123457»

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,816

ALLIEKATBLUE said:

Works just fine.  Got the $10 and the loyalty discount

heartsmiley 

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,425
    edited December 2021

Edit - Nevermind, the coupon worked once I found the page.  Thanks, all good!

Ok, I'm confused.  I got the page that said I was verified, but when I click the link that says Daz Deals it just keeps wanting me to log in.  In a separate window, I am signed into the Non Fungible People Discord, but I can't find anywhere to get to the list of products I can use the coupon on.  Help please?

Post edited by Fae3D on
  • Fae3D said:

Edit - Nevermind, the coupon worked once I found the page.  Thanks, all good!

Ok, I'm confused.  I got the page that said I was verified, but when I click the link that says Daz Deals it just keeps wanting me to log in.  In a separate window, I am signed into the Non Fungible People Discord, but I can't find anywhere to get to the list of products I can use the coupon on.  Help please?

Did you follow every step in the first post of this thread? 

Just a little note for anyone who may come here, if you are having an issue with todays Discord Coupon code, be sure (at least at the moment) that none of the items here: https://www.daz3d.com/fast-grab-3d-models/ are in your cart when you go to use it. If one is, remove it first and then use the coupon. (The coupon and the Fast Grab Items have obviously gotten into an argument and decided they don't want to be in the same checkout together - they are looking into it though to see if they can get the two to resolve their differences heh) Sorry for any inconvenience heart

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,501

I don't understand what DAZ is trying to do with this NFP concept. Are they selling something? I personally have no interest in buying an NFT associated with an image, with the hope that one day somebody will buy it from me for a higher price. I am interested in virtual reality, and might be willing to buy a 3D figure that can be used to represent me in those virtual worlds. If those are the 8000 characters DAZ is talking about, I might be interested in one if it's really pretty and whatnot. Since I only deal with female characters, I guess it wouldn't directly bother me that they have no male characters, but I also don't think it makes any sense to have no male characters. If these "non-fungible people" are unique 3D figures that can be posed and used then I'd like to have one. But I'm not paying hundreds of dollars for one, and if anybody can copy and use one that is identical to the one I get then I probably wouldn't pay more than I would for any other DAZ female figure. Is the discord server meant to be a storefront for these characters? This is the most confusing thing ever.

• jjmainorjjmainor Posts: 478
    edited December 2021

The link in the orange banner for today's deal goes to an empty page.  Even when I uncheck "hide items I already own," there are still 0 itmes in the list.

(Link removed by mod)

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,385

I'm seeing 17 items there.

• jjmainorjjmainor Posts: 478

See it now.  The Daz Deals add-on was hiding everything.  The list came up when I disabled the add-on.

NylonGirl said:

I don't understand what DAZ is trying to do with this NFP concept. Are they selling something? I personally have no interest in buying an NFT associated with an image, with the hope that one day somebody will buy it from me for a higher price. I am interested in virtual reality, and might be willing to buy a 3D figure that can be used to represent me in those virtual worlds. If those are the 8000 characters DAZ is talking about, I might be interested in one if it's really pretty and whatnot. Since I only deal with female characters, I guess it wouldn't directly bother me that they have no male characters, but I also don't think it makes any sense to have no male characters. If these "non-fungible people" are unique 3D figures that can be posed and used then I'd like to have one. But I'm not paying hundreds of dollars for one, and if anybody can copy and use one that is identical to the one I get then I probably wouldn't pay more than I would for any other DAZ female figure. Is the discord server meant to be a storefront for these characters? This is the most confusing thing ever.

To better explain, the NFPs are an NFT that unlocks an NFP to be used as you are saying you would like to use something (if that makes sense) So it unlocks an avatar/model etc that can be used in other ways/environments. As for the females only part, they wanted to do something for women in the space as there weren't a lot of project woman oriented. That said, this won't be there only project. This is just the first so I am sure there will be males and fantasy characters etc coming down the pipeline. They just had to start somewhere heart

As for the NFPs, I may be wrong, but I am fairly certain they are one of a kind (IE there is only 1 of each so 20 people wouldn't get the same one) but that would be a better question for someone on Discord who more directly deals with that side of things. 

As for the server,  it is the main place to get the information on the NFPs and to get one at a discounted price, as well as get more information on future projects etc. They have games, and giveaways, and rooms for help with Daz Studio and all sorts of things on there smiley

I hope that helps explain a bit better heart

jjmainor said:

See it now.  The Daz Deals add-on was hiding everything.  The list came up when I disabled the add-on.

Thanks for letting us know what the solution was heart 

• Yea, I don't think I join any social media platform ever again. Daz email for something you didn't order with a seller asking you to give them a 5-star rating, if not contact and tell us why before you rate us. You have not even received the package yet. 

• hjakehjake Posts: 812
    edited December 2021

Well it looks like Discord is not for me in its current cofiguration. Apparently I have to give a cellphone number for verification and when I asked them if it would be a one time use or if I could remove the number after verification. They said for security reasons they could not answer my question.

In addition, it is apparently not possible to use the same cellphone number for verification of two Discord accounts. Another issue I read about is that if you did the verification multiple times in a 24 hour period you could be locked out and have to contact support for an unlock. I guess the point behind that is your supposed to login and stay logged in.

It is too bad DAZ feels it has to follow the mainstream instead considering Matrix, Teamspeak, or Mattermost.

Post edited by hjake on