products which we feel have very limited options for the user, some to the extent they significantly impact the user experience.

You frankly should look at the outfit and vendor to see patterns- there are vendors who really go the extra mile to give you fantastic morphs in hair and clothes.  Vendors who produce quality products will definitely continue to get the kudos, and all vendors are extremely welcome to post any clarifications / explanations for the performance of their products and guide reviewers through any tweaks necessary to improve the product.  I strongly feel if tweaks are necessary, they should be known so buyers are making educated purchases. And there are some tweaks that just flatly shouldn't be necessary.

These are opinions regarding which products are not meeting expectations, but as usual,  we'll also show or tell you why.  You can disagree with us, agree with us, but we will be perfectly clear why we are or are not recommending a product and tell you what was done to reach that conclusion. This also allows for the possibilities to be explored that we may have missed something and we certainly want to be fair. Buyers are at all skill levels and something I don't recommend may be an easy tweak for other buyers, but we should ALL expect these products to be usable out of the box, with the tools included in the product for us to do what we need to do. 

A new feature of the thread will be a discussion daily of the new releases, your first impressions. This is your chance to voice your opinions, please do it tactfully. In the next post, I am going back a few days and taking a peek. This will be called First Look. It will be interesting to see how the first impression compares with people who have bought the product.

LadyFlorence def mats.jpg
    615 x 600 - 258K
    LadyFlorence Slosh.jpg
    615 x 600 - 257K
    Post edited by Novica on

Some hair products use unusual UV mapping and put some of the hair sections horizontal instead of vertical. Hair shaders like UHT and the new one in the store are only for vertically mapped hairs. I have successfully used UHT with horizontally mapped hair surfaces, but it is slow and painful to rotate each map with the LIE editor. Cat's Meow hair has one horizontal section, if I remember correctly.

I don't have Lady Florence Hair. The store page doesn't list any morphs. You might try selecting the neck of the hair and looking for morphs there. It seems like some products put the morphs in the neck of the hair.

I have to admit that I'm not a fan of the promo images for this hair. They look too cartoony for my taste. But they are for the Girl 6, so maybe that is why they seem a little more stylized than realistic.

Thanks for taking time to try it and post your experience.

Yeah, I tried it several times, and I remember reading about the horizontal/vertical. I thought the shader did a great job at attempting to tackle it wink I have the 2D art ability to draw over the crown hairs and fix the sideburns so the shader got it far enough along I could use in a background character. I probably got another great deal on it when I bought it because my first impression was cartoony too. 

edited February 2016

First Look

The first impression of these products based on what I see. If the promo shots are bad, sorry, not my problem. These are opinions based on what is shown, not what is rendered. If you have these and can comment based on USE, hop in and let us know what you think!

Basic Pajamas for Genesis 3 Males  I think the material options have good variety, I like that there's stripes, paisley, plaid-looking. But I personally can't get past the texture, it looks a bit plastic to me and doesn't show the lapels favorably with a few of the materials. I would also like buttons. I like the indentations at the bottom of the leg, and the length is good. I do not like that the pants only have crotch morph,  I want thigh morphs and there are no chest morphs. The slippers make it very functional but again, I want buttons!

Day In Bed  Looks like fun, and having a tray with coffee makes sense. Good rumpled linens. Assume the room is included? It says Day In Bed Room Only. It reminds me a bit of a gymnasium with those windows. Several are open- do they close? Nice big set, a lot of opportunities to use the room for other things too. 

Breakfast in Bed Pajamas for Genesis 3 Females  The top has wrinkles and seems very wearable, in these promo shots, the bottoms remind me of a Supersuit piece, the edges don't appear to have any depth based on the promos. They appear painted on to me, particularly the kneeling pose. HOWEVER, if you look at the Textures product, you will see they do indeed raise up off the leg, so it's a "go" on the bottoms too.  The lace at the bottom of the top is a nice feminine touch. 

Elementalist Witch for Genesis 3 Females  With my experiences with a hood, one morph- widen- isn't enough. What about raising the top?  What about pulling in the cheeks? Hoods are tricky.  The hood has a nice distinct shape, very flowing. So wonder if the figure shapes/Autofit take care of that hood. The skirt has a widen morph, which is useful.

Zombie Walker   Really gets the point across at first look!  That shirt has SIXTEEN adjustement morphs.  Pants don't have any listed, they have good wrinkles at crotch (no built in bulge) and at bottom. The shoes have a nice texture in the side panel.

The Youth Camp- Camper's Cabin  Love the idea, but not the unfinished walls. The light fixture was definitely the type I remember. Although the windows look like glass in the inside shot, they are listed as screens. Would like to see that with different lighting. Screens would be cool, and the windows look like screens in the outdoor shot. Like the size of the building and eight campers is a good number. 

Chlled Out Outfit for Genesis 3 Males  Again, not a fan of the black jacket material, looks plastic where I expect leather or soft material. I like the bird emblem on the black. I do like the different materials on the cuffs which contrast with other section, but I can't get past that plastic material. The collar seems relaxed on the black outfit but stiff on the red one, but there is an adjust collar so perhaps you can move it to where you like.  It has zip options for the jacket, to me the red jacket when unzipped seemed stiff in the promo.  The pants have good creasing around the crotch and wrinkling at the bottom, seemed realistic with the stitching too.  No closeups of the shoes however,  and I couldn't see much detail in what I saw. Anyone got a closeup?

Kimi Style for Genesis 3 Females  The neck cowl seemed very relaxed, comfortable and I really like the longer sleeves. That belt is fashionable, I like it being different. I haven't made up my mind on those front wrinkles of the pants or the dip that pulls horizontally between the breasts. Do note the outfit has a wrinkle strength adjustment for the top though.  It has a lot of supported breast morphs so this seems to have a decent amount of ways to tweak the outfit. So far as the texture set product, I'm not a fan at all of the bright blue one, looks cartoony in that promo, and a couple of the one toned pants looked pretty "meh" to me. (and here we go again- painted on. These promos don't do pants any favors.) The shirts in the Kimi Style Textures however, are quite fun. Colorful and unique! The shoes have some nice patterns too. 

Brigitte for Genesis 3 Females  Godin's eyebrows are really nice where the brows start, they aren't penciled/painted on and it adds realism. Her skin seems to have nice sheen in the promos. Seven eye colors are always nice too. I like Godin.

Post edited by Novica on
    edited February 2016

If you're buying more than one new release, think about buying the gift card in the first purchase then going back and getting the rest of your new items. And don't forget to use that 10%, 25% (even 40%) discount if you got it. (Can use it multiple times too.)  That with the 7% would be a nice combination! 

First Look

Sweet Temptation was the first thing to catch my eye- YUMMY and wow! What a nice variety of goodies and the textures look mouth watering real.

The Streets of Tuscany  has so many angles from which to shoot, I could get lost wandering around. Gorgeous water and attention to detail, as usual. 

Midnight Club for Genesis 3 Females  Oooh, love the material sets- and be SURE and check out those material zones. Fisty and Darc had you in mind when using shaders, very thoughtful!  I like the bump/displacement on the shoes too, the raised surfaces really make them eye-catching. The bottom of the shirt looks like it has nice flow and drapes over the top of the pants nicely when the figure is sitting. You REALLY need to check out the morphs on this- 37 just for the TOP.   I personally don't like skin tight pants but for those who do, these do have good wrinkles. I can't personally use this unless I kit bash and put something under it, but I don't think it would be that hard. Note the textures do a cutout of the front chest. E

Z Enchanted Moon and Poses- Well, Girl 7 coming right up. Zeddicus always has good attention to every finger in the poses, and the people look fluid and relaxed. Another great pose set, I like the clutching the knees ones best.

SSFW Tenshi HD for Genesis 3 Females  You know me and eyebrows, so this one isn't for me.  I did like the sheen on the skin, the mole, and the lip colors. It's also nice to see a few different eye shadows, such as the reds and the blue/green combo. 

Hugs And Kisses  Wee Dangerous John always has fun combinations, and I love the heart shaped vase! You can probably apply shaders to that wall too and totally change it up. Wonder who is in the photographs?

Post edited by Novica on
  • FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited February 2016
    Novica said:
    Novica said:
    I personally don't like skin tight pants

The pants don't have to be skin tight.  wink

MidnightClubLoose.jpg
    500 x 1000 - 144K
    Post edited by Fisty on

Oooh, those look downright wearable! You guys did a rocking job on that outfit, the word that comes to mind is "Snazzy!" 

This discussion has been closed.