"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues Here

Comments

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited February 2021

Cris Palomino said:

Lindsey said:

I'm not receiving an extra 37% for PC+ members on the featured PA's in A Mystical Adventure Promo with the purchase of 2+ A Mystical Adventure new releases. They are carting at 40%. It's the last four items in my cart.

TIA

Lin and Gayll are not receiving their discount and will report, but Amber and Cayley are not listed on the https://www.daz3d.com/several-great-artists#index=56 selection page.

Hum.. I now see what the issue is, the link "View All Items" link under the list of Featured Artist Stores are listing PA's that aren't pictured, in my case 3DUniverse and Panda.  Items carted from the PA's link is discounting correctly.  I'll report the link filtering issue.

Edit: The filtering issue was fixed within 10 minutes of submitting the service ticket a few minutes after this post.

Post edited by Lindsey on
  • Blood-PawWerewolfBlood-PawWerewolf Posts: 302
    edited February 2021

i think theres a problem with the "‘Mystical Adventure’ New Releases" prices. this morning when i added the Materia MeshMaker Plug-in to my cart it was around $17. now it's just the usual 30% discount (which brought up the price to $23.07).

Post edited by Blood-PawWerewolf on
  • DKriegerDKrieger Posts: 66
    edited February 2021

As others have mentioned, the MYSTICAL-SAVINGS discount is not working as stated.  The promo code would only work when I had 4 of the listed items in my cart. It didn't work with 2 or 3 items.  (the is in addition to the 2 new releases, of course.)

Post edited by DKrieger on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,189
    edited February 2021

Blood-PawWerewolf said:

i think theres a problem with the "‘Mystical Adventure’ New Releases" prices. this morning when i added the Materia MeshMaker Plug-in to my cart it was around $17. now it's just the usual 30% discount (which brought up the price to $23.07).

It looks like the Materia Plug-in was erroneously added to the store as a Daz Original - hence PC+ members would be getting an extra 30% off. I imagine the price change is just because it was fixed.  It still shows the DO symbol for me on the sale page and the full store page, but not on the actual product page.

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,161
    edited February 2021

Are the prices finally through the roof? I mean "Baxter's Puppy Love Bundle" contains only 8 items but is listed for a massive $156.95 list price.

So the 8-piece "Baxter's Puppy Love Bundle" is:
    $156.95 base price
    $76.91 after 51% intro discount
    $53.84 after 30% additional discount for owning Dog 8 and Spacesuit already.

Seems something is completely wrong here. 

If I put all the single items (including Dog 8 & Spacesuit) in my cart I end up at $51.28.
    If I put just the 6 items I do not own yet in my cart I end up at $38.68.

So I guess the base price must have been entered wrong.

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,304

You're seeing an extra 30% off each piece, which is probably not what is intended. The sum of the base prices of all the elements is $157.60, a whopping $0.65 saving for the bundle. Messed up two ways...

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,861
    edited February 2021

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Are the prices finally through the roof? I mean "Baxter's Puppy Love Bundle" contains only 8 items but is listed for a massive $156.95 list price.

If I put all the single items (including Dog 8 & Spacesuit) in my cart I end up at $51.28.

I bought the individual items (minus the parka, the Daz dog) and got about what you did. Buying separately was a better deal. The price is jumping around because I just tested the bundle and it was $76.91 and 50% just now. It was better than that previously, as you mentioned. (Slightly over $50)

Post edited by Novica on
  • Rod Wise Driggo said:

So the 8-piece "Baxter's Puppy Love Bundle" is:
    $156.95 base price
    $76.91 after 51% intro discount
    $53.84 after 30% additional discount for owning Dog 8 and Spacesuit already.

Seems something is completely wrong here. 

We sent in an enquiry.

• Apart from the ridiculously high bundle price, the whole bundle today does not make any sense pricing-wise. If I buy single items, I get another 10% off (61% in my cart). If I buy the bundle, I only get the base discount. I cannot add any other items to trigger the 10% discount if I have the bundle in my cart. Guys, please get less creative with your bundle prices. 

• Buying the bundle will, however, bring an extra 10% discount next week - you have to guess whether that will be better or worse than the saving on individual items over the bundle this week.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,321

Richard Haseltine said:

Buying the bundle will, however, bring an extra 10% discount next week - you have to guess whether that will be better or worse than the saving on individual items over the bundle this week.

You mean a one use only coupon for just 10% off three items, you would need to buy three very expensive items to make that worth the cost of the over priced puppy bundle.

Also, why is it called the puppy bundle?, there are no puppies included that I can see.

• Well as someone already pointend out the whole thing does not make much sense at the moment.

The combined list price of all items in the bundle is $157.60, the bundle list price is $156.95. So a bundle saving of $0.65. Really?

Given that the savings of bundle items was always 30-50% (well nowadys it's 30%, back in the good old days it was more 50%ish) we would have different prices. Assuming the bundle savings would be 30% we would have:
    - A bundle list price of approx. $110.
    - A discounted price of approx. $54.
    - A further discounted price for owning DAZ Dog & the space suite already of approx. $38.

Still something to think about but much more reasonable IMO. 

• Novica said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

I bought the individual items (minus the parka, the Daz dog) and got about what you did. Buying separately was a better deal. The price is jumping around because I just tested the bundle and it was $76.91 and 50% just now. It was better than that previously, as you mentioned. (Slightly over $50)

Same thing happened to me. The minute I bought the bulldog seperately the extra 30% for owning the DAZ Dog and the Dog Spacesuit disappeared. So, I guess if they fix the bundle price later I will be out of luck.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,791

current flash sale items from Zedicus are showing at discounted 65% off price in the store but at only 30% off in the cart. 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,791

Charlie Judge said:

Novica said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Same thing happened to me. The minute I bought the bulldog seperately the extra 30% for owning the DAZ Dog and the Dog Spacesuit disappeared. So, I guess if they fix the bundle price later I will be out of luck.

It's a grotesquely overpriced bundle, especially since it's extremely unlikely that the spacesuit will even work on the bulldog morph well.  The idea that a less than pro-quality Bundle now has a base price of over $156.95 is beyond price gouging even before one factors in the fact that it's partially filled with previously sold item.

• Cybersox said:

current flash sale items from Zedicus are showing at discounted 65% off price in the store but at only 30% off in the cart. 

Looks like it rolled over, it should now be half an hour into the new set.

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    edited February 2021

"Baxter’s Puppy Love Add-Ons"

There is only one?

Nevermind - apparently, there is only one that I have not already purchased.  This recycling of old products is beginning to impact even my browsing to shop attitude.  Why bother - half of what is on the sale page will be recycled.

Bundle is $13 more in the cart, than buying all of the "New" products separately - with my already own banner.

Post edited by gitika1 on
  • I'm not seeing any extra 10% discount if I put two of the bulldog items in the cart - I have the bulldog and the poses and they are coming up at the price I see on the webpage - 10.76 and 7.33.  If I take the poses out of the cart, the bulldog price is the same.

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

AZDigitalArtist said:

I'm not seeing any extra 10% discount if I put two of the bulldog items in the cart - I have the bulldog and the poses and they are coming up at the price I see on the webpage - 10.76 and 7.33.  If I take the poses out of the cart, the bulldog price is the same.

Argh, I guess I should have shopped at lunch time.  You are correct, there is no longer the discount of an extra 10% off applied for having 2 in the cart. 

• An item i purchased today is not showing in my product library.

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,614
    edited February 2021

MelanieL said:

Blood-PawWerewolf said:

It looks like the Materia Plug-in was erroneously added to the store as a Daz Original - hence PC+ members would be getting an extra 30% off. I imagine the price change is just because it was fixed.  It still shows the DO symbol for me on the sale page and the full store page, but not on the actual product page.

It's exactly what happened, for an error it was initially released as DO.

Post edited by Alessandro Mastronardi on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,781

Alessandro Mastronardi said:

it's exactly what happened. It's a cursed product: two months to pass QA (without any technical issue or particular corrections to be issued), released as DO which puzzled users, feeble sales, installers that don't work for some users. Probably time for me to move to other things and markets.

@Alessandro_Mastronardi Noooooooo! I'm buying your products. I even bought the wolverine that I have no idea where to use. I didn't have a current need for snow; that's why I haven't bought Materia. You are definitely needed around here. And I'm still hoping for a housecat and a chihuahua!

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

MelanieL said:

Blood-PawWerewolf said:

it's exactly what happened. It's a cursed product: two months to pass QA (without any technical issue or particular corrections to be issued), released as DO which puzzled users, feeble sales, installers that don't work for some users. Probably time for me to move to other things and markets.

The Daz Originals thing is like what happened with the Jordan Bundle.  How does Daz not know what they do and don't own?  Most days, there are less than a dozen featured new releases. 

• xyer0 said:

@Alessandro_Mastronardi Noooooooo! I'm buying your products. I even bought the wolverine that I have no idea where to use. I didn't have a current need for snow; that's why I haven't bought Materia. You are definitely needed around here. And I'm still hoping for a housecat and a chihuahua!

It's ok, never mind what I wrote, the latin character and temper in me sometimes gets out blush. Sorry.

• NathNath Posts: 2,735

xyer0 said:

It's ok, never mind what I wrote, the latin character and temper in me sometimes gets out blush. Sorry.

But we do still love you and your products!

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,321

it's exactly what happened. It's a cursed product: two months to pass QA (without any technical issue or particular corrections to be issued), released as DO which puzzled users, feeble sales, installers that don't work for some users. Probably time for me to move to other things and markets

I am surprised you said feeble sales when the item has been at the top of the What's Hot list ever since it was released, are these charts not accurate?

• JamieMJamieM Posts: 354
    edited February 2021

Please stay here Alessandro Mastronardi !

I think your mouse is my favourite ever figure. Not to mention the chimp, the orangutan, the ... (etc)

Post edited by JamieM on
  • Nath said:

xyer0 said:

What Nath said

Your products are great 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,496

Nath said:

xyer0 said:

+ 1000, your animals are just superb, please don't even think of leaving! That mouse of yours is the cutest and at the same time most life-like animal model I know. Also, I'm still hoping so much for that rabbit you said was in the works already ... wink

• Still wondering why the Buppy Love Bundle does not see any correction of its base price. Probably as some folks already purchased. Still this crazy base price makes the bundle somehow impossible to get for an intersting price even if highly discounted some days later. It would be still $30 even at 80% off. Well, anyhow, so I might just get the things which interest me some day in the future.

This discussion has been closed.