Hex Gallery

145791019

Comments

  • HathatoolHathatool Posts: 19
    edited December 1969

    a small butterfly :)

    going to be animated some time in carrara

    batterfly_hex.jpg
    764 x 359 - 40K
  • m_m_italym_m_italy Posts: 365
    edited December 1969

    hathatool said:
    a small butterfly :)

    going to be animated some time in carrara

    Bravo.
    Bye.
    :)

    soccer_ball_s.jpg
    800 x 600 - 115K
  • RedSquareRedSquare Posts: 0
    edited September 2013

    a small butterfly :-)

    Bat-terfly ?

    Post edited by RedSquare on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,036
    edited December 1969

    nice models everyone. thanks for sharing.

    i decided to make my own clothes for the older generation characters.

    Here is the beginning of a dress, err, robe for Luke. I think I am supposed to use Luke's obj as a mannequin. i'll keep everyone posted. so after I create the mesh, I need to make a UV map, setup shading domains and then copy the bones and joints from Luke to the robe. that makes sense.

    oh yeah, Luke looks weird without his texture.

    ok, be back later. bye

    luke_box.jpg
    414 x 605 - 67K
  • A3DLoverA3DLover Posts: 145
    edited September 2013

    Does this work?Ok for some reason when i click the submit button it took me to my dashboard

    [utube]v=B-jqNxtrQw0[/utube]

    Post edited by A3DLover on
  • Wee Dangerous JohnWee Dangerous John Posts: 1,121
    edited December 1969

    Looks like its working A3DLover.

    Nice football M_M, looks very realistic.

    hathatool, your dragon-fly ooks very good, hope to see more images of this project.

  • m_m_italym_m_italy Posts: 365
    edited December 1969

    Looks like its working A3DLover.

    Nice football M_M, looks very realistic.

    hathatool, your dragon-fly ooks very good, hope to see more images of this project.

    Grazie.
    Bye

  • HathatoolHathatool Posts: 19
    edited December 1969

    thanks for every one

    here is a fast test render - painting in Zbrush Rendering in Carrara

    testrender2f.jpg
    512 x 217 - 11K
  • m_m_italym_m_italy Posts: 365
    edited September 2013

    hathatool said:
    thanks for every one

    here is a fast test render - painting in Zbrush Rendering in Carrara

    My opinion: perhaps too dark
    Bye

    P.S.
    Piccolo esercizio: campanella

    campanella.jpg
    800 x 600 - 36K
    campanella_hex.png
    1152 x 828 - 164K
    Post edited by m_m_italy on
  • A3DLoverA3DLover Posts: 145
    edited October 2013

    m_m_italy said:
    hathatool said:
    thanks for every one

    here is a fast test render - painting in Zbrush Rendering in Carrara

    My opinion: perhaps too dark
    Bye

    P.S.
    Piccolo esercizio: campanella
    Always such intricate work MM.

    Well im to my usual hexing and sculptris

    so heres a few hex related rendered in c7 standard
    And jet pak where Aiko seems to be getting her backside toasted (wanted to use a particle emmier but that was nuts on render time)
    I used ds v2.3.3 to hex bridge works faster and easir than ds3 pro or the newest release of ds
    http://youtu.be/IXr9LiNxQVE

    01.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 131K
    Doc2.png
    1024 x 768 - 139K
    Post edited by A3DLover on
  • m_m_italym_m_italy Posts: 365
    edited December 1969

    A3DLover said:
    m_m_italy said:
    hathatool said:
    thanks for every one

    here is a fast test render - painting in Zbrush Rendering in Carrara

    My opinion: perhaps too dark
    Bye

    P.S.
    Piccolo esercizio: campanella


    Always such intricate work MM.

    Well im to my usual hexing and sculptris

    so heres a few hex related rendered in c7 standard
    And jet pak where Aiko seems to be getting her backside toasted (wanted to use a particle emmier but that was nuts on render time)
    I used ds v2.3.3 to hex bridge works faster and easir than ds3 pro or the newest release of ds
    http://youtu.be/IXr9LiNxQVE

    Hi (ciao)

    01 is interessante.

    Sotto: cavatappi

    :long:

    Bye bye

    bottiglia_con_cavatappi_01.jpg
    800 x 600 - 125K
  • VarselVarsel Posts: 522
    edited December 1969

    I had to have a park lamppost for use in my picture for the Carrara Twilight Contest, so I made one in Hexagon.

    Untitled-2.jpg
    992 x 735 - 155K
  • A3DLoverA3DLover Posts: 145
    edited December 1969

    Awesome modeling work on those street lamps

  • magicweavermagicweaver Posts: 196
    edited October 2013

    between Fugazi's hex tuts and ladylittlefox's tuts and the tuts from sveva on texturing and some prayer I made this jacket, thought I'd share, twill be in a store somewhere soon lol thanks guys

    jacket.png
    1200 x 900 - 375K
    Post edited by magicweaver on
  • GhostmanGhostman Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

    Nice work Dana. ;)

  • m_m_italym_m_italy Posts: 365
    edited October 2013

    Dondolo seggiola.

    :blank:

    dondolo.jpg
    800 x 600 - 75K
    dondolo.png
    1152 x 826 - 381K
    Post edited by m_m_italy on
  • GhostmanGhostman Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

    Cool chair m_m. :)

  • m_m_italym_m_italy Posts: 365
    edited December 1969

    Ghostman said:
    Cool chair m_m. :)

    Grazie "Ghost".
    Bye.

  • m_m_italym_m_italy Posts: 365
    edited November 2013

    .....le gambe
    :long:
    .....the legs
    :long:

    sedia_legno.jpg
    800 x 600 - 52K
    Post edited by m_m_italy on
  • GhostmanGhostman Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

    Oh that's real good m_m. Me likey likey. ;-P

  • Wee Dangerous JohnWee Dangerous John Posts: 1,121
    edited December 1969

    Very nice M_M

  • m_m_italym_m_italy Posts: 365
    edited December 1969

    Grazie.
    Molto generosi.
    Ciao.
    :-)

  • RoygeeRoygee Posts: 2,220
    edited December 1969

    Bravo - the chair is magnificent!

    Ciao :)

  • m_m_italym_m_italy Posts: 365
    edited November 2013

    Roygee said:
    Bravo - the chair is magnificent!

    Ciao :)

    Thank you.
    Sorry I do not speak English.
    Not being able to understand and communicate.
    I continue to experiment with new forms.......
    The result is not optimal but it is an exercise.
    Thanks again.

    hex_autocarro.png
    1153 x 833 - 267K
    autocarro_test.jpg
    800 x 600 - 78K
    Post edited by m_m_italy on
  • RedSquareRedSquare Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    No doubt about it; your wire frames are superb as always. :coolsmile:

  • m_m_italym_m_italy Posts: 365
    edited December 1969

    RedSquare said:
    No doubt about it; your wire frames are superb as always. :coolsmile:

    :red:

    Ciao

  • DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,341
    edited December 1969

    Rolling Iron. Fully modeled in Hex and textured in PhotoPaint

    FAVArmor2.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 239K
    FAVArmor1.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 320K
  • GhostmanGhostman Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

    DzFire™ said:
    Rolling Iron. Fully modeled in Hex and textured in PhotoPaint

    Cool as ever. :P

  • m_m_italym_m_italy Posts: 365
    edited November 2013

    Ancora un piccolo divertimento.
    Bye bye

    ciondolo.jpg
    800 x 600 - 190K
    Post edited by m_m_italy on
  • sircamillosircamillo Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

    Latest Hex Project ready for textures.

    Viper_Clay.jpg
    640 x 480 - 16K
Sign In or Register to comment.