Updated Genesis & Genesis 2 Products List & Thing To Be Aware Of

Comments

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited August 2012

Ok this is weird I rest my Stephanie 5 Pro Bundled and checked the file version and links for Lycan Hunter & Lily Nmph for Genesis and those are now 1.0 when I download them. Yesterday right before I made my post on them I was getting the 1.1 versions.

I can also confirm that these are newer files as I'm having to let Norto know they are safe when I didn't have to do that with the versions I downloaded before.

What is is interesting is the uninstallers for the 1.1 versions as being 1.0.

I wonder if they just changed the installer names for those 2 products.

I've updated the main list.

Thanks erostew for for mentioning Snood Hair.

Updated:

Lily Nymph for Genesis (1.0) (An older version was at 1.1)
    Lycna Hunter (1.0) (An older version was at 1.1)
    Genesis Bikini (1.3)

Added:

Snood Hair (1.0) (Has A4, A4-American, A4-Stylized , Antonia, G4, Genesis, & V4 fits.)

Snood Hair as was mentioned is a Gen 4 & Genesis product. It has a fit for genesis and not a separate specific genesis & Gen 4 versions.

Also, I'm going to try and keep updating the list today and the next few days if I can, when additions & updates to it are discovered., but may not be able to because of Huricaine Isaac. No idea if the power will be out and if the net access at the places I go to will be working because of that.

Post edited by Jay_NOLA on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,875
    edited December 1969

Jay_NOLA said:

Also, I'm going to try and keep updating the list today and the next few days if I can, when additions & updates to it are discovered., but may not be able to because of Huricaine Isaac. No idea if the power will be out and if the net access at the places I go to will be working because of that.

Keep safe.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

Svana for Genesis - 13560_SvanaGenesis_1.2_trx
    Resolved Issues
    2012-08-27 - 1.2, Removed Duplicate IDs, updated Metadata.

but they remain another Duplicate ID too.
    thistime belts.dsf

so you have no means to install again.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,018
    edited December 1969

Genesis Starter Bundle has been updated to include version 1.2 of 12879_ScoopbackMiniDressforGenesis, in response to a help ticket I sent in.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

Underwear for M5 was updated June 26th, but the version number is still 1.1 (I've reported it).

• namretteknamrettek Posts: 168
    edited December 1969

Do we actually need the meta data files?

Aren't they included in the normal files?

Is there a way to filter our downloadable files (at least take away the mac files)?

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

namrettek said:

Is there a way to filter our downloadable files (at least take away the mac files)?

No, yes and no :)
  • erostewerostew Posts: 214
    edited December 1969

namrettek said:

I think some of the earliest metadata-enabled products did not have metadata installed by the main installer. Of course they kept on producing the stupid things anyway. It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out why my smart content had double entries for almost everything :long:

I wish they would bring back the mac/pc filter too. I've accidentally downloaded mac files instead of pc a whole bunch of times. However that probably won't happen because they are apparently dropping installers and going to zip files and won't have separate files for mac and pc anymore. I'm kind of torn on the installer issue. Having installers for image-based templates and photoshop brushes and psd files is pretty retarded. On the other hand it is a real pain in the butt to try to uninstall a product by going in and deleting files from a bunch of different places.

• Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933
    edited December 1969

Thanks for maintaining the list, folks... makes my head spin.

If anything, my "Victoria 5 3D Model Pro Suite" which I bought on Aug 15th gave me version 1.4 of Sci Fi Bunny

And a question: is there anything in this megabundle that I absolutely do need to redownload? The Genesis Evolution morphs were apparently the latest version and work fine, but it says Alruna is version 1.2...

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited September 2012

I also want to thank you for the list. Although it means I have to reset almost everything I have for Genesis once I'm ready to install DS4.5 :ohh: not that I have very much for it but nevertheless... For instance I have V5 Pro and as it is, due to other resets and DS4.5 I already have 82!! downloadable products on my downloadpage!
    I really wish DAZ would clean it up after a few days like they used to do, or better were if I could clean it up myself.
    Well, I think I'll wait a bit longer before I'm going on a "reset spree" :lol:

I have this thread bookmarked so I can keep an eye on further updates. Thanks again! :)

Love, Jeanne

Post edited by Jeanne M on
  • MarciusMarcius Posts: 91
    edited December 1969

I think DAZ should warning us when an update is avaiable, is too much itens to care one by one.

• DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited August 2012

Hey, can you please add:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/ballerina-assembly-kit

and

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/jersey-dress-outfit
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/jersey-dress-expansion

versions are all 1.0 (for now)

Shameless pimping I know :)
    Hope you are ok BTW Jay, what with the hurricane.

Post edited by Dogz on
  • Art_JunkieArt_Junkie Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

erostew said:
    I think some of the earliest metadata-enabled products did not have metadata installed by the main installer.

The oldest files that I've ever installed that used metadata has always had it in the main installer. Not saying that there are not some somewhere that don't, but I've never ran into any.
    Post edited by Art_Junkie on
    edited December 1969

I have power back in my house. Had no power last Tuesday till just late last night. The internet is down at just about every place I go to use it and in the only 2 places that do have it, it is running super slow and keep cutting out yesterday and Saturday when I wanted to make a post. So posting and updates will still be slow for a few days.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I did ok with the storm.

My stress level went through the roof and I ended up Friday night & Saturday morning in the ER because of an allergic reaction to something in a MRE I ate on the bad side of things that happened along with several other things.

My house did get some house had some roof damage that is getting fixed right now.

And now on to the Genesis portion of this post

Alruna is at 1.3 the 1.2 version didn't get removed from the bundle so make sure you download the 1.3 version as both version are showing up on a reset right now.

Sci Fi Bunny is showing at still being at 1.3 instead of 1.4 when I just reset my V5 Pro Bundle.

Shameless plugs that give version numbers, mention items that aren't on the list, or give updated version numbers are always welcomed. So please keep those up.

Thanks to everyone who gave updates in the past few days and left encouraging words about the list.

Updated 9-3-2012

Fixed:

Removed a duplicate item on the master list.

Added:

Ballerina Assembly Kit (1.0) (Genesis, V4, & Laura)
    Candace for Stephanie 5 (1.0)
    Candace for Stephanie Bundle (see separate entries for each product in the bundle)
    Cowboy Gumdrops Genesis (1.0)
    Hash Slingers for Short Order Cook (1.0)
    Jersey Dress Expansion (1.0)
    Jersey Dress Outfit (1.0)
    Shimuzu's Stephanie 5 Poses (1.0)
    Trail Blazer for Genesis (1.1)
    Trail Blazer Textures (1.0)

Updated:

Michael 5 (Michael 5 1.0 / Underwear 1.1 Note: Underweare was updated on June 26, but still has the 1.1 version designation.)
    Svana for Genesis (1.2)

• MardookMardook Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Can anybody tell if Moods Bundle - Expressions for Genesis was updated.
    The individual products in the bundle were PositiveMoodsExpressionforGenesis Installer 14138 and NegativeMoodExpressionsforGenesis Installer 14138. I have looked for them on my Itemized Order History and neither the bundled item are there or the individual items themselve. It shows up on My Orders list though... strange.

edited December 1969

13560_SvanaGenesis_1.3
    duplicated ID removed

14214_LiquidHaloGenesis_1.3
    dupicated ID erroer removed
    apply meta-data

13969_WickedWearLace_1.3
    duplicated ID removed

from bug tracker mail.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

mardook said:
    Can anybody tell if Moods Bundle - Expressions for Genesis was updated.
    The individual products in the bundle were PositiveMoodsExpressionforGenesis Installer 14138 and NegativeMoodExpressionsforGenesis Installer 14138. I have looked for them on my Itemized Order History and neither the bundled item are there or the individual items themselve. It shows up on My Orders list though... strange.

I would file a bug report -- others have said they seem to be missing items, so it may be a bug.

edited December 1969

Thanks kitakoredaz,

I just updated the main list with those.

edited December 1969

Updated:

Defiant for Genesis (1.6) (Removed Duplicate IDs, updated Metadata)

edited September 2012

Added:

Dynamic Supersuit Set 2 Cosmic Gods (1.0)
    Support is aware of the template link not downloading the right template zip for Dynamic Supersuit Set 2 Cosmic Gods. No idea how long it will take to get fixed.

Quick Edit 9/10/2012

The texture template link for Dynamic Supersuit Set 2 Cosmic Gods has been fixed and the note that it wasn't working has been removed.

• KrazyHorse2KrazyHorse2 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Genesis Generation X - DAZ Studio 4.5, is up.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,242
    edited December 1969

And the Gen3 add-on as well.

edited December 1969

Thanks guys those are on the DS 4.5 plug-in thread.

I just added to the main list.

Dark Warriors for GIS (1.0)
    Diner Waitress for Genesis Female (1.2)
    Dot Check (1.0)

edited December 1969

Updated 9-14-2012

FM Fight Club Clothing (1.1)
    Hitomi's Day Out (1.3)
    Hitomi for Genesis (1.4)
    Medea (1.4)
    Medieval Female Peasant Clothing for Genesis (1.3)
    Morphing Fantasy Dress for Genesis (1.4)
    Tavern Keeper (1.3)
    Tavern Maid (1.3)
    Street Mage For Genesis (1.2)
    The Medolian (1.3)

Note: A 1.4 version of Hitomi's 'Day Out may exist and be out shortly. The online Read Me gives the version as 1.4, but the product is at 1.3 when support checked earlier today when I called them to have some bundles updated.

edited December 1969

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/7767/
    Ballerina Assembly kit updated to v1.3 (Genesis Version)

edited September 2012

Thanks I updated the main list with the 1.3 Genesis version.

The insanity and downloads continue more stuff was updated as well.

Updated:

Amethyst Fantasy for Genesis (1.2)
    Buccaneer Basic for Genesis (1.4)
    Epic Wings for Genesis (1.5)
    Epic Wings Xpansion (Updated on 2012-09-11.)
    Just Jokin’ V5 (1.5 Genesis / 1.4 V4)
    Kameez For Genesis (1.2)
    Kameez Textures (1.1)

If someone can post the version number for Epic Wings Xpansion please do so and if anyone knows when they get the new version of Hitomi's Day Out mentioned in my previous post gets updated in the Hitomi Bundle please let me know.

• ReisormocapReisormocap Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

If you're keeping a list of Genesis-friendly commercial products, our Swordplay Volume One set of motion-capture animations has just been released and it has aniblocks specifically for Genesis, as well as M4 and V4 allowing you to pit Genesis against M4 and V4.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/swordplay-volume-one

We are planning that every future release of our motion capture data will support Genesis, and we are already planning to convert our existing packs for Genesis support.

edited September 2012

Metadata has been updated and the product fixed. The new installers are
    14556_GregoriaHair_v1.1_dpc
    14556_GregoriaHairGen_v1.1_trx

(by mantis mail)

the bug was user can not find material files of hair in smart content.

,,,I have hitomi bundle, so I now itemized my history,
    then new installer ver are,,

14300_HitomisDayOut_1.2_trx.exe - pc
    14300_HitomisDayOut_1.2_trx.zip - mac
    14300_HitomisDayOutMetaData_1.2_ds.zip
    14300_HitomisDayOutMetaData_1.2_ds.exe - pc

should I need to send support tickets for get 1.4 ver?

now I check web read me,
    it says "2012-08-27 - 1.4, Updated Metadata."

if actually HitomiDayOut updated to 1.4
    the bundle sets need updated too,May I send bug report ?

ah,,I understand now, updated to 1.3 is right , then " read me" make mistake?
    anyway,,, I sent report to correct bundle ver. too.

Post edited by kitakoredaz on
    edited September 2012

New Genesis out from me:

3 in 1 Skinny Outfit (v1.0)

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/3-in-1-skinny-outfit

Post edited by Dogz on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

13065_EpicWingsXPansion_v1.1_trx.exe