Annual PA SALE 2012 Image and discussion thread-- DAY31-- Catch up extended and more

Comments

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited September 2012

Very cool linvanchene, Zev0 and Lindsey! I had put it on my wishlist, but you've convinced me to buy it now. I'm still being blown away at all the amazing things you can do with Genesis and DAZ Studio!

Coldrake

Post edited by Coldrake on
  • edited December 1969

I can't click on "[ ] Reverse Source Shape from Target" -it won't let me check that option no matter what :(

• edited December 1969

Nevermind, clone M4, I got it now.

• AndyBerlinAndyBerlin Posts: 73
    edited December 1969

Seems that the day 5 sale ended very early. I'm pretty sure it lasted less than 24 hours. If so, I missed some nice things, but my CC can take a little rest.

• judee3djudee3d Posts: 171
    edited December 1969

Seems that the day 5 sale ended very early. I'm pretty sure it lasted less than 24 hours. If so, I missed some nice things, but my CC can take a little rest.

That is kind of strange. Day 6 isn't even posted yet, but day 5 is done?

I kinda wish they would go back to the cutoff being midnight Daz time of the next day. At least we could keep track.

• KerynaKeryna Posts: 101
    edited December 1969

Indeed this seems to be the case. I am so disappointed, as I had DzFire Cyborg in my shopping cart, but after diverting to read some Forum discussions for Hexagon and Bruce, when I went back to my shopping cart to check out the Cyborg item had disappeared and then the price changed back to 19$ - So sad!

Thanks anyway DAZ for the super Sale, in general. Hope somehow we can get another chance on missed items!

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited September 2012

Day 5 is still up for me and so is day 4.

Hmmm, just checked the store and you're right.

Coldrake

sale.jpg
    458 x 559 - 124K
    Post edited by Coldrake on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Coldrake said:
    Day 5 is still up for me and so is day 4.

Coldrake

And you get the 50% price if you look at this page?
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/cyborg-model-4
    Because I don't.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,296
    edited December 1969

Blast - I was waiting to see how it converted to Genesis and planned on spending the last of my budget after seeing it does so very well. Hopefully when Daz get up someone will correct it.

• KerynaKeryna Posts: 101
    edited December 1969

I think Daz Shop has become Gremlin -infected again regarding administering the sales. Lets hope They can get things running smoothly and CONSISTANTLY again soon. They're breaking out hearts, whipping off sale items so fast .......

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Well I have to thank Daz, I was getting worried that I might go bankrupt but in the last two days of the sale I've managed to spend $0. Yay!

• PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

Waaaaaah! I have to leave town today and got up early hoping for Day 6. BTW, all the sale prices were gone for me (day 5) yesterday evening too, so my guess is the daz people are going to come back from their weekend and pull their hair out. Upside is I can defer spending money for a few more hours . . . (I'm glad I grabbed the cyborg the second it came out).

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

OK... day 5 should be fixed now. It was not supposed to end until Tonight at Midnight.
    And Day 6 is up... Very COOL stuff there...

• bad4ubad4u Posts: 684
    edited April 2014

Post edited by bad4u on
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    OK... day 5 should be fixed now. It was not supposed to end until Tonight at Midnight.
    And Day 6 is up... Very COOL stuff there...

Gliches inevitably happen - combined with sales as short as these it's especially obvious how important it is to restore end-of-sale dates to the individual product pages in the store.
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

you all gave me crazy ideas and convinced me to by cyborg M4 even though I don't buy M4 stuff. I never have (ever, seriously). ANd I don' buy a lot of sci-fi stuff.

But I got a crazy idea or two. Maybe a few days before I get to try it though.

• edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:

Thank you!

Looking forward to the day when most store gremlins have been eliminated and I can once more tell from forum posts and the information on product pages when sales will start and end. It was very helpful having the sale end date on the product pages in the past and knowing that the sales ended at midnight DAZ time, unless stated otherwise.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

3D Universe. So much to saving money... My CC goes to silently weep in a corner.

• NathNath Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

When I try to add the M4 Cyborg to my cart, I get a message that the maximum quantity allowed to purchase is 1. When I check my cart is empty.

I tried getting around by adding it to my wishlist, but got the same error. Can this be fixed before the item expires?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Try logging out and then back in. Sometimes that will help.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Try logging out and then back in. Sometimes that will help.

Didn't work, nor did switching to Internet Explorer :-[

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Make usre you are logged in, then add another item to the cart. Sounds silly, but it is another thing sometimes works. You can then remove the unwanted items.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Rats. 3D Universe and all that money I didn't spend yesterday has gone and then some.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Make usre you are logged in, then add another item to the cart. Sounds silly, but it is another thing sometimes works. You can then remove the unwanted items.

Even better, the item was there in my cart when I logged in just now, although it wasn't when I logged out before. Odd... but never mind...

*skips off to play with shiny new cyborg*

• CricketCricket Posts: 427
    edited December 1969

So, dumb question. If the site doesn't come back up today, will today's sales be extended to tomorrow?

• DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473
    edited December 1969

It's up for me :D

edited December 1969

Everytime I try to check a product, I get the little green alien telling me the site is down for maintenance.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,242
    edited September 2012

I was getting it when I tried to check Commons threads. From the Commons top page! But not *all* of the Commons threads.

Really screwy.

Just got it again when I tried to open the Texture Converter thread. But not to get into this thread.

Post edited by JOdel on
  • DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473
    edited December 1969

Should be able to just refresh the page.

edited December 1969

Apparently, it's only when I try to access this weeks free product. Everything else works fine.:red: