2020 "There's Always Another Sale™" (Report sales errors here.)

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

The 20-YEARS-DAZ isn't even useable once. I tried it on several pairs of items and it keeps coming up invalid (More than two items usually puts you over $20)

It just worked for me. Please try the normal troubleshooting steps.

Edit: I added items that came to more than $20 and it distributed over both of them.

The actual problem was that when I checked the store page it was showing yesterday's product offerings. Now What I see is completely different, and the coupon works.

• thanks for the coupons

although i wish i could combine about 4 coupons lol, to save more

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Argh. Trust me to check out BEFORE I get the notification my PC membership is about to expire! I could have used the coupon on it! (or can the coupon given us on the store page not work on memberships?)

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,303

I must be brain dead today, is the $20 coupon only if you are a PC member and must include a new release item? I keep reading this thread and the ad page and can not wrap my brain around the information.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,787

I must be brain dead today, is the $20 coupon only if you are a PC member and must include a new release item? I keep reading this thread and the ad page and can not wrap my brain around the information.

Yes you have to be a PC member, but no new item required...

I see, thank you.

Does anyone know if there are special birthday sales for those not a PC member?

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

The 20-YEARS-DAZ isn't even useable once. I tried it on several pairs of items and it keeps coming up invalid (More than two items usually puts you over $20)

It just worked for me. Please try the normal troubleshooting steps.

Edit: I added items that came to more than $20 and it distributed over both of them.

Also worked for me.

• darko66darko66 Posts: 38
    edited January 2020

I see, thank you.

no soup for you.jpg
    206 x 206 - 14K
    Post edited by darko66 on
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,787

I see, thank you.

20% off an annual PC membership...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

and 40% off new releases it seems. 

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,156
    edited January 2020

WHOO HOO , You know the year is going to be good when you start off with a fresh cleaned out wishlist...lol this is the first time i have had empty wishlist in like 10 years..lol
    Thanks daz for all the really wonderful sales this holiday season to allow me to be able to clean out my wishlist.. it may take me the rest of 2020 to pay off the credit card though. But at least my wish list is empty... laugh

Capture.JPG
    1416 x 685 - 59K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • I'm gonna gamble and sit on that $20 coupon for a day or two, and hopefully some of them will hit a higher base %off before I cash out.

• I'm gonna gamble and sit on that $20 coupon for a day or two, and hopefully some of them will hit a higher base %off before I cash out.

It certainly would be nice to know if it will be available for more than one day.

And to Ivy, congrats....I can't imagine ever having mine clean for more than a day.  Seems there is always something out there I would like to have someday.  :)

edited January 2020

I'm gonna gamble and sit on that $20 coupon for a day or two, and hopefully some of them will hit a higher base %off before I cash out.

And to Ivy, congrats....I can't imagine ever having mine clean for more than a day.  Seems there is always something out there I would like to have someday.  :)

Isn't that the truth. lol

Though I tend to look for unique things now days.  I only need so many class rooms, bathrooms ,bedrooms and bikini's & lingerie . and I have a ton of those. so what I really look for is sci-fi environment sets , hair sets that have pose able morphs to them and plugins and script that I may need to help make using daz easier.

Post edited by Ivy on
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,629
    edited January 2020

Thanks for the coupons :) Free swag is free swag. I don't look a gift horse in the mouth ;)

Post edited by Torquinox on

I guess the coupons aren't for everyone. I keep getting ( Coupon code "20-YEARS-DAZ" is not valid.)message on daz originals

okay NM .. it went through i must have been putting it in right

Ya I am not going to say what's on my mind, really not happy is all I will say.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,871

I know, I was fuming about all the stuff I missed out on when not a member of PC+ 

I rejoin intermittently a lot, only grabbed a year now because was a sale but even missed an earlier better one on that as broke.

but there was one thing

I saved a lot of money the times I wasn't in the club and was more inclined to use stuff I hadn't used yet

its really a moneypit they keep you in with these incentives like the one you missed but you end up spending a lot of money you would not of afterwardsdevil

rejoining has set my budget back dreadfully, I was able to save up and replace a computer in the time I was out

so while you might not see it now, you haven't missed outheart

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,452

I know, I was fuming about all the stuff I missed out on when not a member of PC+ 

I rejoin intermittently a lot, only grabbed a year now because was a sale but even missed an earlier better one on that as broke.

but there was one thing

I saved a lot of money the times I wasn't in the club and was more inclined to use stuff I hadn't used yet

its really a moneypit they keep you in with these incentives like the one you missed but you end up spending a lot of money you would not of afterwardsdevil

rejoining has set my budget back dreadfully, I was able to save up and replace a computer in the time I was out

i just passed on an annual renewal that was under $20 with all the discounts - for this very reason. I need to wean myself off this marry-go-round. 

• daveso said:

but there was one thing

i just passed on an annual renewal that was under $20 with all the discounts - for this very reason. I need to wean myself off this marry-go-round. 

Fortunately there seems to be a limit to my stupidity - in that I have already purchased everything I want or need. Mind you, doing so was expensive.

and to stay on topic, todays sale worked perfectly - the $20 off one, anyway, as that was the only one I tried.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,871

you mean there is a topic besides giving DAZ money as well as not getting what you wanted?

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

I have bought three products which fail to install with install manager. Download goes to 99%, then it tells me failed.
    Morphing Rocks and Formations
    Dani for Teen Raven 8
    sForce Back to Class for Genesis ( Male(s)

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,742

I have bought three products which fail to install with install manager. Download goes to 99%, then it tells me failed.
    Dani for Teen Raven 8

I had that problem with the morphing rocks but it has been updated and working today. I have both of the other two products and they both installed. 

• I just ried to use the 20-YEARS-DAZ 20% off coupon on 3 items and the reduced price was $14.91 in the basket, but when I went to pay via PayPal it went up to over $23! So I've not made the purchase.

• Everything is good with the coupons, the cart and would like to thank the DAZ staff for their understanding and generosity.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,260

Dani for Teen Raven 8

Morphing Rocks and Formations seems to be a problem for many others, too. (Also note that it is not available from the store anymore. Maybe because of the problems with it?).

---

Also having problems with Dani for Teen Raven 8. It has been updated fairly recently, but DIM doesn't seem to be accessing the correct file.

WARNING: Network Error while downloading to file "J:/3D-Stuff/1_DAZ3D/_Store/Products/IM00063725-01_DaniforTeenRaven8.zip.{06b3f62e-3b94-ba4a-307e-56e9b117bc8f}.part":
     Could not complete download, file size does not match; 132966992 != 133053837.. Temporary file removed.

My current file is the one at 132,966,992 bytes, and the one available from my product library is the one at 133,053,837 bytes.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Download is indeed failing for Dani for Teen Raven 8      

Also failing for dForce Back To Class for Genesis 8 Males

• $20 off DO worked for me (added a fiver to get Kanade 8 base) - thanks Daz :)

Congrats on clearing the wishlist Ivy (nothing short of a lottery win would enable me to clear mine lol - though at least the wishlist is smaller than the content library lol )

• MunemanMuneman Posts: 219
    Novica said:

Download is indeed failing for Dani for Teen Raven 8      

Also failing for dForce Back To Class for Genesis 8 Males

Seconding Dani. It's been failing for a week for me, I just assumed I had busted something and just hadn't bothered to investigate it yet.

This discussion has been closed.