"There's Always Another Sale™" (Report sales issue here.)

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    mr clam said:

Am I doing something wrong? I haven't used it yet and I only have one item in the cart.

It works for me on that item. Since it seems to be a limited problem you may have to submit a ticket to CS.

Or clear your cart and try again in a bit.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750
    edited July 2020

Or try it from a different computer.. seems to have fixed it for me..

Edit: and the "one QUALIFYING item in cart only" seems to allow one or more non-qualifying items in the cart with the qualifying item... like when you try to trigger a special sale bonus...

Post edited by maikdecker on
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261
    mr clam said:

Am I doing something wrong? I haven't used it yet and I only have one item in the cart.

Be sure you don't have an extra space if you did a copy and paste

• mr clammr clam Posts: 707

Thanks for all your help, everyone! I tried everything and it just doesn't work. At least I can activate the 50% offer. Like someone once said, there's always another sale.

• DMaxDMax Posts: 637
    edited July 2020
    mr clam said:

Anyone else having trouble with the banner discounts? I can't seem to get the $5 one to work

Can only use it on DO and not PC+ items. Should work otherwise?

Also, is anyone else having withdrawal symptoms from the great June summer sale? I am truly missing the BYOB bundle! haha

Post edited by DMax on
  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 742
    DMax said:
    mr clam said:

Anyone else having trouble with the banner discounts? I can't seem to get the $5 one to work

Can only use it on DO and not PC+ items. Should work otherwise?

Also, is anyone else having withdrawal symptoms from the great June summer sale? I am truly missing the BYOB bundle! haha

The Codes are unusable. I tried on old DAZ items, nothing. 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,735
    edited July 2020
    Nath said:

I would really like to know what the difference is between today's new item Nibir Auditorium (SKU 70943) and this older item: Nibiru Auditorium (59135) by the same vendor...

The second link leads to an Oops 404 page. When I do a search, Niburu shows as free but if you click on it, it goes to the 404 page...

So  be careful if you already own it. You could be buying it twice, unless they give you a steep discount...

AEA6B29F-92C8-42DB-9D48-D4B9477C8C13.png
    1536 x 2048 - 641K
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • missuskissesmissuskisses Posts: 918

Edit: and the "one QUALIFYING item in cart only" seems to allow one or more non-qualifying items in the cart with the qualifying item... like when you try to trigger a special sale bonus...

Coupon won't work in full for me if I try to use a non-qualifying, new release PC+ item in the cart to trigger a discount on a qualifying DO item. The PC+item eats part of the discount without being discounted.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    Xellosz said:

Spuggles Special Edition (inactive >> TEST CONTENT)

Get a test server and don't play with the store :)

What if they were using it to test the store (e.g. Product Library, downloading, DIM, etc.)?

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Coupon won't work in full for me if I try to use a non-qualifying, new release PC+ item in the cart to trigger a discount on a qualifying DO item. The PC+item eats part of the discount without being discounted.

I had the same issue, so I tried it with a PA new release. It still didn't apply the full amount of the coupon. In fact, the only items I tried that got the full $5 off with a new release to increase the sale discount was a bundle I didn't really want. (I was just testing.) I finally gave up on the addtional discount and paid $2 and change for an item I actually wanted.

• Hun73r3dxHun73r3dx Posts: 38
    mr clam said:

Yea its not working at all i wrote it in my self and no copy paste that dit not work either so

• Hun73r3dx said:
    mr clam said:

Yea its not working at all i wrote it in my self and no copy paste that dit not work either so

And you received the message offering the code?

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,727

I just found out about the coupon, used it without problems on Kanako, whom I missed yesterday. I had copied the code from the message.

• Hun73r3dxHun73r3dx Posts: 38
    edited July 2020
    Hun73r3dx said:
    mr clam said:

Yes i did

Capture.JPG
    1910 x 928 - 106K
    Post edited by Hun73r3dx on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,014
    edited July 2020
    Hun73r3dx said:
    Hun73r3dx said:
    mr clam said:

Yes i did

That character is not a Daz Original.

Post edited by Leana on
  • felisfelis Posts: 3,646
    Hun73r3dx said:
    Hun73r3dx said:
    mr clam said:

Yes i did

That is not a Daz Original, and that is why it doesn't work.

• missuskissesmissuskisses Posts: 918
    L'Adair said:

I had the same issue, so I tried it with a PA new release. It still didn't apply the full amount of the coupon. In fact, the only items I tried that got the full $5 off with a new release to increase the sale discount was a bundle I didn't really want. (I was just testing.) I finally gave up on the addtional discount and paid $2 and change for an item I actually wanted.

Thanks for the info!! 

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038

Both cupon codes are not working for me either frown

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Ogre HD IS a Daz Original

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,422

I checked, but I didn't see an answer to this question posed earlier:

How long is the "A Free Gift For You" coupon code good for?  Does it have to be used in the next couple hours?  Or is it good for a few days?

Hun73r3dx said:
    mr clam said:

I got even an email with the codes... and the 5$ is not working tested on several items while the 50% works.
    Xellosz said:

Spuggles Special Edition (inactive >> TEST CONTENT)

Get a test server and don't play with the store :)

What if they were using it to test the store (e.g. Product Library, downloading, DIM, etc.)?

For that they wouldn't need public item. Probably someone has forgotten to set it's flags correctly.
  • jjmainorjjmainor Posts: 473

Trying the 5 off coupon on different old DO items (non PC+) and can't get it to work either.  The 50% off one works but not the 5 off...

Not a convincing way to say "we miss you..."

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    jjmainor said:

Trying the 5 off coupon on different old DO items (non PC+) and can't get it to work either.  The 50% off one works but not the 5 off...

Not a convincing way to say "we miss you..."

Reporting.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Should work now.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited July 2020

...well, was a bummer, the 5$ "thank you" purple banner already expired. By the time I selected something, the store rolled over at 23:59 "Daz Time" (22:59 here on the Left Coast) and it was gone.  Usually these last a couple days (particularly when they relate to a new character release). 

When I checked messages, onlt the 17.99$ Heroes Bundle (which I have most of the items from already) was there..  

They need to state when these offers expire.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

wow seriously? that $5 off DO's is gone???? You've got to be kidding me. I only saw it a couple of hours ago. 

That is pretty nasty. 

• DMaxDMax Posts: 637

Today's "In Loving Memory" sale is incredibly classy and filled with humanity. I have to say that I truly enjoy being a part of this amazing community led by the DAZ team.

• ericolsenericolsen Posts: 350
    Agreed, they really need to state when it expires and insure it works. Couldn't get it to work and now it's gone. That doesn't spread goodwill, it spreads frustration.
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
    DMax said:

Today's "In Loving Memory" sale is incredibly classy and filled with humanity. I have to say that I truly enjoy being a part of this amazing community led by the DAZ team.

Huh? What is that? I don't see anything like that in the store. Do you have a link? Maybe it will show up for me later??

This discussion has been closed.