Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410

Thank you.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,099
    Fauvist said:

I'm on a Mac.  It didn't work.  Auto Muscle Enhancer HD For Genesis 8 Male(s) does nothing to the figure.  Auto Shape Enhancer also does nothing.  I set the subdivision at 3 and the sublevelD at 5.  I overwrote the the original files with the slider correction file.  On the left is a render with no adjustment.  On the right is a render with both the Muscle Enhancer and Shape Enhancer set at 100%.  If there's a difference in the renders, it's minimal  - nothing like the images on the product promo page.

I REALLY WANT THIS TO WORK!  What am I doing wrong?  There's nothing in the scene except my Genesis8 Male figure, and an HDRI light/background.

Yes, I was just wondering about these two files. I haven't tried them yet. I'm also on a Mac. It works, at least without these two files added. Maybe you need to delete and download again.

I'm on a Mac and both AME and ASE are working well for me.

Do you see any difference when using the base Genesis 8 Male (without any other morphs dialed in)?

I used DIM to install my copy and have not applied the Flex control dial update.

Lee

That may be it. Perhaps the Flex control dial update somehow jams things up on a Macintosh. 

Fauvist said:
    DMaster said:

hoʻomākeʻaka

(I'm sorry I'm frustrated and annoyed - I have been in quarenteen for SIX WEEKS and haven't been out of the house because my partner has a fever that comes and goes)

I hope your partner recovers and that you do not get ill. Sorry for the difficulty. Btw, is that Hawaiian? (I'm from Hawaii.)

Sigurd said:

Well I for one love this product. Is it perfect, not quite, but it is pretty darn close in my opinion. I have been using Daz for several years but I believe this is my first posting of a figure. This is a figure I have been working on of a Heavyweight Wrestler that I just added AME to.

AME Body 50%

AME Flex 100%

AME Muscle Def 25%

AME Lower Body 25%

Here is a with and without AME.

Really like your wrestler. I do lots of wrestling and combat renders. Let me know if you post him somewhere.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Thanks! I have never posted before but I wanted to show off this new product. I will post a few more here to show off the different dials.

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,041

I don't believe there is anything wrong with the product.  I can make my characters have the same look as the images on the product page. It took me some time experimenting with the sliders.  I was expecting to just press a button and instantly get a shredded bodybuilder look.  I realized that when you adjust the sliders individually, you can blend the effects - the muscle development, the ripped bodybuilder look, the veins.  It is far more versatile than I first thought.  When I said there were big problems with the sliders and settings, what I mean is that it is not intuitive, that you have to take an hour and experiment with the sliders and settings to see what effects they produce, and mix the effects together in different ways.  I also went into the settings for each slider and increased the limits on them - for example, from 100% maximum to 700% maximum.  The product can give me almost exactly the look I want and so I'd say it's an excellent product, that can give you effects no other product I'm aware of can.  I just had to play with it for a while to understand how to use it.  I'm very happy with it, and, for me, was totally worth the money.

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,031
    Fauvist said:

I don't believe there is anything wrong with the product.  I can make my characters have the same look as the images on the product page. It took me some time experimenting with the sliders.  I was expecting to just press a button and instantly get a shredded bodybuilder look.  I realized that when you adjust the sliders individually, you can blend the effects - the muscle development, the ripped bodybuilder look, the veins.  It is far more versatile than I first thought.  When I said there were big problems with the sliders and settings, what I mean is that it is not intuitive, that you have to take an hour and experiment with the sliders and settings to see what effects they produce, and mix the effects together in different ways.  I also went into the settings for each slider and increased the limits on them - for example, from 100% maximum to 700% maximum.  The product can give me almost exactly the look I want and so I'd say it's an excellent product, that can give you effects no other product I'm aware of can.  I just had to play with it for a while to understand how to use it.  I'm very happy with it, and, for me, was totally worth the money.

Helpful post for someone who is awaiting the female version. Are you working with your existing characters, or from ground zero? I have a lot of labor-intensive existing characters with "genetic traits" that I'd like to keep and build upon as opposed to starting over.

The character I did was pre-existing with lots of "genetic traits". It might take a little work, adjusting or removing effects from other morphing software, but you should be able to get the desired outcome. I was happier with the overall finished character than I thought I would be, but I am still learning how to fine-tune this thing.

masi3vee said:
    Fauvist said:

Helpful post for someone who is awaiting the female version. Are you working with your existing characters, or from ground zero? I have a lot of labor-intensive existing characters with "genetic traits" that I'd like to keep and build upon as opposed to starting over.

You don't have to start over.  You can use your customized figure and add effects to it.

edited May 2020

Like, when I say it's not intuitive, when you set the Auto Shape Enhancer slider at 100% as it has been set on the figure on the right, there's no visible change to the figure.  It appears the slider sets all the subsliders below it to 100% at the same time.  So, I don't understand.  My render subD is set to 5.

When you access the Auto Shape Enhancer from it's own tab in the parameters menu and set it at 100%, it still appears to do nothing.

On the master Auto Shape Enhancer slider I go into settings and increase the maximum effect from 100% to 1000%, and even at 1000% there's no change.

I got this thing to work yesterday by doing something non-intuitively to get it to work, and it DOES work.  I just can't remember now what I did.

AutoShapeenhancer.png
    2572 x 2044 - 2M
    AutoShapeEnhancer_2.png
    2502 x 2068 - 2M
    AutoShapeEnhancerMaximum.png
    2082 x 1886 - 1M
    AutoShapeEnhancer1000.png
    2510 x 1970 - 4M
    Post edited by Fauvist on
  • leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 844
    edited May 2020

I'm really enjoying AME and ASE.  It took a moment to get my head around how I would use these excellent products in my workflow.  Not at all disappointed with my purchases!

I like how much range there is in the muscularity and definition/details.  It's awesome to get products with more range than I would use in my particular renders and I hope that wide range appeals to a broad customer base.

Here's a render using G8M with some other characters lightly sprinkled in and AME Body at 100%, AME Flex Size at 50%, AME Muscle Definition at 25%, AME Veins at 75%, and AME Belly In at 15%. ASE dials are all set to 100%. SubD set at 2.

AME/ASE are amazing and I look forward to making extensive use of them from here on.  Thank you, DMaster!

Lee

G8M-AME-ASE-Thong-Pose-2.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 485K
    Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on
    edited May 2020

Over in the Content Library under Genesis 8 Male/Chaeracters/  there is a D.Master folder, and inside are ON and OFF buttons for the Auto Shape Enhancer, so I click ON and set the slider to 100% and still nothing happens.

I thought maybe it was that Andre 8 character that was just not reacting for some reason, so I loaded Michael 8, and there is still no effect.

Am I failing to do something?

contentlibrary.png
    3434 x 2046 - 5M
    Michael8AutoShapeEnhancer.png
    3452 x 2034 - 4M
    Post edited by Fauvist on
  • Fauvist said:

Over in the Content Library under Genesis 8 Male/Chaeracters/  there is a D.Master folder, and inside are ON and OFF buttons for the Auto Shape Enhancer, so I click ON and set the slider to 100% and still nothing happens.

When you pose the figure with ASE on, you don't see any flexing of the musculature?  I don't think you'll see much (any?) change unless the arms, legs, waist, neck, etc. are posed.

Lee

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,253
    edited May 2020
    Fauvist said:

\Like, when I say it's not intuitive, when you set the Auto Shape Enhancer slider at 100% as it has been set on the figure on the right, there's no visible change to the figure.  It appears the slider sets all the subsliders below it to 100% at the same time.  So, I don't understand.  My render subD is set to 5.

When you access the Auto Shape Enhancer from it's own tab in the parameters menu and set it at 100%, it still appears to do nothing.

On the master Auto Shape Enhancer slider I go into settings and increase the maximum effect from 100% to 1000%, and even at 1000% there's no change.

I got this thing to work yesterday by doing something non-intuitively to get it to work, and it DOES work.  I just can't remember now what I did.

ASE is not AME

Maybe check out the product pages for Auto Shape Enhancer and Auto Muscle Enhance respectively.

hope this helps?

Post edited by lilweep on

I'm really enjoying AME and ASE.  It took a moment to get my head around how I would use these excellent products in my workflow.  Not at all disappointed with my purchases!

I like how much range there is in the muscularity and definition/details.  It's awesome to get products with more range than I would use in my particular renders and I hope that wide range appeals to a broad customer base.

Here's a render using G8M with some other characters lightly sprinkled in and AME Body at 100%, AME Flex Size at 50%, AME Muscle Definition at 25%, AME Veins at 75%, and AME Belly In at 15%. ASE dials are all set to 100%. SubD set at 2.

AME/ASE are amazing and I look forward to making extensive use of them from here on.  Thank you, DMaster!

Lee

flo2c said:

In order to not be a negative nancy and contribute something to the thread I decided to upload a quick test I did with AME today.

This is my take on RawArt's Boaris -> https://www.daz3d.com/boaris-for-genesis-8-male

The first image shows a slightly overdialed AME version, the second image is my base character with ame off. Both were rendered on sd3.

These are good renders +1

• Here's another test render from last night with a more pumped up physique. I don't recall the settings on this one.  It was one of many variations that I had fun experimenting with.

Lee

G8M-TEST-ASE-AME-1.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 452K

cool, looks very vintage.

• lilweep said:

cool, looks very vintage.

Thank you for the great comments, lilweep!  I'm fond of physiques with somewhat less muscle striation than what AME is capable of and have toned those details down.  There are times when I would want to show more detail and AME will allow me to do just that.  It's a wonderful new tool for me to use.

Lee

• Another test render from last night. The body is the AME Body with Maxx/The Brute 8 dialed in.  I turned down the muscle details in AME to get a smooth wrestler sort of look.  The AME Body is awesome all by itself, but adds some extra pop to other G8M characters.

Lee

G8M-AME-ASE-Maxx-Ade-Novak-Thong-4.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 869K
    Fauvist said:

When you pose the figure with ASE on, you don't see any flexing of the musculature?  I don't think you'll see much (any?) change unless the arms, legs, waist, neck, etc. are posed.

Lee

I applied a pose.  The one on the right has all the ASE sliders set at 100%.  I really don't see any difference.  The sun is hitting them at a slightly different angle, and the perspective of the view on each of them is slightly different.  The ASE one on the right looks like he has a slightly pointed elbow.  But looking at that list of sliders, I sort of expect to see some noticable change.  The render of them standing, the elbow looks a little pointed, but other than that, I don't know, I mean, even with the slight difference in the angle of the sun, the knees, and abs, and rib cages, and shoulders look exactly the same.  The sternocleidomastoid looks slightly enhanced. 

The files must be installed in the right places on my computer because the folders and buttons and sliders are showing up in the correct places.

Auto Shape Enhancer Michael 8 Pose 1.jpg
    1080 x 1350 - 925K
    Auto Shape Enhancer Michael 8 Pose 3.jpg
    1080 x 1350 - 936K
  • Fauvist said:
    Fauvist said:

Lee

I applied a pose.  The one on the right has all the ASE sliders set at 100%.  I really don't see any difference.  The sun is hitting them at a slightly different angle, and the perspective of the view on each of them is slightly different.  The ASE one on the right looks like he has a slightly pointed elbow.  But looking at that list of sliders, I sort of expect to see some noticable change.  The render of them standing, the elbow looks a little pointed, but other than that, I don't know, I mean, even with the slight difference in the angle of the sun, the knees, and abs, and rib cages, and shoulders look exactly the same.  The sternocleidomastoid looks slightly enhanced. 

The files must be installed in the right places on my computer because the folders and buttons and sliders are showing up in the correct places.

I'm running a render right now. Should finish in about 15 minutes(?). :)

I'll take a look at the ASE settings once the render is done.  I have turned down the ASE dial(s) on areas that give too much of an effect, mostly with the neck in some figures with smaller amounts of AME dialed in.  You'll notice more peaking of the bicep as your twist the forearm while it's bent (twist the forearm to turn the palm towards the shoulder.)  At least that's how it's working for me.

Stay tuned, Fauvist.  Shouldn't be much longer for this render to end.

Lee

edited May 2020

??????

Post edited by DMaster on

On the other hand, the Auto MUSCLE Enhancing sliders work fine.  The first with only the master slider at 100%, and the second with all the subsliders maxed out at 100%.  These seem to work perfectly.

AutoMUSCLEenhancerBody.png
    3328 x 2190 - 4M
    AutoMUSCLEenhancerBodyMAXIMUM.png
    3250 x 2174 - 4M
  • Fauvist said:

On the other hand, the Auto MUSCLE Enhancing sliders work fine.  The first with only the master slider at 100%, and the second with all the subsliders maxed out at 100%.  These seem to work perfectly.

Try setting the Auto Muscle Enhancing BODY to 1%, leaving the AME Flex Size at 100%.  Then see what the results are.  You *should* see something like your left figure but with more muscle flexing going on (but with the same physique as left guy) assuming ASE dials are set above minimum values (say 100%).

Lee

This muscle definition is extraordinary (toned down to 25%)!  This Michael 8 has no other morphs dialed into it.  This is all from the Muscle Enhancing sliders.

Muscle2.png
    3374 x 2120 - 3M
  • Companion render to my earlier Maxx/Brute smooth bodied AME render.  This time at SubD3 and with Veins turned up to 100%.

So much fun!

Lee

G8M-AME-ASE-Maxx-Ade-Novak-Thong-Vascular-SudD3-1.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 867K
    Fauvist said:

Try setting the Auto Muscle Enhancing BODY to 1%, leaving the AME Flex Size at 100%.  Then see what the results are.  You *should* see something like your left figure but with more muscle flexing going on (but with the same physique as left guy) assuming ASE dials are set above minimum values (say 100%).

Lee

Toronto Public Health is here to take my blood and swab my throat again, so I'll try it in a while.

Companion render to my earlier Maxx/Brute smooth bodied AME render.  This time at SubD3 and with Veins turned up to 100%.

So much fun!

Lee

what happens at SubD4?

Fauvist you beat me to it! I was going to do similar renders today. Good health to you! I am currently working on some more renders right now.