Knittingmommy's Laboratory

Comments

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Fair warning, it is always difficult to help improve someone else's image!  Especially when that someone else has their own unique style as @KA1 has.  I do have Filter Forge and I have a few favorite image enhancers that I've downloaded to help make my own flops possibly better.  My absolute favorite filter is called Autotune.  It does some absolutely amazing things to images and can possibly save an image that you thought could never be saved.  I'm uploading a couple of my quick experiments with some of my favorite filters.  I tried using the name of the filter in each image to make it easier to find on Filter Forge's website.  However, if you can't find it let me know and I'll provide a direct link.  I also like what HDRI Image Enhancement does to some images.  When all else fails, you have enough contrast in your lighting that the image does well when you take out the color and do one of the Line Art filters.  Cutline is one of my favorites.

I'm relatively new to doing any kind of postwork.  I mostly use Gimp, but I love FF and it can be used as a standalone program so I don't need Photoshop.  Let me know what you finally end up with and maybe others can give you better ideas.

KA1_Autotune.jpg
    791 x 1280 - 1004K
    KA1_HDRIImageEnhancement.jpg
    791 x 1280 - 708K
    KA1_HDRIImageEnhancement02.jpg
    791 x 1280 - 584K
    KA1_Cutline v18.jpg
    791 x 1280 - 876K
  • KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    edited April 2016

Looks like some really useful filters there! I must take the time to look up more in the way of filters that are available! Anyways, I surprised myself by getting a lot closer to my original intention with post work, maybe I am getting the hang of some of it!

For this result I duplicated the image and had the 2nd layer set to "Screen" I applied a warming filter to the duplicate screened layer. On the first layer I applied a "Dreamy" filter from Filter forge as well as a more subtle warming filter to take the final "extreme blue" edge off the image. I created a layer to fix the random mark that rendered in the shadow of the top right leg and a final layer which I used to enhance the reflection in her eyes (pixel by pixel!!) I applied a 0.8 Gaussian Blur to this final layer.

!SpaceGirl.png
    791 x 1280 - 2M
    Post edited by KA1 on

@KA1  I have to say that looks much better!  I like it.  Sorry my answer above was so abrupt, but I ran out of time while I was writing it and had to take the kiddos to karate class.  I actually ended up spending too much time with the filters in FF.  I love playing with filters!  I had a couple of questions mostly related to the set and not the actual render.  One thing I was going to ask was which set was it, but I found that with a quick search so I know where it is and who made it.  What is the set like to work with?  Can you tell a little bit about the set and why you didn't get the colors you were expecting?  Did you need to do anything special to get it to work inside DS?  It looks like a nice set and I'm always on the lookout for a nice sci fi type corridor or space ship.

Okay, it took longer than I expected to finish this, but here is the tutorial for converting MortemVetus' Daemones character to G2M using GenX.  Daemones GenX Tutorial  At the moment it is in my dropbox.  I'll see about adding it to my DA page and possibly ShareCG when any editing it requires is finished.  If anyone tries it out, let me know how I did with the instructions.  I've never done a tutorial before and I may have gotten carried away with the screen shots.  Let me know if I left out anything I should have mentioned.  Anyway, read through it and let me know what you think.  I've have actually seen a couple of grammatical errors that I need to fix, but I'd like to see if anyone spots any really big glaring issues that may trip up beginners.  I wanted to get it uploaded so anyone wanting to try it out can.  I'll be gone most of tomorrow, but I'll check back in late in the afternoon.  It's late and I'm headed off to bed! 

@Knittingmommy Your answer above wasn't abrupt, it was very informative and highlighted some great filters, reminded me that there is so much more to Filter Forge with the online resources.

The set conversion was very straight forward, tbh it probably would have rendered half way decent without touching it (although no emissivity for the lights without the work.

With the surfaces I literally just iRay uberbase to start and then ctrl applied the galvanised steel shader to all the wall sections. The lights I made emissive but I used the base colour settings which were all a bluish colour. Lastly I added a blue hue light profile from the light it up iRay lights II and put the ISO up to 200 in tone mapping render settings.

In hindsight there was a LOT of blue hues there and after the post work I can see that the lighting should have been a lot less blue (other than maybe the wall emissive but they aren't particularly prominent in this particular render anyway.)

It is a lovely set and a very good price point and as a bonus we now know it looks good in Daz Studio  (it also comes with a boat load of templates as well making potential customising easier)

I'll be checking out the Gen-X tutorial soon, it's a tool I have but not used much yet!

@KA1  I'm glad it didn't come off abrupt.  I was a little worried as I wanted to ask about the set, but just ran out of time.  I wanted to get the other information to you, though, so you could check out my favorite filters.  I love exploring FF.  I have not figured out how to make my own filters, yet, but I'm working on it.  Right now, I just use filters others have made to create textures.  I've found lots of filters made by DAZ users like @Totte  I swear he has over 100 filters over there!  He really should do a tutorial for DAZ users!

I'll check out the set further.  I really like the looks of it and it is on sale right now from what I saw last night.  Not sure I'll be able to afford it, at the moment, though as the new Iray Skies Pak just came out this morning and I'm drooling already!  Definitely going in the cart.

I still have to try using GenX and converting to a Genesis character.  Not my favorite as I really love G2 generation, but I have lots of great Genesis characters.  I may have to see how a conversion from Genesis to G2 goes.

Off to take the kiddos to more karate stuff.  I'm raising little ninjas!  Today is kobu-do (weapons) and batto (sword).  Won't be back online until late this afternoon so no DS experiments today.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,545

I've done several FF tutorials, mostly for older versions though (when I was more active).

I have some here: http://4eyes.code66.se/?page_id=7258

Totte said:

I've done several FF tutorials, mostly for older versions though (when I was more active).

I have some here: http://4eyes.code66.se/?page_id=7258

Hey, @Totte, thanks for stopping by.  I took a look at the link and I will be trying out the tutorials!  Hopefully, I can figure out how to follow them in FF 4 as that is the version I have.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,545

FF never removed old nodes, just add new, so they are quite valid. I think I have one more, can't find where I wrote it ;-

edited April 2016

Okay, it took longer than I expected to finish this, but here is the tutorial for converting MortemVetus' Daemones character to G2M using GenX.  Daemones GenX Tutorial  At the moment it is in my dropbox.  I'll see about adding it to my DA page and possibly ShareCG when any editing it requires is finished.  If anyone tries it out, let me know how I did with the instructions.  I've never done a tutorial before and I may have gotten carried away with the screen shots.  Let me know if I left out anything I should have mentioned.  Anyway, read through it and let me know what you think.  I've have actually seen a couple of grammatical errors that I need to fix, but I'd like to see if anyone spots any really big glaring issues that may trip up beginners.  I wanted to get it uploaded so anyone wanting to try it out can.  I'll be gone most of tomorrow, but I'll check back in late in the afternoon.  It's late and I'm headed off to bed! 

Okay, so @isidorn took a look at the pdf for me and, apparently, I didn't do a great job at it as he had some problems and the screen shots may have some issues.  Thanks, isidorn, for looking at it for me.  I know it isn't something you would probably have looked at unless I had asked so I appreciate it!

I actually used my preferred writing program (Scrivener) to write the tutorial, but I couldn't get the exported pdfs to look right for landscape mode because I haven't learned how to make my own templates for export yet.  So I copied everything over to LibreOffice and it is the first time I've exported something like this as a pdf from there.  I'll have to look into other software that can create a pdf and seeing if I have better luck with different software.  In the meantime, I uploaded the .odt version of Daemones Genx Tutorial of the tutorial in case anyone wants to see what it should look like in its original format.  I have no idea if the screen shots will show up in the .odt, though, so give me a shout if those aren't visible.  Just click on the link in the previous sentence and it should download directly.

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    edited April 2016

Oh, I didn't mean you didn't do a great job, because you did. What I meant was that the screenshots didn't quite match the size of the rest of tutorial, causing a need to zoom in on the images to see properly, especially when it's showing menues. I'm attaching a screenshot to show what I mean.

Oh, and while I'm typing. It might be an idea to have a post on the first page of the thread to collect all links in, for easy access as the thread grows. wink

pdfscreen.JPG
    1097 x 527 - 68K
    Post edited by isidorn on
    isidorn said:

Oh, I didn't mean you didn't do a great job, because you did. What I meant was that the screenshots didn't quite match the size of the rest of tutorial, causing a need to zoom in on the images to see properly, especially when it's showing menues. I'm attaching a screenshot to show what I mean.

Oh, and while I'm typing. It might be an idea to have a post on the first page of the thread to collect all links in, for easy access as the thread grows. wink

Sorry, I actually meant it seems I didn't do a great job at the pdf part not the tutorial part.  And I admit, I am having problems trying to figure out how to do the final output.  I'll be taking a look at other similar tutorials and see if I can figure out how the formating looks best.  If anyone who has had experience creating a pdf tutorial has any advice, I'd love to hear it.  It actually turned out a little more difficult to do that part than I thought it would be.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    isidorn said:

Sorry, I actually meant it seems I didn't do a great job at the pdf part not the tutorial part.  And I admit, I am having problems trying to figure out how to do the final output.  I'll be taking a look at other similar tutorials and see if I can figure out how the formating looks best.  If anyone who has had experience creating a pdf tutorial has any advice, I'd love to hear it.  It actually turned out a little more difficult to do that part than I thought it would be.

If you have MS Word you can use it to create a PDF.  GIMP is another option.  You can place, size and position the images in GIMP and then use Text Boxes either on or around the images.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

If you don't have MS word, you can use the free OpenOffice ..

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

I still have to try using GenX and converting to a Genesis character.  Not my favorite as I really love G2 generation, but I have lots of great Genesis characters.  I may have to see how a conversion from Genesis to G2 goes.

Off to take the kiddos to more karate stuff.  I'm raising little ninjas!  Today is kobu-do (weapons) and batto (sword).  Won't be back online until late this afternoon so no DS experiments today.

I was trying to convert Genesis Bear Clan characters to G2 last night but it wasn't working for me, so would love to hear any tips for this process from you. I have converted V4 in the past with no problems

isidorn said:

If you have MS Word you can use it to create a PDF.  GIMP is another option.  You can place, size and position the images in GIMP and then use Text Boxes either on or around the images.

I don't have MS Word, but I do have GIMP.  Thanks for the suggestion, Kismet. I'll definitely give that a try. I actually have all of the screen shots in GIMP as different layers so it wouldn't be difficult to change things around so they are separate images and add text boxes.

Kerya said:

If you don't have MS word, you can use the free OpenOffice ..

I do have OpenOffice which is similar to Libre Office, the program I ended up using.  Since they became separate programs and are developed differently, I have noticed more and more changes.  I'll try that option, too, and see if it makes a difference.  Thanks.

Kharma said:

I was trying to convert Genesis Bear Clan characters to G2 last night but it wasn't working for me, so would love to hear any tips for this process from you. I have converted V4 in the past with no problems

I have Genesis Bear Clan, Kharma.  I've never tried switching that over to Genesis 2 yet.  I'll give it a go today and see if I can do it.  I'll let you know how it goes and let you know what I did if successful.  Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm always willing to go off experimenting, if able, so suggestions are always welcome!  As long as I already have the product, it shouldn't be a problem.  If I don't, I would hope anyone stopping by, who is willing to do experiments and share their knowledge, will step up and help us out.

edited April 2016

@Kharma  How to Get Bear Clan Regenesis transferred onto G2 figures:

Push the 'Source' button and select Genesis from the drop down box.

Select Target Figure.  I selected the G2F figure as it has an extra step not needed for G2M figures.

Here is where you need to do things a little differently

Actually, load the Genesis figure into your workspace in DS.  Next find Bear Regenesis and load the desired shape morph.  I chose _FemaleBear_MOR from my Content Library as I don't use Smart Content.  I think if Bear Regenesis shows up in your Snart Content, you should be able to just load the figure to your workspace.  To be safe, load the figure without the LAMH preset.  It probably won't make difference, but I didn't want to complicate things.

Now, you need to zero out all of the morphs you loaded into GenX.  Push the 'Select' button and choose "Set All Values to Zero".

Next, push the 'Select' button and choose "Get All Values from Figure".

Make sure 'Shape' is set to Genesis and 'Target' is set to Genesis 2 Female.

Push 'Transfer' button and name your morph.

Close DS and restart as normal.

I don't know why, but doing it the normal way, causes the morph to double when it makes the morph.  So, when you go into DS to load the morph shape onto G2F, you need to move the slider only halfway or the morph looks very strange.  I also get a message when I load Genesis into GenX that there are "Multiplied formula with more than one mult/add" and I have no clue why.  In the end, it doesn't matter because we are setting all values to zero and basically starting from scratch.

Now, you should be able to load your G2F figure and find the Bear morph under Shaping>Generation X>Genesis.  Apply the materials preset for the Bear.  You'll notice that the UV map is all wrong.  For some reason, the correct UV map seems to set automatically for the G2M figure and I didn't have to do anything further with it.  Unfortunately, Bear Genesis uses the M4 UV map and I couldn't figure out a way to apply the M4 UV map to G2F from the included map presets as they come with DS.  So, I did a little internet searching and found that @Sloshworks is our hero of the day.  I guess he has run into problems with the available presets.  He made his own presets and they are available on his ShareCG page.  You need to download UV Setter for Genesis 2: Revised and Updated. Slosh actually has a UV Setter for Genesis 2 thread for this.  I had downloaded back in December, but had forgotten about it because I hadn't actually had a need for it yet.  Since Slosh's presets work no matter which figure they are applied to, we can use it to apply the M4 UV set to G2F.  It works like a charm.  Once you've installed it, you simply find his preset for M4 and apply it to your G2F figure and the materials for the Bear will look as it should.

I've included a screen shot of my work space as I had it while doing the conversion and the finished Bear on G2F with just the texture (not the LAMH preset) to show what I got it to look like.

Let me know if anyone has any problems following the steps I laid out above.  I hope this helps.

ADDED NOTE:  While the above method works, it is a little convoluted and has some extra steps for the PandaFemale morph which aren't really needed.  Thanks to MN-150374 we now have informtion on doing the transfer in a slighty different and easier way.

Select 'Source' Genesis
    Under Morphs click on the arrow next to >(region) actor and select one of the following from the list:
    (for the girls)
    RAW_BearFemale
    RAW_PandaFemale
    (for the guys)
    RAW_Bear
    RAW_Panda

Target: Genesis 2 figure (either male or female depending on which morph you are doing)
    Mode: Selected Morphs
    Click on Transfer Button (doesn't bring up a dialogue box, but immediately transfers to a slider.
    Close DS and restart.  Load G2 Figure.  Select G2 Figure in Scene tab.  Under Shaping tab click on Actor>Generation X and you'll find your morph for the Bear Clan Regenesis figure.  This method works even with the Panda Female morph.

Thanks to MD-150374 for providing us with this information as it save a few steps from the method given above.

After transfer, follow directions above for changing the UV map to M4 UV map.  Experiment and have fun.

edit: fixed a line; added additional screen shot.

BearRegConversion.png
    1929 x 1083 - 390K
    BearG2F.jpg
    565 x 800 - 361K
    GenXScreenShot2.jpg
    1926 x 1074 - 366K

Thanks for trying this out, I was getting that Mutiplied formula error too and had no idea what it meant.  I hadn't tried to load the bear figure into the scene tho but did set all values to zero but then wasn't sure how to get the values for the bear as when I just dragged the item over to the GenX tab like I did for V4 morphs nothing seemed to happen. I have Slosh's UV setter but not on my Daz computer so will grab that again and install. I am trying this out again when I get home from work and hopefully all goes as should, as last nite I thought I had incorrectly installed GenX when it wasn't cooperating with the transfer.  I will let you know how it goes later

Yeah, when I tried dragging and dropping morphs like I did for other figures, I had the same problems.  But, when I was looking at the options and noticed the one about getting the morphs from the figure, I guessed it wouldn't hurt to try.  Nothing happened when I did that, though, so I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong.  Then, I figured out that you still needed to select Genesis as the source figure to load in the morphs and then zero them out before you could load in any morphs from the figure loaded into the DS workspace.  Good luck!

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,578

Lots of great info here, Knittingmommy - appreciate you taking the time to document & share all of your hard work! Have you heard anything lately about the next GenX plugin and G3 support?

- Greg

Lots of great info here, Knittingmommy - appreciate you taking the time to document & share all of your hard work! Have you heard anything lately about the next GenX plugin and G3 support?

- Greg

No, I haven't heard or read anything since this one comment in Dimension3D's thread for GenX where I got this quote "I'm currently working on software upgrades to support Poser 11, Genesis 3 for GenX will be next."

That was back in November.  I certainly hope it will be soon.  I'll post any info if I happen to see that a timeline is given or any indication of when we might expect this to happen.

• MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923
    edited April 2016

If you like to convert morphs between Genesis Figures, there is a second way of transfer. A few days ago I had given some advice on GenX-Transfer in the New Users Forum. You may take a look at those posts:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1043390/#Comment_1043390

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1046641/#Comment_1046641

There we talked about MeiLin6, but you can just replace MeiLin6 with any other Genesis or Genesis2 Full Character Morph. I don´t own RawArts BearClan, but usually RawArt characters come already with an individual full character morph slider. There should be no need to >Create Single Morph< and >Get Values from Figure in Scene<. Instead you could choose the >Selected Morph<-Option for direct transfer. Just make sure you have set up the source and target figures correctly.

Post edited by MN-150374 on
    MN-150374 said:

If you like to convert morphs between Genesis Figures, there is a second way of transfer. A few days ago I had given some advice on GenX-Transfer in the New Users Forum. You may take a look at those posts:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1043390/#Comment_1043390

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1046641/#Comment_1046641

There we talked about MeiLin6, but you can just replace MeiLin6 with any other Genesis or Genesis2 Full Character Morph. I don´t own RawArts BearClan, but usually RawArt characters come already with an individual full character morph slider. There should be no need to >Create Single Morph< and >Get Values from Figure in Scene<. Instead you could choose the >Selected Morph<-Option for direct transfer. Just make sure you have set up the source and target figures correctly.

Thank you so much for stopping by the thread.  I do love it when others can join in and help us out.  No, I had not tried this method.  I was not aware that this was a option.  And, doing the conversion this way does work with all of the Bear Clan figures.  My guess is that @Kharma was also not aware of this option either and I had not seen this particular thread.  Thanks so much for linking it here.  I'll make sure to link it at the top when I figure out how I'm going to add links.  I'll also do some editing and add this way of converting the figure to my notes above.

I have a feeling most of Kharma's issues may have had to do mostly with the textures not being correct unless it was the Female Panda morph that she was trying to convert, in which case she would have come across the same problem I had when trying to transfer the Panda to Genesis 2.  Kharma will have to pipe in and let us know which problem she was having and which morph as she didn't indicate anything other than she was working with G2F.  I had assumed she knew the traditional way of converting a figure as she indicated she had converted V4 figures in the past successfully.  Since she indicated she was working with the female morphs, those are the ones I started with.  If she was working with the panda morph then I can understand her frustration as it simply does not work as all of the other figures work when done the usual way in which most figures are converted.

Doing the transfer in the traditional way gets the results that I've uploaded in the attachment which is a decidedly obese panda that doesn't look all that great.  The morph created in the traditional way of making the transfer doesn't seem to work with this one morph.  This one morph is also the one I tried first and for which I gave my instructions.  Last night I did additional testing and was planning to update my findings this morning.

This is what I've discovered about the Bear Clan Regenesis by @RawArt and converting morphs.  All of the male morph shapes will transfer as intended when doing the conversion in the usual way.  No need to zero out any Genesis morph values before adding the bear morphs.  I tried converting both ways and both transferred correctly.  Also, no need to select the morphs under Genesis>Actor, however, it is easier to find the morphs using this method than tracking them down in the Content Library so, yes, I highly recommend using this method first now that I'm aware that this can be done.

The female bear morph also transfers correctly with no additional steps needed.  The only issue with the female bear morph is with the way the texture looks which is why we need @Sloshworks' UV SetterGen2 for the applying the correct M4 UV map to the Genesis 2 female morph.

The female panda morph will NOT  convert correctly in the traditional way regardless of whether the initial Genesis morphs are cleared out before adding the panda morph or not.  Done the traditional way, the resulting morph results in the figure in my attachment.  The only way I've found, to date, to get the correct morph is by actually loading the female morph onto the Genesis figure, zeroing out the Genesis morphs and getting all morphs from the figure in the workspace.  I have no idea why this is or what makes the female panda morph so special.  However, since the option is there to get the morphs from the figure, it is an easy way to do the transfer and is only an extra couple of steps to get a reliable morph transfer.

As I also discovered completely by accident, I can also tell you that converting the female panda morph onto the G2 Male figure also results in an obese female panda.

Now, added in your way of loading the Genesis figure as the source and then finding Genesis>Actor> 'insert desired morph here',  I do find the RawArt morphs for Bear Clan and selecting the female panda morph from the list does indeed convert to G2F correctly.  So, I am happy that my original steps are actually not needed.  But it was certainly fun trying to figure it out.  And, I'm sure there is a reason why we have the option of getting the morphs from the figure to convert even if I'm not sure what it is.  In this instance, it allowed me to quickly convert a figure without the need to pull my hair out as I tried to figure it out.

I love RawArt's figures which is probably why I have so many of them. blush Please know that however he made the morphs for Bear Clan Regenesis, he probably had no idea that there would be an issue in the future with one of his morphs being used in a utility to transfer his morphs to another figure.  I'm happy that I could successfully transfer my all of my Bear Clan Regenesis figures to the G2 figures.  I plan to convert all of my other RawArt figures in the near future.  I'll update and let anyone know if I find any other problems while doing the conversions.

Happily, I now have all of the Bear Clan converted to G2 figures and will be planning a render for them.  Just have to put on my thinking cap....

PandaFemale.jpg
    1000 x 618 - 174K
  • isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

That's... and interesting panda...surprise

Another for the laboratory, I'm currently rendering an image for the PC+ competition, very happy with the first (2day!!) Render and now re-rendering without the AtmoCam. Interestingly my vision is somewhere between these two renders so there may be some minor postwork needed using the two separate renders to balance each other out. I would like to add a nod to Kathryn Loch, I was always a follower of her book cover thread but never got involved which I regret, it was directly her that inspired me to try an image like this which is a kind of nod to fantasy book covers. Miss you Kathryn.
    edited April 2016
    isidorn said:

That's... and interesting panda...surprise

Quite!

KA1 said:
    Another for the laboratory, I'm currently rendering an image for the PC+ competition, very happy with the first (2day!!) Render and now re-rendering without the AtmoCam. Interestingly my vision is somewhere between these two renders so there may be some minor postwork needed using the two separate renders to balance each other out. I would like to add a nod to Kathryn Loch, I was always a follower of her book cover thread but never got involved which I regret, it was directly her that inspired me to try an image like this which is a kind of nod to fantasy book covers. Miss you Kathryn.

I have found that the AtmoCam does add time to the rendering.  I'm still playing around with it trying to get what I envision or what I think it should look like.  Even with AtmoCam and Above the Fog, atmosphere is very tricky in Iray.  I still don't have it all figured out.  Would love to see your image when it's done so let me know when it gets posted to the PC contest.

Kathryn was a real sweat heart and she was just as nice in person as she was in person.  I had an opportunity to meet her  shortly before her death last November during Thanksgiving week as I was traveling through her neck of the woods that week.   I even met her son who was very proud of his mother.

I do have some atmospheric experiments that I'll be posting soon.  I've done some very strange things with Above the Fog that are really kind of cool.  I think that product could be used for way more than just fog.

edit:  I forgot to add to feel free to post any of the images you don't use for the PC contest

Thanks for the extra tips on coverting Bear Clan, I haven't had much time to try it out due to a family situation.  I not even sure which one I was trying to convert because I ws trying several diferent things, so when I get back to it I will try doing the other suggestions you posted and make note of what I did to convert them

• MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923
    edited April 2016

I am happy my explanation was helpful again. Because the majority of V4/M4-Characters have Head/INJ and Body/INJ based on ++Morphs, >Create Single Morph< is the best thing to do with Generation4 Figures. But the majority of characters for the Genesis Figures have their individual morph slider. Transfer with the >Selected Morphs<-Option is much easier to do.

To get the URL of a specific post: Click on the date (straight under the Members Posts Number) of that specific post, now copy the URL from the adress bar of your browser.

Post edited by MN-150374 on

The AtmoCam can add to rendertime for sure, bizarrely on this current image I'm rendering the AtmoCam version was at 80% by this time but the render without AtmoCam has only managed to reach 46%!!! This has intrigued me somewhat....

edited April 2016

Edited original post for Transferring Bear Clan Regenesis to Genesis 2 figures to reflect the new information given to us by MN_150374.  A big thank you for the help.  yes