AOBB's Sweetheart (and v2)head morph for G8.1F inspired by Marilyn Monroe. No materials or textures.

12346»

Comments

• She's so beautiful!!

Pretty in Pink 2.jpg
    1500 x 2121 - 2M
  • AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
    edited September 2023

Thank you for posting your render with Sweetheart.  It always gives me a warm feeling in my heart when someone does that. heart  yes

Just to let you know: I will be releasing probably in January a bundle of around 20 G9 head morphs of the stars from Hollywood's Golden Age. Marilyn Monroe will be among them and she is much better imo than the 8.1 versions, so please stay tuned! smiley

Edit: I forgot to mention that those will all be freebies too!

Post edited by AOBB on
  • That is soooo exciting! I'm IN LOVE with your work. I am looking forward to all your future work! Thank you for what you do!

And I thank you for enjoying my work so much! smiley

• AOBB said:

Thank you for posting your render with Sweetheart.  It always gives me a warm feeling in my heart when someone does that. heart  yes

Just to let you know: I will be releasing probably in January a bundle of around 20 G9 head morphs of the stars from Hollywood's Golden Age. Marilyn Monroe will be among them and she is much better imo than the 8.1 versions, so please stay tuned! smiley

Edit: I forgot to mention that those will all be freebies too!

January can't come soon enough smiley

• ladyfrost said:

She's so beautiful!!

Never too late to say something is cool. Congrat ladyfrost. 

And ofc contrats to AOBB. Cant wait for january release :o)

Awwww, you are so sweet, Mark... blush