"There's Always Another Sale™" (Report sales issue here.)

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

OK so in my case the cart price is now even higher as the $15 for the categories do no longer work.

I just added an item under $15 from each carousel. Two items didn't work and I replaced with others and it worked properly. 100% off since under $15. So it looks like it may be specific items. I will do a general report to Daz; would advise you do a ticket.

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,043
    edited July 2020

It's not like it's in the middle of the night and Daz is not aware of glitches. Since the sale has already been going on for hours, we can only assume all stacking is intentional. Customers should not have to feel guilty for buying something at a good price! If Daz made a mistake, it's their responsibility to pay back PAs, 

100% agreed. If Daz is going run four daily sales and three flash sales concurrently, it's their responsibility to understand and carefully configure the software. They can't expect customers to calculate the "right" price (which isn't always obvious) and then wait an indeterminate amount of time for a fix that might or might not be coming (possibly missing the sale since Daz promotions lack timers - in which case Daz and PAs lose that potential revenue altogether).
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,789

The new banner image for "Flash sale july 7th all" is broken.

They didn't fix it before I went to bed; what did I miss?

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562

On the surface, it appeared that the Kayo 8 still wasn't working, but I can honestly say that it is spot on:

$134.95 Sticker
    -30% (New Release) and -30% off (Platinum Club)
    Comes out to $66.13, just like the menu page shows.

-30% off (4 Add ons), -20% off (2 New Releases over the weekend), -20% off (We know you're a pro email)
    Comes out to $29.62, just like my cart shows.

So my gut was wrong.

• vagansvagans Posts: 422
    WandW said:

The new banner image for "Flash sale july 7th all" is broken.

They didn't fix it before I went to bed; what did I miss?

It was just all the previous PA flash sales together

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,209

Does anyone really see "Over 23000" items in the Kayo Choice group of items like the sale page button says? I see only 18975. Am I missing things, or is the advertisement of "Over 23000" incorrect?

Kayo button 23000.jpg
    1069 x 383 - 98K
    Kayo 8 select items.jpg
    590 x 247 - 32K
  • WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675
    barbult said:

Does anyone really see "Over 23000" items in the Kayo Choice group of items like the sale page button says? I see only 18975. Am I missing things, or is the advertisement of "Over 23000" incorrect?

I see the same 18975

Wolfwood said:
    barbult said:

I see the same 18975

Thanks for confirming. Now we have to wonder, which is right, the list of items actualy offered, or the advertised number?

• missuskissesmissuskisses Posts: 918
    edited July 2020

The $15 off deal is complicated, and I don't think it's quite $15 off each category. Last I checked, the category items also appear in the 70% off (max 8 items) categories. So, if you stick to 8 items or below, you're getting a super cheap deal on those items and $15 is going to go far. But if you go beyond those 8 items or put solely 70-off items in the cart, the cart can balloon up pretty quickly.

Edit: Never mind. Seems like it has changed again since I last checked early morning.

Post edited by missuskisses on
    barbult said:
    Wolfwood said:
    barbult said:

I see the same 18975

Thanks for confirming. Now we have to wonder, which is right, the list of items actualy offered, or the advertised number?

I reported this problem to customer service and I got a reply that markeitng was fixing it. The button is now labeled "Over 18000".

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,351
    edited July 2020

The $15 off deal is complicated, and I don't think it's quite $15 off each category. Last I checked, the category items also appear in the 70% off (max 8 items) categories. So, if you stick to 8 items or below, you're getting a super cheap deal on those items and $15 is going to go far. But if you go beyond those 8 items or put solely 70-off items in the cart, the cart can balloon up pretty quickly.

Edit: Never mind. Seems like it has changed again since I last checked early morning.

Yeh. It made this a really good deal on the Pro bundle and you could get several freebies in one catagory; but when my I was picking out my freebies everything changed and my cart jumped sky high. So, I had to dump it. Having the deal pulled out from under me left a bad taste and now I'm not sure if I'll even bother with getting the Pro bundle and addons. I'm not too interested in female wrestlers anyway.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Is it just me or isn't there normally a discount granted for purchasing more than one new release, even without purchasing the Pro Bundle?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,351
    edited July 2020
    Sevrin said:

Is it just me or isn't there normally a discount granted for purchasing more than one new release, even without purchasing the Pro Bundle?

Sometimes there are special "Todays Deal" that do that but it is not the norm.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,055
    Sevrin said:

The last few bundles were released as part of a major sale, that's the reason there was an extra discount for buying multiple items. That's not something we usually have as part of bundle releases.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,465

DAZ life is really complicated. 

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Preach! laugh

Also, never thought I'd actually have to LEARN maths for my hobby  

daveso said:

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,279
    daveso said:

And that's on a good day

• NathNath Posts: 2,721

I would really like to know what the difference is between today's new item Nibir Auditorium (SKU 70943) and this older item: Nibiru Auditorium (59135) by the same vendor...

• SiennaBlueSiennaBlue Posts: 217
    Nath said:

I would really like to know what the difference is between today's new item Nibir Auditorium (SKU 70943) and this older item: Nibiru Auditorium (59135) by the same vendor...

Me, too. laugh

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,655

The couch. And an extra letter U on the screen

Wow. I must immediately buy both of them now.

Nath said:

Wow. I must immediately buy both of them now.

laughlaughlaugh

They both have the couch (aka Sofa). I think it is only the U that is different.

edited July 2020
    barbult said:

They both have the couch (aka Sofa). I think it is only the U that is different.

They're different styles of couch. One is more traditional looking and the other is more modern style.

Nibiru couch:

Nibir Couch:

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
    barbult said:

No, they are different couches. Oh, and there are more words in the description in the newer one.

We've sent an inquiry.

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

Long as youre here.

Buy 4+ ‘Future Sci-Fi’ New Releases: Choose 3 Sci-Fi Item FREE*

Isn't working.

Med Bay Printer

Aura

Alien Sentry Drone
    Void suit, all in cart.

3 items from that list NOT coming up for free.

Long as youre here.

Buy 4+ ‘Future Sci-Fi’ New Releases: Choose 3 Sci-Fi Item FREE*

Isn't working.

Med Bay Printer

Aura

Alien Sentry Drone
    Void suit, all in cart.

3 items from that list NOT coming up for free.

Please show your xart.

barbult said:

They're different styles of couch. One is more traditional looking and the other is more modern style.

Nibiru couch:

Nibir Couch:

I see you are correct. I didn't look at the large promo images, only the tiny thumbnails. 

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

The older one is cheaper? LOL 

Nath said:

This discussion has been closed.