Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• DamselDamsel Posts: 374

Are we there yet? I haven't looked forward to a product like this in years....

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Same here. "Anticipation" song playing in the back of my mind.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    DMaster said:

Just working on AFE for Dasan 8. So I decided to put 50% Auto Muscle Enhancer on to see. I like it?

I like it much better than full strength ;). Thank you.

• TouristTourist Posts: 106

DMaster, any word from Daz about the release date for AME?

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410
    edited April 2020

Still waiting for testing. It seems we are behind. It is a bad time in the U.S. Hope everyone is OK.

Post edited by DMaster on

HEY.HEY.

Testing today.  It is now in Q&A.

• wteeningwteening Posts: 89
    DMaster said:

HEY.HEY.

Testing today.  It is now in Q&A.

DMaster turned into Rhyme Master! Good news, looking forward to the release! I hope Daz will also thoroughly test the DIM installation, I unfortunately don't have time for anything but straightforward installations...
    edited April 2020

I just port this over to test out the real-time rendering. Looking better than I have planed. This was in SubD-2. It would be nice to do it on SubD-3. If only I had more time. 

• veenveen Posts: 132

Looks good, do we also get a female verion?

How many times did you watch that demo video?

4 times for me.

edited April 2020
    veen said:

Looks good, do we also get a female verion?

If all is good. I will have her finished in 2 weeks. 1/2 in. I am adding more refined details to her than to him. Just the evolution of the learning curve.

• I'm truly looking forward to AME.  It looks to be an invaluable addition to my figure setup and posing.  Can barely stand the wait!

Lee

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,097

It looks terrific. Watched the whole video, but just once. I suppose it would produce similar results with the legs working. I'm looking forward to it. If you are adding more refined details to the female version, then I hope you will also do an update the male version, even if the male version is already released. What can I say? Just want the best. But it does look spectacular, just he way it is.

inquire said:

It looks terrific. Watched the whole video, but just once. I suppose it would produce similar results with the legs working. I'm looking forward to it. If you are adding more refined details to the female version, then I hope you will also do an update the male version, even if the male version is already released. What can I say? Just want the best. But it does look spectacular, just he way it is.

The other demo has the legs.

You are reading my mind. I do plan to update him. Must have some time to sink it in. Once you guys have the product and tries it out. Give input here for what you like to update. 

• Lonesome CowboyLonesome Cowboy Posts: 153
    edited April 2020

I am still searching for morphs where you can

a) create more round-formed chest/pec-muscles
    b) minimize and "harmonize" the space between the 2 pecs

like it is shown in the images below:

1. Image is Apollo Maximus
    2-4 are old David3 with special Morphs from Greyson Furrington and the Bodybuilder-Morphs for D3 from DAZ, but it was also possible with M4.
    5+6. Image is G3M with the problem described.
    On the last image there are D3 and G3M

Since G3M there is very often a dent between the 2 pecs (see the last 2 images).
    Some vendors told me that there is a difficulty with the JCM, but meanwhile thre are some morphs (even for G8M) that come CLOSE TO the chestform i am missing since D3 / M4

But nobody is still able to create such morphs.
    Is it really impossible?

hero001.jpg
    810 x 900 - 309K
    cam004.jpg
    1262 x 886 - 571K
    ff012.jpg
    1262 x 886 - 608K
    peclower1.jpg
    694 x 398 - 157K
    wrong_chest2.jpg
    520 x 263 - 75K
    wrong_chest1.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 332K
    Post edited by Lonesome Cowboy on

2-4 are old David3 with special Morphs from Greyson Furrington and the Bodybuilder-Morphs for D3 from DAZ, but it was also possible with M4.

Since G3M there is very often a dent between the 2 pecs (see the last 2 images).
    Some vendors told me that there is a difficulty with the JCM, but meanwhile thre are some morphs (even for G8M) that come CLOSE TO the chestform i am missing since D3 / M4

Is it really impossible?

Anything is possible. Only time is impossible to have.

I can add this to the latter rev.

edited April 2020

Is it really impossible?

Yes, I agree with your statements, Lonesome Cowboy. I still have Apollo Maximus, and David 3. I wish the pecs were better on the Genesis Males. Hopefully, someone will make them, such as DMaster.

Where, by the way, did you get the Greyson Furrington morphs for D3? I do have the DAZ morphs.

Post edited by inquire on
    edited April 2020

DMaster wrote: 

Anything is possible. Only time is impossible to have.

I can add this to the latter rev.

Oh, Yes! DMaster, please do work on PEC MORPHS for the G8 Males. If you do them for other Genesis figures, too, that's great.

I also agree with Lonesome Cowboy's writing on his Image 6, showing both David 3 and a Genesis figure, and indicating a HIP Problem on the Genesis figures (and even on Michael 4). 

Hopefully, DMaster, you will make morphs that will take care of this HIP Problem.

Well, I've suggested a lot for you to do, haven't I? But I have confidence in you, DMaster, and only hope that you will have the time to do these things, and the inclination to agree that these are useful projects for you to undertake, and that will result in spectacular products that you will then offer.

Post edited by inquire on

If you build a better muscle morph the World will beat a path to your door.

• I was told folks here are talking about my Pose Packs I created for David3 back in the day and sold at Renderosity. Pretty confident you can't take those morphs from my old packs and resell them. We're not talking about doing that, are we? Just reference stuff, right?

• TouristTourist Posts: 106

I was told folks here are talking about my Pose Packs I created for David3 back in the day and sold at Renderosity. Pretty confident you can't take those morphs from my old packs and resell them. We're not talking about doing that, are we? Just reference stuff, right?

I believe your stuff is shown here solely to illustrate "Lonesome Cowboy"'s point, nothing else.

I was told folks here are talking about my Pose Packs I created for David3 back in the day and sold at Renderosity. Pretty confident you can't take those morphs from my old packs and resell them. We're not talking about doing that, are we? Just reference stuff, right?

Just google David3. I found it when I add "Renderosity". Nice morphs. We are talking about HD here. G8 is not David 0 or 3. No, I did not have the chance to take the morphs from the old packs. It would end up looking the same. It would have been easy for me to do a copy. If I do that I would not learn anything. I do copy good works to make it better my ways. I do encourage people to copy my work and make it better in their own ways. It is the evolution of design. If anyone put their time and effort into copying my works. KODO to them.

Sigurd said:

If you build a better muscle morph the World will beat a path to your door.

I live in a condo. so can we just get people to lobby entrance 1st? I will promiss you the door to my small little condo is next. 

• Lonesome CowboyLonesome Cowboy Posts: 153
    edited April 2020

Don't panic!

You see that they are only a good reference.

I see your link at rendo:
    https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/d3-hunkz-3/56171

but the morphs are not available any more.
    Where do you offer them at the moment?

@DMaster: it would be fantastic if you can create similar morphs for G3M + G8M

When i use muscle-packs from different vendors, the whole figure is deformed in most cases: head and shoulder and other body-parts are often missformed, the legs are forgotten to morph ... or something in the anatomy is wrong.

It would be great to get
    a) the whole body morph
    b) separeate morphs for the body parts.

My images above are for orientation

Post edited by Lonesome Cowboy on

Hi Lonesome Cowboy,

Hopefully, AME will get you a bit closer to what you are looking for.

Morphs are easy to make. You just have to have a base figure and a muscle figure. From here you can just take a region from the base and tell it to morphs to 2 figure regions. Thus you have muscle morphs - these are the separated muscle area you are talking about.

The morphs above are what everyone is doing. It is static in space. It is Ok for posing but it will be time-consuming to do it in animation.

When you start to move or pose the figure, the muscle in real life does not stay the same. Muscles are dynamic. they do not follow the same shape when you flex and move. So for me to create and adjust every muscle it will not be feasible. It is something that I know does not work for me. So, no to separate morphs.

AME is a G8 figure with muscle.  Like the G8 figure, the joints and muscles are slide or move in order to keep the shape of the figure. Each part of the muscle cannot have its own morphs. When the arm goes up the body's skin moves. I have morphs where 4 joints have to bend in order for it to load or activate. I am morphing shape on top of the shape, on top of the shape, on top of the shape, and on top of shape in order to get the final shape without distortion.

It is fun figuring out how to do it. It is not fun when you start animating and the arm just morph-explode -I have to go back to the beginning to find the layer that messes it up and fix it. 

Back to the point about separate morphs. Daz does have muscle morphs. You can add these on top of the AME. Don't overdo the morphs. It will work. Just not in animation.

I am still learning. It can only get better.

"I am still learning. ..." you are too modest. Yes I know you will improve on this, but this is so much more than I was expecting. You are truly gifted. Keep up the good work, I will do what I can to make it profitable for you to do so.

• MeneerWolfmanMeneerWolfman Posts: 421
    edited April 2020

Is it really impossible?

Unfortunately, there's no one product that will do exactly what you want it to do. Over the years you end up buying up a lot of different products because the ses have a couple of morphs in them you may need. For instance, SickleYield has a freebie morph pack over at ShareCG and it does have a morph to close the gap between the two pectoral muscles. Some things you have to make on your own. Like I have a handmade morph dial to round out the bottom of the pecs so they don't look like square (shown on the photos below). I also used a converted g3f breast morph set to make the pec diameter rounder and fuller.

Another thing I would say is that a lot of people just dial up the individual muscle morphs to the max or beyond to make a bodybuilder, and that usually doesn't work well. You need full body morphs that adjust the overall structure of the body so it supports the muscle better. SimonWM's Swole HD for G8M has a good bunch of bodybuilder types. You may not want to dial them to 100% for your character, but adding 10 or 20% to the figure will help with the overall structure.

Unfortunately, at the end of the day, G8M really was not built for "big characters" and its base JCM's really reflect that. Products like AME help to fix that, as do the JCM's that come with bigger character like Brute/Swole/Colossus, but if you really want a specific look you're going to have to make your own morphs and jcm's

As a small example, in picture 02 below, I have the forearms with the usual jcm's. I really hate the shape of the forearms when you bend them and twist them like you would for a bicep curl pose. I ended up just making my own custom jcm's and control morph that I use to fix that. Which you can see in 03 where the forearms are fuller at the bottom. The control morph dials in how extreme the jcm works, for a guy like the below that I made with 30% Dain8 and 54% AME plus some muscle morphs, I only dialed it to 15%. If it one of my more common brutes and beasts I would dialed it to 50 or 100%

Attaching some additional AME examples here to keep this thread focused on AME and to also answer the earlier request for example on smaller more normal sized guys. 

Enjoy!

04-17-20 01.png
    1000 x 1000 - 608K
    04-17-20 03.png
    1000 x 1000 - 629K
    04-17-20 04.png
    1000 x 1000 - 672K
    04-17-20 05.png
    1000 x 1000 - 695K
    04-17-20 02.png
    1000 x 1000 - 629K
    Post edited by MeneerWolfman on
  • Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

DMaster - Will this be the same case as with AFE that it won't work as well on custom characters?

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,234
    DMaster said:

Hi Lonesome Cowboy,

Hopefully, AME will get you a bit closer to what you are looking for.

Morphs are easy to make. You just have to have a base figure and a muscle figure. From here you can just take a region from the base and tell it to morphs to 2 figure regions. Thus you have muscle morphs - these are the separated muscle area you are talking about.

The morphs above are what everyone is doing. It is static in space. It is Ok for posing but it will be time-consuming to do it in animation.

When you start to move or pose the figure, the muscle in real life does not stay the same. Muscles are dynamic. they do not follow the same shape when you flex and move. So for me to create and adjust every muscle it will not be feasible. It is something that I know does not work for me. So, no to separate morphs.

AME is a G8 figure with muscle.  Like the G8 figure, the joints and muscles are slide or move in order to keep the shape of the figure. Each part of the muscle cannot have its own morphs. When the arm goes up the body's skin moves. I have morphs where 4 joints have to bend in order for it to load or activate. I am morphing shape on top of the shape, on top of the shape, on top of the shape, and on top of shape in order to get the final shape without distortion.

It is fun figuring out how to do it. It is not fun when you start animating and the arm just morph-explode -I have to go back to the beginning to find the layer that messes it up and fix it. 

Back to the point about separate morphs. Daz does have muscle morphs. You can add these on top of the AME. Don't overdo the morphs. It will work. Just not in animation.

I am still learning. It can only get better.

you are brilliant.

i really like this idea of joint controlled morphs that give the appearance of a true dynamic musculature rig.

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,234

Is it really impossible?

As a small example, in picture 02 below, I have the forearms with the usual jcm's. I really hate the shape of the forearms when you bend them and twist them like you would for a bicep curl pose. I ended up just making my own custom jcm's and control morph that I use to fix that. Which you can see in 03 where the forearms are fuller at the bottom. The control morph dials in how extreme the jcm works, for a guy like the below that I made with 30% Dain8 and 54% AME plus some muscle morphs, I only dialed it to 15%. If it one of my more common brutes and beasts I would dialed it to 50 or 100%

In your images, you posted 03 twice, and no 02, but i get what youre saying.