►►► aniMate 2 - Real aniMating Power for Daz Studio!

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,133

Dartanbeck said:

Fixed! yeswink

Terrific !  超赞!yes

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,250

Thank You, my Friend! 谢谢,我的朋友! smiley

edited November 2023

Oh Yeah!!! Here we go!!!

View Event Page at Digital Art Live

What you Will Learn

(Topics will be across two webinar sessions)

• Hidden/overlooked powerful features of aniMate
      • Intro: Basic Use of aniMate (to get things started)
      • Timeline Guides – Trim and Blend aniBlocks
      • Multiple Start Circles
      • Splitting Cropping Mirroring
      • Working with Sub Tracks
      • Speed, Direction and Positioning
      • High Heel Offset
      • Editing Keyframes
      • Editing Individual Motion Paths
      • Editing Preferences
      • Parent Constraints
    • The excellence of aniBlock packs sold at DAZ 3D
    • Cross Generation Animation Conversion
    • Swapping aniBlocks for Upper and Lower body regions to create Impressive New Motions
    • Working with Characters and Vehicles in Motion
    • Getting Professional Results from Mixamo Animations
    • Using LimbStick with Motion Captured Animations
    • The Power We Get from Bone Minion Bundles
    • Demonstration of aniBlocks on Monsters, Animals and Robots
    • Demonstration of Linday’s Animation Four-Wheeler Template
    • The Power of Partial aniBlocks and how to Make them
    • Demonstration of Genesis 3 & 8 Face Controls
    • Demonstration of PoseRecorder Performance Capture
    • A Special Thanks to Contributing Artists and to Daz 3d
    • The Hidden Power of DAZ Studio
    • Case Study Examples

This Webinar series is for you if…

• You’re interested in uncovering the hidden and often overlooked powerful features of aniMate, enhancing your animation capabilities in DAZ Studio.
    • You want to learn how to efficiently use aniBlocks, including advanced techniques like trimming, blending, and customizing motion paths for more dynamic animations.
    • You’re keen on exploring the vast potential of aniBlock packs, cross-generation animation conversion, and integrating unique movements for characters and vehicles.

This is for you if you want to accomplish…

• Mastering the basic to advanced functionalities of aniMate, ensuring a solid foundation for creating professional and intricate animations in DAZ Studio.
    • Expanding your creative horizons by learning how to modify and combine aniBlocks, achieving impressive new motions and animations.
    • Gaining expertise in leveraging specialized tools and resources like Motion Captured Animations, LimbStick, Bone Minion Bundles, and more, to elevate your animation projects.

Webinar Details

Session 1

Date: Sunday December 3rd

Time: 19:00 GMT (London) / 14:00 EST (New York) / 11:00 PST (Los Angeles)

Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours

Session 2

Date: Sunday December 10th

Time: 19:00 GMT (London) / 14:00 EST (New York) / 11:00 PST (Los Angeles)

Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours

View Event Page at Digital Art Live

Post edited by Dartanbeck on

Join me this Sunday, December 3rd - I'll have Daz Studio open and a special version of Rosie that should perform admirably with the streaming software, etc.,

Hands on is a Blast!!!

edited December 2023

Introducing Rosie 8  2023A

Represents much less than half of the animting Fun I've had in Daz Studio since late July 2023 - when I lost all of my data!

Not bad for such a short time!

►►► Back to Main Index ►►►

crosswind, are you bringing donuts, or is that up to Paul?

All I have is a big bowl of pork eggrolls

Donuts ? No no ~~ no way, if so, my wife will be angry with me for at least 1 day. She's a fitness coach.... as a punishment, I'll be running on that "treadmill" rather than with my PC...crying

Okay, she can have some too! wink

Wait. I mean... No Doghnuts!

• cain-xcain-x Posts: 167
    edited December 2023

Indeed, animate2 was a tool that was ahead of its time but usually misunderstood. Good work.

The original documentation from GoFigure for animate2 is out there somewhere (I think on some internet archive) - very useful info there. I downloaded the PDF for safekeeping.

Edit: I found it again: https://archive.org/details/ani-mate-2-user-guide/mode/2up

Post edited by cain-x on

cain-x said:

Indeed, animate2 was a tool that was ahead of its time but usually misunderstood. Good work.

The original documentation from GoFigure for animate2 is out there somewhere (I think on some internet archive) - very useful info there. I downloaded the PDF for safekeeping.

Edit: I found it again: https://archive.org/details/ani-mate-2-user-guide/mode/2up

OMG! Thank You cain-x!!! I'm gonna revive this bad boy! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! :)

edited December 2023

Done! Added the User Guide to my aniMate 2 page :)

cain-x, my friend... Thanks Again!

edited December 2023

The Webinar was a Blast! I had a lot of fun with all of you! Thanks!

edited December 2023

You folks were Super! Thanks!

Next week we'll hop into Mixamo and I'll show you how we can get Amazing results with Free animations!

If you have any questions - Please ask!

Dartanbeck said:

You folks were Super! Thanks!

Next week we'll hop into Mixamo and I'll show you how we can get Amazing results with Free animations!

If you have any questions - Please ask!

I was there around 3:00am - 3:30am, my time until I you guys opened another meeting room...crying

Oh... only caught the intro? Did you at least catch my nice little Parent Constraint demonstration? Paul runs the business end. I'm just me in there :)

I Love working with Paul. 

I had to be back to my post on Monday morning, so... that was 3:30am..., panda eyes with me, haha ~

I'd be happy to do a private session with you any time, my friend! 

Dartanbeck said:

I'd be happy to do a private session with you any time, my friend! 

Hoho ~~ thank you buddy ! enlightenedyes

It's the least I could do for all you've helped me in getting up and running with Daz Studio!!! I really appreciate all of your help!

Oh My!!! With all the stuff going on, I completely spaced that I have some new AntFarm!!! WoooHooo!!! Gonna have to break that open as soon as this render is finished... tomorrow! LOL

This sale... when we have punches, we can use those any time we want until they go away! I've made a lot of supplemental purchases - everything is on sale whether it's on sale or not! :)

It's Always easy to find something to add to the library to keep the punches alive, so I get a 35% sale on anything I want!!! So Cool!

All webinar attendees who recieve the video recordings (Premium and VIP) will also be recieving two bonus videos:

• Bonus 01 - Convert Entire V4 Walk Construction Kit by GoFigure - using Bone Minion (50:33)
    • Bonus 02 - IconCreatorPro for our new Walk Collection (22:31)

Both in 1080p HD MP4

Just a special Thank You gift from Dartanbeck for attending ;)

So Cool!!! Great Group! What a Rush!

You folks asked some Awesome questions, had Great participation... thanks for making me feel welcome to share in the Excitement of aniMating in Daz Studio!!!

What a Blast!!!

Can we go again?!!! I promise I'll clean my room!!!

Dartanbeck said:

All webinar attendees who recieve the video recordings (Premium and VIP) will also be recieving two bonus videos:

• Bonus 01 - Convert Entire V4 Walk Construction Kit by GoFigure - using Bone Minion (50:33)
    • Bonus 02 - IconCreatorPro for our new Walk Collection (22:31)

Both in 1080p HD MP4

Just a special Thank You gift from Dartanbeck for attending ;)

Note: The techniques used in Bonus 01 can be used for any generation conversion - this set was just used as an example to illustrate the converting process, going through an entire collection of animations.

• Are these Digital Art Live sessions different from the tutorial availalbe on the Daz store? Were more things covered? Thank in advance.

KenYano said:

Are these Digital Art Live sessions different from the tutorial availalbe on the Daz store? Were more things covered? Thank in advance.

Yes. The main course at the store was even offered as a bonus for the VIP ticket for the webinar series. The webinar was more about showing the many advantages to having the paid version of aniMate 2 and using the wonderful features it contains, and then delving into its importance when downloading animations from Mixamo along with using tools like Body2Hip (essential for working with Mixamo) and LimbStick, by 3D Universe, and Bone Minion by Riversoft Art - with two free bonus video sessions - one converting the entire V4 Walk Construction Kit by GoFigure to any Genesis generation - and the second one using MikeD's Icon Creator Pro to make icon and tip images for the collection we've just converted.

I created this webinar specifically as an extension to the main course, which has a different focus as the main subject - making and using custom control dials that make animation a Breeze in Daz Studio. It was a total game-changer for me!

I believe that Paul at Digital Art Live plans to reproduce the webinar as an individual product here at Daz 3d's store - as it was December 3rd and 10th.

edited December 2023

The Power of aniMate 2

A new page at my website

A truly wonderful experience of animating in Daz Studio awaits, and this page will help you delve right in with ideas, links, images and videos 

Along with the actual User Manual for aniMate 2 viewable/downloadable right on the page!

Links to products specifically designed with animation in mind as well as direct links back to this forum thread if you need help with any of it - I monitor this thread manually and I also get an email if someone responds - so you can expect to get answers in a timely manner.

I'll also be adding subpages to this one that will expand our learning experience within the realms of aniMate 2 and animating in Daz Studio in general - because in my world, animating in Daz Studio almost Always involves aniMate 2.

The Power of aniMate 2

A new page at my website - Come on in an Join the Fun!!!

►►► Back to Main Menu ►►►

►►► Handy Helpful Links

Dartanbeck's workflow tips:

Paid version of aniMate 2

Added the User Guide to my aniMate 2 page

Using zaz777's amazing animated pose conversion script along with the necessary rsg's "Updated: Daz Studio Posing Scripts (now for G3F)" available on sharecg.com has brought great results for me over the couple years I've been working in Daz Studio for animation.

If using Mixamo animation FBX

3D Universe's Daz Studio Animation Tools Set 1 includes a tool called Body2Hip

Run this on the FBX result Before saving the animated pose, and you'll enjoy Massive Improvements!!!

Use is simple: Select figure (I just select the imported FBX figure) then run Body2Hip

I had converted a lot of my Mixamo FBX downloads to Victoria 7 using Zaz777's conversion script (see below), and they work great. But they're for Victoria 7, so to use them on Rosie 8, I'd either use the  G3F to G8F World's Greatest Pose Convertor pose dials or run a Bone Minion. (there's also G3M to G8M World's Greatest Pose Convertor for our male figures)

Rather than using the Victoria 7 conversions I already made I decided to just use my new Genesis 2 Pose Bone Minion to start from scratch with the original Mixamo FBX downloads. (I purchased the Genesis 2 Pose bone Minion Bundle so that I can easily translate my Mixamo FBX downloads to Any of my Daz 3d Figure generations from M4 and V4 through Genesis 8.1)

LimbStick is a Great Way to get even more custom, believable edits to your aniMations!

Linday's amazing aniMation four-wheeler template system brings Life into our vehicles in Amazing Ways!!!

Some Daz 3d aniBlock/Animated Pose Vendors

Visit Dartanbeck.com for a Whole World of CG Filmmaking topics and articles! 

►►► Back to Main Menu ►►►

Coming Soon to Daz 3d!