Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,406

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

The gift card sale is not working. I tried cards over $200 and card $50 - $200 and there was no discount on them in my cart. Please fix

What is in your cart - it does require a new release, and worked for me with one of today's. Edit:also worked with an older new release, off intro, so it isn't just debut new.

OOPS. Sorry Iit has been a long day and I totaly forgot about the requirement for a new release.

I am happy to report that it is working for me with  a new release in my cart.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,107

UHF said:

BYOB isn't working.. I don't know what Daz did... It was fine this morning.. 8 items for 2.99... I logged back in just now, and its all list price.

If you had the frontline workers bundle in there, it looks like it's been removed from BYOB and I think this is what could have broken the discount in the cart. If you add another item, it should work, but the bundle will be at whatever price it is now, not a part of BYOB.

• UHFUHF Posts: 512

Any idea on when or even if the BYOB will function?

• WebsoulWebsoul Posts: 213

UHF said:

Any idea on when or even if the BYOB will function?

I've bought more than 20 BYOB this sale and never had any issues with them.
    What are the problems you are having or is it just with the First responders bundle that they pulled from the BYOB because it was an error?

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Tonight's BYOB seems to be working as expected.

• N00b4EverN00b4Ever Posts: 286
    edited June 2022

Just to point out, this is the second GC in a row I purchase and I don't receive the email with the GC code. Is anyone else experiencing this? As mentioned before, I can get the code by checking my order list, but seems odd and I don't get the email.

Edit: purchase was made about 10 hours before this post.

Post edited by N00b4Ever on
  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,011
    edited June 2022

May well be right but the FG Live Streamer Bundle is practically the same as the three items: in fact you would pay less for the three because of the extra discount for multiple items. If intentional, strange.

Post edited by James_H on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

N00b4Ever said:

Just to point out, this is the second GC in a row I purchase and I don't receive the email with the GC code. Is anyone else experiencing this? As mentioned before, I can get the code by checking my order list, but seems odd and I don't get the email.

Edit: purchase was made about 10 hours before this post.

Have you submitted a ticket on this since this is not something that can be resolved in the forums? 

Cris Palomino said:

Have you submitted a ticket on this since this is not something that can be resolved in the forums? 

No I haven't 'cause at the end of the day I still can get the code by going to my orders. Just wanted to see if it's an isolated thing or if more poeple are having the same issue. But I may report it in the future.

Is odd because I get the receipt emails as per usual, though lately they take longer to arrive. In the past I'd get them within a minute or two after the purchase. Now it can take anywhere from few minutes to 2-3 hours later.  

Cheers.

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 874
    edited June 2022

N00b4Ever said:

Cris Palomino said:

No I haven't 'cause at the end of the day I still can get the code by going to my orders. Just wanted to see if it's an isolated thing or if more poeple are having the same issue. But I may report it in the future.

Is odd because I get the receipt emails as per usual, though lately they take longer to arrive. In the past I'd get them within a minute or two after the purchase. Now it can take anywhere from few minutes to 2-3 hours later.  

Cheers.

I've been having the same issue with my last couple of gift card purchases - I don't get the email with the code. If I don't immediately add it to the store credit, it can be hard to track down the code among all the orders...

My email receipts are also taking longer to come in.

Post edited by SapphireBlue on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,317

I also did not receive any email about the gift card I purchased yesterday.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,318

barbult said:

Look in your orders. The gift card code you need should be there even if you do not get the email.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,489
    edited June 2022

We reported you guys not getting emails with the code earlier and they said they are looking into it

Post edited by frank0314 on

Havos said:

barbult said:

Look in your orders. The gift card code you need should be there even if you do not get the email.

Yes, I know, but the issue here was not getting the email we used to get. Thanks for posting the info, though.

frank0314 said:

We reported you guys not getting emails with the code earlier and they said they are looking into it

Thanks, Frank.

Thanks everyone for your inputs.

Cheers

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

Store's busted again, same thing like a few days ago, new releases don't work (Additional Debut New Releases is just a loading icon) nor discount, pcfad are yesterday's items, wednesday freebie isn't free.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569

Free pose with buying today's bundle shows up full price in the cart. 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,748

ioonrxoon said:

Store's busted again, same thing like a few days ago, new releases don't work (Additional Debut New Releases is just a loading icon) nor discount, pcfad are yesterday's items, wednesday freebie isn't free.

This.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,090

Only two new items today? https://www.daz3d.com/shop/

The web programmer or whatever you call it, should just check this thread every night, 

edited June 2022

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

What do you have in your cart? It's seems fine for me. Can you show a screenshot?

CartTest.JPG
    1756 x 655 - 84K
    Post edited by frank0314 on

The free pose is the only thing working for me tonight. Still no correct,discounts, no new $1.99 items, free item isn’t free, and just a swirlie for the extra new item. I know coffee is forbidden by Mormons but maybe they need some? 

ioonrxoon said:

Reported

Wonderland said:

The free pose is the only thing working for me tonight. Still no correct,discounts, no new $1.99 items, free item isn’t free, and just a swirlie for the extra new item. I know coffee is forbidden by Mormons but maybe they need some? 

They're working on it

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    edited June 2022

Could someone explain to me how the addition of a free pose bundle for a totally different old bike
    is supposed to tempt me to buy the current bike bundle?

And no poses for the new bike?

Apart from the fact that I can't select the free package on the promo page, let alone see it.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited June 2022

HoMart said:

Could someone explain to me how the addition of a free pose bundle for a totally different old bike is supposed to tempt me to buy the current bike bundle?

Apart from the fact that I can't select the free package on the promo page, let alone see it.

DAZ logic. The only reasonable explanation. 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

frank0314 said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

What do you have in your cart? It's seems fine for me. Can you show a screenshot?

Shows now at 100% off in the cart, but the cart popup on the page still shows full price, 

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

https://www.daz3d.com/marta-hd-for-genesis-81-female

looks nice - but in the promo images some expression morphs and a Hair product are advertised in the promo images. ( see attached image)

Will they be released next Wednesday or are they part of Marta HD ?

Screenshot 2022-06-29 094502.jpg
    751 x 963 - 188K

I seriously would like to know why they do the changeover at midnight DAZ time. Wouldn’t it be much easier for everyone if they did it at 9:00AM? When they’re fresh & awake and there’s a full staff there? 

This discussion has been closed.