Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410
    lilweep said:

i just purchased. I will try it out and post here when i have time.

Can i just say, i think it is odd that Daz QA doesn't fix the typos in the product store description.  I notice there are a lot of typos or gammatical errors in D.Master's descriptions. 

@DMaster, since Daz doesnt fix these for you, maybe you should post your product Details + What's Included Features sections here so people can check them before you submit to Daz?  I just worry that people doubt the quality of the product if they see errors in the description.

Please do and please make it better. How you would like to describe this?

Auto Muscle Enhancer HD for Genesis 8 Male(s)

Bring your character muscular and vascular detail to the next level with Auto Muscle Enhancing HD Physique Shaping for Genesis 8 Male(s).

This tool conveniently adds isolated sculpting to male anatomy that will elevate your characters' expression of strength and power. Easy-to-use for beginners and professionals, this set of expertly crafted HD morphs can be added to any male character with the minimal controller or slider scrubbing required.

Special Features:

• Isolated &pronounced morphs top and bottom based on the major muscle groups.
    • Easy auto definition Joint control morphs
    • Auto affect entire portions of the human sections with single master dials
    • Bigger bicep, flex size control, suck in the tummy, wrinkle feet on toe bend
    edited May 2020

here is the Animation test scene for AME. Also some Icons for the Folders.

I have moved all the Auto shape folder into shapes for me to remember. I had it set up as. Why Daz changed it ?.

I have to move the folder to it. Just copy the folder and move them, with the file manager I used.  But it is up to you.

zip
    zip
    AME Ani Testr.zip
    3.jpg
    1014 x 826 - 207K
    Post edited by DMaster on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,861

How easy is to use?

I have purchased AFE before, but never used it, because of the user reviews.

Will give AME a try.

edited May 2020
    Artini said:

How easy is to use?

I have purchased AFE before, but never used it, because of the user reviews.

Will give AME a try.

too easy for me. 2 clicks and this is what you get.

on/off and adjust % how much muscle to add to your characters. 

Please note: You need to have Auto Shape Enhancer to work with Auto Muscle Enhancer.

......You should start using the AFE. It is a real expression in HD.

4.jpg
    782 x 686 - 194K
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

I did not know about the bigger bicep control. Thanks. I was in too much of a hurry to play with this last night.

edited May 2020
    Artini said:

Sigurd said:

I did not know about the bigger bicep control. Thanks. I was in too much of a hurry to play with this last night.

Yes. Dial-in some bigger characters or add muscle.

Also, belly in to make the pose.

5.jpg
    1848 x 891 - 643K
    5b.jpg
    1854 x 858 - 422K

Nice! So do you suggest not using the characters HD morph if you are using AME?

Where is the bigger bicep control?

Artini said:
    Nice! So do you suggest not using the characters HD morph if you are using AME?

You adjust. Always add and test to see. For me, the camera position dictates the percentage blend. Thus I may have shapes setting like BOB close up, BOB mid-range, and BOB far away.

The HD morphs on the character can also enhance the AME details or it can also take away. You must try and see. That is the fun of it. It is your vision, your arts.

Remember: "Only ignorant critique arts and intelligence will only convey one opinion."

Good quote!

I still can not find the bicep control?

edited May 2020
    Sigurd said:

I still can not find the bicep control?

see in the images they have the sliders and the link beside

5.jpg
    1848 x 891 - 643K
    5b.jpg
    1854 x 858 - 422K
  • I'm thrilled to see AME in the store this morning.  And you even have ASE on a very generous discount.  Thank you, DMaster!

Lee

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited May 2020

Can confirm, just two clicks! 

Wonderful product DMaster!! Thank You!

Dasan BB 01.jpg
    1200 x 1380 - 1M
    Post edited by Lindsey on
    edited May 2020

Wow.Wow.

Thank you!

• lana_lasslana_lass Posts: 518
    edited May 2020
    Lindsey said:

Can confirm, just two clicks! 

Wonderful product DMaster!! Thank You!

Alawa comes out and all of a sudden Dasan starts lifting winkhaha! This is a gorgeous render, @Lindsey ! Showing off all of the hard work of @DMaster so well (and the hard work of Dasan, obv #armday)

Post edited by lana_lass on
  • FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,038
    edited May 2020

a) create more round-formed chest/pec-muscles

b) minimize and "harmonize" the space between the 2 pecs

like it is shown in the images below:

1. Image is Apollo Maximus
    2-4 are old David3 with special Morphs from Greyson Furrington and the Bodybuilder-Morphs for D3 from DAZ, but it was also possible with M4.
    5+6. Image is G3M with the problem described.
    On the last image there are D3 and G3M

Since G3M there is very often a dent between the 2 pecs (see the last 2 images).
    Some vendors told me that there is a difficulty with the JCM, but meanwhile thre are some morphs (even for G8M) that come CLOSE TO the chestform i am missing since D3 / M4

But nobody is still able to create such morphs.
    Is it really impossible?

Using the GenX products I load multiple generations of male AND FEMALE morphs, then, with a TON of experimentation, I can get female BREAST MORPHS to shape male pecs.  Don't ask me for details, because there are a million combinations of settings.  I just know it's possible to get the kind of pec shapes you show in your post - on the different generations of MALE Genisis figures.  If I can find any of the examples I created in the 43 million files on all my hard drives, I'll post them for you - but don't hold your breath.

Post edited by Fauvist on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,861
    edited May 2020

Yuzuru 8 with AME - https://www.daz3d.com/yuzuru-8

Yuzuru801sc02pic02.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 177K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited May 2020

Artini

Nice. Remember don't just add 100% of AME on top of your character.

Try to control the body. Start with yuzuru-8 body 50% + 50% AME

These ways the Muscle will not get swash and squish.  Below is about  50% yuzuru +50% Billy+ 65% AME = image

and if you need bigger + more muscle to add the 2X and the details.

6.jpg
    1242 x 1038 - 278K
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,098
    DMaster said:

here is the Animation test scene for AME. Also some Icons for the Folders.

I have moved all the Auto shape folder into shapes for me to remember. I had it set up as. Why Daz changed it ?.

I have to move the folder to it. Just copy the folder and move them, with the file manager I used.  But it is up to you.

What does this file manager do? Could you post an image or two? I don't understand where the folders would be moved to. Anyway, I'd need some explanation before I'd attempt to use this. But it sounds very interesting, and perhaps would make the identification of AME folders easier, if they had icons on them. I'm game. Just need more explanation.

Sigurd said:

I haven't bought the product yet. I'm going to in a moment. But, looking at the images posted, I don't see a "Bigger Bicep" control or dial either. Is it part of the AME Flex Size? Or is it part of the Upper Body? Or is there actually a "Bigger Bicep" control? I need more information on this.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited May 2020

Is there a way to stop 00 AME Flex Size  from being turned on automatically with every male figure? It will disrupt my workflow, and now whenever I load G8M, it is on. 

flex.JPG
    467 x 392 - 43K
    Post edited by Serene Night on

Is there a way to stop 00 AME Flex Size  from being turned on automatically with every male figure? It will disrupt my workflow, and now whenever I load G8M, it is on. 

Can you change the setting to 0? It seems to be down at the end of the scale (on the left), but what if you click on the widget dial on the far right and select Parameter Settings? Can you uncheck "Use Limits" and then put in a 0?

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,038

Can you click the little "settings" icon on the slider and change the limits so it starts at 0% instead of %50?

DMaster said:

OK. Thank you.

edited May 2020

inquire said:

Can you change the setting to 0? It seems to be down at the end of the scale (on the left), but what if you click on the widget dial on the far right and select Parameter Settings? Can you uncheck "Use Limits" and then put in a 0?

Yes, you can do that.

It just a setting. It is not on unless AME is active. That is if AME is 0 then all morphs are at 0. The Flex is a blank controller that controls the muscle morphs - that has to have a limit of 50%. if AME is 0% Flex control no morphs.

DMaster said:

inquire said:

It just a setting. It is not on unless AME is active.

Thank you again. Good to know.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited May 2020

Fauvist said:

Can you click the little "settings" icon on the slider and change the limits so it starts at 0% instead of %50?

No it can't be dialed out.

The reason I care is I prefer things not to load when they are not in use. If you save your other characters and then decide to remove this product, it will error since it can't find it. 

Post edited by Serene Night on

Fauvist said:

No it can't be dialed out.

The reason I care is I prefer things not to load when they are not in use. If you save your other characters and then decide to remove this product, it will error since it can't find it. 

understood. finding a solution.