"There's Always Another Sale™" (Report sales issue here.)

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Hmm, the sale on Kayo 8 acts weird. I one buys the Pro Bundle with 4 add-ons, one is supposed to geht $15 from several categories plus 70% on up to 8 items. Problem is that a lot of products are in more categories so I am currently only able to add 1 product for 70%. If I add more that the price jumps up to no discount at all.

I would wait till the hour at least.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

the pro bundle plus 3 add ons, is supposed to have the add ons get an extra 20% off, but none of the three add ons are discounting at all (see screenshot) Their prices are staying the same

addons.jpg
    1847 x 771 - 352K

Looks like they're discounting for me.

• So... is there supposed to be 2 discount banners?

1 banner for being a "Pro" (owning multiple Pro bundles).
    1 banner for purchasing 2 New things from that day's sale.

Or is the "Pro" banner just for the 2 New Releases?

I am only seeing the "Pro" banner, and I did purchase 2 (well, actually, 3) brand new items from that day's release.

Only one banner can show. You'd have to check your messages in your account.

edited July 2020

I've refreshed three times and those prices aren't changing. If I add a fourth add on, the discounts are correct. But only having three add ons, they are staying at the same price as they are on their product page.  

Post edited by jakiblue on
  • Only one banner can show. You'd have to check your messages in your account.

I only have the one banner, and only the one message (the "Pro" one).

Does this mean I need to file a ticket? I definitely bought 3 items from the top of that page during that offer.

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 606

Bought two items on Sunday but I don't have any extra discount than the 20% off one for being a "Pro" (1 banner). No banner for these items and I wonder why... I checked my personal messages but I don't have the second banner!

Jaki, you may need to do a ticket or try another browser/device. I get 65% off on that Lady TKO.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I mimicked jakiblue's cart, and I'm not seeing additional discounts on the Addons either. The Pro bundle price goes down with two or three addons, but the addons don't get the extra 10% or 20%. With a fourth addon, the 30% is applied to addons.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    jakiblue said:

the pro bundle plus 3 add ons, is supposed to have the add ons get an extra 20% off, but none of the three add ons are discounting at all (see screenshot) Their prices are staying the same

I think the max discount requires 4 add-ons. I only see 3 in your cart screen cap.

So... is there supposed to be 2 discount banners?

1 banner for being a "Pro" (owning multiple Pro bundles).
    1 banner for purchasing 2 New things from that day's sale.

Or is the "Pro" banner just for the 2 New Releases?

I am only seeing the "Pro" banner, and I did purchase 2 (well, actually, 3) brand new items from that day's release.

I'm in same boat. Ticket time.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited July 2020

Just a heads up, the $15 off DOs appear to be for EACH "Select" category. So a total of $90 off DOs.

Post edited by 3Diva on

With 4 addons I get higher.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

I don't know if it's been reported, but there's an explanation on the fastgrab page: "Fast Grab discount does not combine with other discounts." that is covered and not humanly visible at all.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited July 2020

Buy Kayo 8 Pro Bundle with Add-On Items to get:

2 Add-Ons:

• An EXTRA 10% OFF* The Pro Bundle and Add-Ons
    [snip]

3 Add-Ons:

• An EXTRA 20% OFF* The Pro Bundle and Add-Ons
    [snip]

4+ Add-Ons:

• An EXTRA 30% OFF* The Pro Bundle and Add-Ons
    [snip]

For @jakiblue, as a PC member, the addons are 51% if purchased without the Pro Bundle.

As a member with the Pro Bundle in the cart, two addons should each receive a discount of 56%; three addons should each receive a discount of 61%; and four or more addons should receive a discount of 66%. (Discounts are approximate.)

What jakiblue is seeing is the addons remain at the 51% discount unless and until there are four addons in the cart. My testing confirms this behavior.

Post edited by L'Adair on

With three add ons you get 20% off pro bundle and the three add ons - with 4 add ons you get 30% off. The three add ons aren't discounting at all - "MST Lady TKO" is $9.78 on the product and sale page, and she stays at $9.78 in the cart with three add ons when she is meant to go down 20%.  

jakiblue said:

I think the max discount requires 4 add-ons. I only see 3 in your cart screen cap.

Thanks L'adair, you explained it better than me LOL.  

L'Adair said:

2 Add-Ons:

[snip]

3 Add-Ons:

[snip]

4+ Add-Ons:

[snip]

For @jakiblue, as a PC member, the addons are 51% if purchased without the Pro Bundle.

As a member with the Pro Bundle in the cart, two addons should each receive a discount of 56%; three addons should each receive a discount of 61%; and four or more addons should receive a discount of 66%. (Discounts are approximate.)

What jakiblue is seeing is the addons remain at the 51% discount unless and until there are four addons in the cart. My testing confirms this behavior.

Ok, for the non-dazOs, 2 addons give 10% (total 37%)

With 3, it's 20% (total 44%)

With 4, it's 30% (total 51%)

• I don't get extra discounts on the add-ons either, and I have four in cart. Plus I don't get the 70% on items. 

L'Adair said:

2 Add-Ons:

[snip]

3 Add-Ons:

[snip]

4+ Add-Ons:

[snip]

I can't confirm this.

I don't get extra discounts on the add-ons either, and I have four in cart. Plus I don't get the 70% on items. 

Please show your cart. I've checked a few times now and they are discounting.

• Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
    edited July 2020

Didn't fit on the screen, so two screenshots. And keep in mind, that I'm a PA, so 45% off DO's.

Opera Snapshot_2020-07-08_102219_www.daz3d.com.png
    775 x 758 - 142K
    Opera Snapshot_2020-07-08_102251_www.daz3d.com.png
    779 x 1309 - 215K
    Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on
    edited July 2020

The addons are discounting properly for me.

Are the rest of the items from the Select DazO carousels?

Capto_Capture 2020-07-08_01-31-17_AM.jpg
    816 x 758 - 80K
    Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • The rest are from the Kayo’s Choice Items, that are supposed to get 70%.

I've tried to login and logout and remove everything except the Pro Bundle and the add-ons. No luck. 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

Didn't fit on the screen, so two screenshots. And keep in mind, that I'm a PA, so 45% off DO's.

You don't have the bundle in the cart, just the character.

• Really? Oh, damn, that's so stupid. Sorry people, indeed with the Pro it started working. 

Really? Oh, damn, that's so stupid. Sorry people, indeed with the Pro it started working. 

Yeah, was about to say it didn't have the Pro Bundle.

I was trying to figure out how you got the pro bundle that cheap! LOL.  

Really? Oh, damn, that's so stupid. Sorry people, indeed with the Pro it started working. 

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151

OK so in my case the cart price is now even higher as the $15 for the categories do no longer work.

This discussion has been closed.