"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues Here

Comments

• Cora ReginaCora Regina Posts: 731
    edited November 2020
    AllenArt said:
    Wolfwood said:

Just saw in another thread that Instancify is supposed to be a DO and is not categorized as such in the store. Given that all of the other Debut DOs are part of the buy two and save 50% on select DOs deal, I have to assume that myself and anyone else who bought it already was charged twice what they should have been due to this, based on the prices of all other Debut DOs in the cart.

I've submitted a refund ticket.

No just the 50% from today's promo. There is also the 45% base discount on DO, so is not twice, but pracyically 4 times. Not to mention that i'm sure some would prefer this item to trigger the promo and not the animations or less discounted items. I know i would cause i'm broke and don't have much use for animations(currently).

I'm reasonably sure the 45% did trigger for me, though. IIRC that's supposed to be reflected in the price logged in members are shown on the product page now, rather than just applying in the cart? I could be wrong, it's difficult to remember what all the changes are, what's actually supposed to be like it currently is, and what's the website having fits.

I paid $8.55, but if it was supposed to be a DO and wasn't marked as such, then I should have paid $4-something if the inclusion of other Debut DOs and their cart prices are anything to go by.

I paid $11.88. Is it supposed to be less than that? I'm PC+ btw.

Laurie

I'm PC+ as well, and while I can't remember the exact amount I do know that it was higher in my cart for a while. Then it dropped down before I checked out; $8.55 is what it currently is under the same cart circumstances and is what I remember paying (hence my statement on price), though of course it's impossible to check because DAZ is not sending our receipts in a timely fashion if at all. I just got a dump of receipts but none from today, all were from yesterday. Frustrating, to say the least.

I had two Debut items in there so I assumed that it was just the 20% off the cart bonus kicking in (I recall people saying it was delayed), because I'm terrible at math, but looking at a calculator now that still would have been more in the cart. But all of the other Debut DO items are getting the additional buy-two-and-save discount, and that one was apparently supposed to be a DO but lost the flag somewhere along the way, so...??

As noted, I am absolutely horrible with numbers but I do feel that if DAZ indeed goofed by omitting the DO label from that product, and is including the other Debut items in the discount, that product should be corrected, included, and appropriate refunds issued to those who have already bought.

ETA: Here it is in my cart currently; I've got a couple other new items in there as well.

Post edited by Cora Regina on
  • . Threads have to be bookmarked too which for those new to the site, that's done via that tiny nearly invisible square beside the title of the thread.

That's the problem it's not there anymore

Considering a stranger to this site would have extreme difficulties to have to be guessing where/how to navigate hopefully the company gets some larger icons working in the forums. In the meantime, a link is a link ... icon or no, if one hoovers over a link on the page there should be some indication that it exists. The worst link job I've ever seen was of one character who was trying to brand his "free text" with "invisible" links by marking only some "periods" throughout heavy amounts of text. The Google search robots "hate" invisible links, good way to get one's website dropped from searches.

I've attached an image of what the top of this page looks like in Firefox. If you click around in that area you might be able to connect to the link.

Finally found it In Chrome it's completely invisible and almost impossible to find 

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675
    edited November 2020
    AllenArt said:
    Wolfwood said:

Just saw in another thread that Instancify is supposed to be a DO and is not categorized as such in the store. Given that all of the other Debut DOs are part of the buy two and save 50% on select DOs deal, I have to assume that myself and anyone else who bought it already was charged twice what they should have been due to this, based on the prices of all other Debut DOs in the cart.

No just the 50% from today's promo. There is also the 45% base discount on DO, so is not twice, but pracyically 4 times. Not to mention that i'm sure some would prefer this item to trigger the promo and not the animations or less discounted items. I know i would cause i'm broke and don't have much use for animations(currently).

I'm reasonably sure the 45% did trigger for me, though. IIRC that's supposed to be reflected in the price logged in members are shown on the product page now, rather than just applying in the cart? I could be wrong, it's difficult to remember what all the changes are, what's actually supposed to be like it currently is, and what's the website having fits.

I paid $8.55, but if it was supposed to be a DO and wasn't marked as such, then I should have paid $4-something if the inclusion of other Debut DOs and their cart prices are anything to go by.

Laurie

I'm PC+ as well, and while I can't remember the exact amount I do know that it was higher in my cart for a while. Then it dropped down before I checked out; $8.55 is what it currently is under the same cart circumstances and is what I remember paying (hence my statement on price), though of course it's impossible to check because DAZ is not sending our receipts in a timely fashion if at all. I just got a dump of receipts but none from today, all were from yesterday. Frustrating, to say the least.

I had two Debut items in there so I assumed that it was just the 20% off the cart bonus kicking in (I recall people saying it was delayed), because I'm terrible at math, but looking at a calculator now that still would have been more in the cart. But all of the other Debut DO items are getting the additional buy-two-and-save discount, and that one was apparently supposed to be a DO but lost the flag somewhere along the way, so...??

As noted, I am absolutely horrible with numbers but I do feel that if DAZ indeed goofed by omitting the DO label from that product, and is including the other Debut items in the discount, that product should be corrected, included, and appropriate refunds issued to those who have already bought.

ETA: Here it is in my cart currently; I've got a couple other new items in there as well.

8.55 is Base price, 30% new release + 15% PC+ member + 10% 2 debut/still new + 20% (cart) from 2 debut

You still missed: Extra 45% from DO AND additional 50% for DO from 2 debut.

For comparison, this other item has the exact same base price:

2020-11-11 17_32_10-Daz 3D _ 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D.png
    1119 x 282 - 54K
    Post edited by Wolfwood on
  • Wolfwood said:
    AllenArt said:
    Wolfwood said:

Laurie

8.55 is Base price, 30% new release + 15% PC+ member + 10% 2 debut/still new + 20% (cart) from 2 debut

You still missed: Extra 45% from DO AND additional 50% for DO from 2 debut.

For comparison, this other item has the exact same base price:

Well that's just fabulous. All this because they somehow dropped a DO tag, at least according to the PA.

Amending my ticket to include this new info, thank you. These sales are ridiculously complicated and if that pricing is in error, I expect DAZ to honor my request anyway because it's not our fault when the company mistags things and creates sales with discount stacking so labyrinthine that its own software can't figure out what to do.

• genarisgenaris Posts: 313

Is there anyone who knows or can find out definitively IF the Instancify product is or isn't supposed to actually be a DazOriginal?  And if so, will Daz be fixing it before the DazDay dies at DazMidnight?
       ~Gen

• genaris said:

Is there anyone who knows or can find out definitively IF the Instancify product is or isn't supposed to actually be a DazOriginal?  And if so, will Daz be fixing it before the DazDay dies at DazMidnight?
       ~Gen

The PA says it is a DO: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/6203541/#Comment_6203541

• genaris said:

~Gen

genaris said:

~Gen

The PA says it is a DO: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/6203541/#Comment_6203541

Can it please be fixed so that we get the extra discount for DOs ?

• Cora ReginaCora Regina Posts: 731
    edited November 2020
    genaris said:

~Gen

genaris said:

~Gen

Can it please be fixed so that we get the extra discount for DOs ?

I wish it would be. I'm guessing it won't be high on the priority list, sadly. Maybe they'll sort it out in time for tomorrow... after the discount (probably) goes away.

Hopefully sales will actually acknowledge the screw-up and make things right for those of us who bought it already, given we've paid 4-5 times as much as we should've. I've mostly been getting unhelpful responses that amount to "can't help you, it's a software rollout problem" several days after the fact, though, so my hopes aren't terribly high. Basically a form "we're not going to honor posted discounts and other pricing" reply and closing the ticket.

Post edited by Cora Regina on
  • Instancify is being reported again. It was corrected last night, and it just didn't show DO status on its page, but was priced in the cart. That seems to be undone now, so have enquired.

• Hi, please help give 20% discount on Interactive License.

Only Daz Originals are receiving the 20% OFF your cart for Interactive License. Thank you.

I'll report.

Hi, this issue was not resolved until 4AM and now it's 11:30AM my time as of this writing.

Please help with this matter, I would like to check out my fairly big cart. These 20% discount makes a big difference. Thanks.

• genarisgenaris Posts: 313

THANK YOU @butterflyfish for the info!  : )
        ~Gen 

genaris said:

~Gen

• genaris said:

THANK YOU @butterflyfish for the info!  : )
        ~Gen 

Welcome. 

Only Daz Originals are receiving the 20% OFF your cart for Interactive License. Thank you.

I'll report.

Hi, this issue was not resolved until 4AM and now it's 11:30AM my time as of this writing.

Please help with this matter, I would like to check out my fairly big cart. These 20% discount makes a big difference. Thanks.

I'm afraid all I can do is report, which I have. We'll let you know if a response comes in (or it shows fixed on the site).

I'll report.

I'm afraid all I can do is report, which I have. We'll let you know if a response comes in (or it shows fixed on the site).

It's sad because for every $100, it's a $20 saving. And seems today's deal is almost over for the day. Oh well, thanks for trying.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

with about half hour to go to store change over, I don't think it's going to get fixed angry 

Hi, please help give 20% discount on Interactive License.

I'll report.

It's sad because for every $100, it's a $20 saving. And seems today's deal is almost over for the day. Oh well, thanks for trying.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,692

Friends of Sale (Laticis Imagery, Ergou, maybe more) have no 55% discount when carted.

• jakiblue said:

with about half hour to go to store change over, I don't think it's going to get fixed angry 

Hi, please help give 20% discount on Interactive License.

I'll report.

Yeah, my cart just popped its price so I dumpted the $$$$ cart.

In my case, this is the ONLY time I casually fill the cart with PA items. The PAs should be the ones pushing(complaining) Daz for a fix, IMHO =P

Todays deal also seem to have the same PA Interactive License sale and 20% off in the cart. Will give Daz another chance to take my money and share it with the PAs. =D

• xyer0 said:

Friends of Sale (Laticis Imagery, Ergou, maybe more) have no 55% discount when carted.

Reported

• chromchrom Posts: 254

videos for animations missing

• Friends of sale should be working.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,692
    xyer0 said:

Reported

Fixed. Thanks so much.

• DarkS474DarkS474 Posts: 149

All American Moves bundle doesn't have the Interactive License option: https://www.daz3d.com/all-american-moves

Although it is true that one of the products in the package is not showing the Interactive License option, at least allow to buy the license for the bundle anyway for the products with the option otherwise buying a license for each one makes no sense after having bought the bundle. Customers buy bundles to pay a single Interactive License option for the products it contains.

• Still not getting 20% off non DO Interactive Licenses and nothing in terms and conditions to exclude the discount.
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited November 2020
    DarkS474 said:

All American Moves bundle doesn't have the Interactive License option: https://www.daz3d.com/all-american-moves

Although it is true that one of the products in the package is not showing the Interactive License option, at least allow to buy the license for the bundle anyway for the products with the option otherwise buying a license for each one makes no sense after having bought the bundle. Customers buy bundles to pay a single Interactive License option for the products it contains.

Sent an inquiry.

Update: was updated, will take a few hours to show.

Still not getting 20% off non DO Interactive Licenses and nothing in terms and conditions to exclude the discount.

I put two new items in my cart with a Still New that was a DO with its license and got 20% off the license.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • dortybassadortybassa Posts: 490
    edited November 2020
    DarkS474 said:

Still not getting 20% off non DO Interactive Licenses and nothing in terms and conditions to exclude the discount.

I put two new items in my cart with a Still New that was a DO with its license and got 20% off the license.

See my image.  Daz Original correcly gives the 20% off Interactive License $5 reduced to $4 but the PA Interactive Licenses do not get the 20% discount and stay at $10.  There's nothing saying they shouldn't in the terms and condition.

IL.png
    1013 x 788 - 140K
    Post edited by dortybassa on
  • Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,127
    edited November 2020

Daz Original Interactive Licenses $5 each
    every other Interactive License just $10 each

on the sales page?

Oh I see.. well..we can report that and see whats intended.

Post edited by Daz Jack Tomalin on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited November 2020

Daz Original Interactive Licenses $5 each
    every other Interactive License just $10 each

on the sales page?

Oh I see.. well..we can report that and see whats intended.

What Jack said. And I apologize for misreading what you wrote, Dorty.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • JamieMJamieM Posts: 353
    edited November 2020

I've got confused after all these weeks of questions and issues around BYOB

ARE we supposed to be able to mix items from BYOB 7 and BYOB 8? 

(Because that isn't happening right now...)

Post edited by JamieM on
  • JamieM said:

I've got confused after all these weeks of questions and issues around BYOB

ARE we supposed to be able to mix items from BYOB 7 and BYOB 8? 

(Because that isn't happening right now...)

Enquiring.

This discussion has been closed.