AOBB's Sweetheart (and v2)head morph for G8.1F inspired by Marilyn Monroe. No materials or textures.

Comments

• Mark OREZMark OREZ Posts: 75
    edited July 2022

Installing AOBB Morphs (french version) : https://youtu.be/G2GBJKgBdRE.

Post edited by Mark OREZ on
  • AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

@Mark_OREZ_4815 - You are such a good friend to make this video for Lagaches, Mark. Kudos! I hope it will help him!

I gave your render a "like" in your gallery. I don't post comments under images with my morphs in the gallery but I'll say here that on second look, I still like your rendering very much!smiley

AOBB said:

@Mark_OREZ_4815 - You are such a good friend to make this video for Lagaches, Mark. Kudos! I hope it will help him!

I gave your render a "like" in your gallery. I don't post comments under images with my morphs in the gallery but I'll say here that on second look, I still like your rendering very much!smiley

I tought it was a good idea. I'll make another in english. This could help more people ;)

About the gallery that's totally ok don't worry ! I'm totally happy with our chat / advice etc ... here. Thank you so much.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

AOBB said:

@nonesuch00 - a trick I've learned is to combine different hair on the same figure. For example in the promo images of Sweetheart I have used the Ingrid hair and Portia 2 hair simultaenously with pretty good results. I'll check out Marilla  - thanks for the tip.

@Mark_OREZ_4815 - Wow! Thanks for all the info! I will check out Michael 8.1. Those Aging Morphs are pretty good. I thought I detected their use on Tough Guy's forehead in your renders... Yes, lighting is difficult to master. That is why I stick with The BOSS Pro Lighting system. Works great for promos and glamour images. I would also suggest that you look into HDRIs. You can get really great results with just an HDRI alone. I particularly like PixelTizzyFit's Neon Lighting Splash Suite and Radiant Skies (Golden Hour). Skies of Economy are very nice too. Just rotate and translate the dome in the environment tab of render settings to get the right lighting angle and you are basically set! 

Thanks. The Portia & Portia 2 hair are both hairs I've wanted for a long time. April4sh (or something like that) made a big collection of classic hair styles many years ago but I always windup buying other stuff because her products go on sale so rarely.

Mark_OREZ_4815 said:

A small video I created for our friend lagaches 2080: https://youtu.be/G2GBJKgBdRE (available for 2 days).

And the post on Daz gallery: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery#gallery=newest&page=3&image=1235520 It was a massive hit ;)

Looks great but a tip: gallery rules, contrary to forum rules, don't allow posting of a real photo! Even clean, boring, mundane Monroe photos!

edited July 2022

Oh-ow, I gotta delete from my gallery photos of artists I've posted for comparison then. Thanks for the tip, nonesuch00!

Edit: DONE!

Post edited by AOBB on
  • perlkperlk Posts: 847
    edited July 2022

She looks so amazing. I love her, thank you so much!

marilyn-final.png
    2560 x 1848 - 5M
    Post edited by perlk on

Hi AOBB here are the videos:

Installing AOBB morphs (english/us version): https://youtu.be/iabDzIMRohk

Installing AOBB Morphs (french version) : https://youtu.be/G2GBJKgBdRE

Cheers

edited July 2022

nonescuh000: thank you for the power pose tips ;) this is going to help a lot and timesaver.

Post edited by Mark OREZ on

perlk said:

Cool image and Marilyn looks funny ;) 

@perlk - You are welcome and your render looks like a photo it feels so natural. Great job! smiley Thank you for sharing! heart

@Mark_OREZ_4815 - I am really touched that you made those videos. Thank you so much! yesheart

@nonesuch00 - I've bought Marilla! She has a ton of options! I haven't checked her out yet. I just know from the description and promo images on DAZ's webpage. Looking at Marilla's skin, I believe Rain's skin is more flawless. Rain's nose is a bit reddish but just a bit. Thank you for pointing me towards the Marilla character! smileyheart

perlk said:

That's good. The smile & eyes expression work especially.

AOBB said:

@perlk - You are welcome and your render looks like a photo it feels so natural. Great job! smiley Thank you for sharing! heart

@Mark_OREZ_4815 - I am really touched that you made those videos. Thank you so much! yesheart

@nonesuch00 - I've bought Marilla! She has a ton of options! I haven't checked her out yet. I just know from the description and promo images on DAZ's webpage. Looking at Marilla's skin, I believe Rain's skin is more flawless. Rain's nose is a bit reddish but just a bit. Thank you for pointing me towards the Marilla character! smileyheart

Thanks, I have added Rain to my cart for next month's $6 off $18 coupon but while look saw also, MSO Mina, MSO Maureen, and MSO Mirage! One of those four I'll buy but wow, what a tough choice. I like that they all have the clean makeup of classic Hollywood movies from way back so I guess I can't really make a bad choice.

@nonesuch00 - I have Mina too and I think Rain has better skin. On the other hand, Mina has more classic makeup so it depends what is more important to you... In both cases the blush is too strong.

AOBB said:

@nonesuch00 - I have Mina too and I think Rain has better skin. On the other hand, Mina has more classic makeup so it depends what is more important to you... In both cases the blush is too strong.

You are right. I like the blush but Marilyn didn't wear it that strong. I'll probably buy 2 but over multiple months. Based on what you said, Rain & Mirage.

One last render posted yesterday : https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/4565582544371712#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1235991

Now it's time for holidays, yay !

See ya.

@Mark_OREZ - Nice! You've just got another "like" in your gallery. wink Have a great vacation!

AOBB said:

@Mark_OREZ - Nice! You've just got another "like" in your gallery. wink Have a great vacation!

Thank your AOBB ;) hope you'll have some vacation too and take some rest. 

@MARK_OREZ - I already had a great vacation but that doesn't mean I don't need some rest. I don't want to suffer from burnout. surprise Thank you for your kindness and concern! smiley

• Not quite sure I did AOBB's morph justice, but I gave it my best shot...

Tragic BeautySGN.jpg
    1600 x 1000 - 366K

Shadowchaser-Nightwind said:

Not quite sure I did AOBB's morph justice, but I gave it my best shot...

It looks great! And Oh! Oh! What hair is that? It could work for Liz in black!

Hi Shadowchaser - your render looks lovely and Sweetheart looks great too! I'll second perlk here - what hair is that? Looks kind of like Ingrid but not completely... Thanks for sharing your artwork with me (us)! smileyyes

• The hair is Ingrid. I simulated it so it would fall more naturally. 

I also posted her in the gallery. I'm so glad ya'll like her :)

• uberRoghuberRogh Posts: 33

After watching a doco recently this render popped into my head.

Thankyou @AOBB for the model and @perlk for the necklace

Thanks for posting your work, @uberRogh! Marilyn doesn't look happy and I don't blame her... fame has a cruel price.

Yes this followed on from my previous render. I will have to create a render with a happier Marilyn as she derserves that too.

I found a freebie couch, Tufted Lip Sofa by herhey2000, and just knew Sweetheart would love it.

I love that so much. The top image, especially, looks exactly like her.

@uberRogh - great idea and execution. The poses are great and the sofa is a fabulous find too!  I love your work and the fact that Sweetheart is smiling! smileyheart Kudos!