What do you wish was more popular?

Comments

• Yes. Victorian and Edwardian clothing would be great.

• Also, north american steam and diesel locomotives, and rolling stock.

1. More modern clothing for men (both old and young)
    2. More cars/trucks with doors, hoods and trunks (boots and bonnets) that open and close.
    3. Roads and bridges, traffic lights, traffic signs, road signs (speed limits, no u-turns, etc), highways. this could be a construction set. These cars need places to go
    4. More buildings with doors that open and close (along with this, I really like Stonemasons US2 and US3 where you can add individual bldgs to a scene - I'd like to see more of this)
    5. Someone mentioned raiload engines and rolling stock - I'd like track to go with that.  The switches, turns, bridges, tunnels, train station (something like Grand Central or Cleveland Union Terminal

• mr clammr clam Posts: 707

I can't believe I'm the only person who wants a nice clam model. Clam 8! Clam 8!

• I wish , mediterrainian villas were more popular. Everytime I ask for those in the product wishlist forum section, I'm being ignored. I must be the only one wishing for those southern france villas. I wish, they were more popular.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561

I wish , mediterrainian villas were more popular. Everytime I ask for those in the product wishlist forum section, I'm being ignored. I must be the only one wishing for those southern france villas. I wish, they were more popular.

...same here.  Love the architecture. I could use a lot more for scenes for my stories on the Croatian/Dalmatian coast.

...Clam-8-to?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926
    mr clam said:

I can't believe I'm the only person who wants a nice clam model. Clam 8! Clam 8!

Scallop 8, Oyster 8, Whelk 8, & Conch 8 would be nice too. 

• More 4-door cars of the sort families might travel in.

• I'm still waiting for AArdvark 6 so I will just have to be patient.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,757
    mr clam said:

But what kind of clam?  Quahog?  Razor?  Manila?  Gepoduck?  Softshell?  On the half shell?  One of Shell's Angels?

In any case, DAZ will probably never make it because clams look terirble in lingerie and really short dresses.     

edited December 2019
    mr clam said:

No whelks!  I saw a documentary on them and they're all sex fiends.... and, whoa...  I just watched that old Monty Python clip again and it's definitely not linkable material.  That used to run on PBS? 

Post edited by Cybersox on
    mr clam said:

So, you're talking about Clam-8 change, right?  

• mr clammr clam Posts: 707

It took me a while, but I finally got it, Cybersox! LOL!

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited December 2019
    Oso3D said:

I ADORED Bot Genesis and the second one, and would love someone to do one for G8. Seconded.

I loved the first Bot Genesis SO MUCH! I had a character that I didn't move forward with GenX, even when I could, because there wasn't anything like that available for him after original Genesis. (I asked Parris about it after Genesis 2 came out, and he said at the time that he was thinking about updating, but that Daz wanted something else from him, and he wound up never revisiting it. Which I get; making the same thing over and over can't be all that exciting.)

Also: puppies!

... No, really, puppy morphs for the existing Dog 8 breeds.

Also, an adult version of whatever type of dog Benji is supposed to be. It's just weird that there are no puppies for any of the adult breeds, and no adult for the one puppy in the store.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,735
    edited December 2019

1 More period hair and makeup. For future reference when I say period or retro, I'm thinking 1700's-1960's...

2 Futuristic/sci-fi hair styles

3 Period and futuristic lingerie. For period: like what would Marie Antoinette or a Southern Belle wear under their clothes? Also clothes from those eras, upscale, beautiful, extravagant like in old paintings with hair and makeup to match as mentioned above

4 Futuristic clean upscale living like realistic AND toon updated Jetsons

5 More toon stuff, props, places, animals, cute creatures, non-realistic, like childrens' book stuff

6 Non-grungy nice retro/period homes, inside and out that look like they did at their prime, especially upscale homes

7 Cute or beautiful imaginary/fantasy creatures, instead of ugly monsters

8 A morphable "any creature" similar to Genesis 1 in that you can morph it into anything but non-human and non-horror (although that could be part of the morphs and textures)

9 An updated cat with tons of breeds and kittens

10 More dog breeds including poodles, and all cute little fluffy breeds and puppies!

11 More interesting styles of lingerie and corsets with sexy new styles of shoes and boots included but Playboy-ish, not hard core

12 And basically more everything from the past and future that is not grungy and worn. Less current stuff, we already have so much of that! 

Post edited by Wonderland on
  • AsariAsari Posts: 703
    Cybersox said:
    mr clam said:

But what kind of clam?  Quahog?  Razor?  Manila?  Gepoduck?  Softshell?  On the half shell?  One of Shell's Angels?

In any case, DAZ will probably never make it because clams look terirble in lingerie and really short dresses.     

And they can't wear spike high heels with armor
  • I have a good selection of fairly accurate actual aircraft models, many of them from the store here, but they're all well-known types. How about something less usual or more weird, like the Junkers F 13, the first all-metal transport/passenger plane from right after WW1, or the Lippisch P.13a, which never got off the drawing board, but might have been the first delta-wing supersonic ramjet (and probably the only one ever to be powered by coal...).

Flying pancake. It is a real thing that actually flew quite well but was too late for the war. Highly influenced modern fighters.

3996_640.jpg
    1000 x 750 - 64K
  • clothing that is changeable, shorter longer skirts.  60s hair styles. more sixties altogether.

de058dd40db6f925e7b408e77c97b061.jpg
    236 x 320 - 13K
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926
    Cybersox said:
    mr clam said:

No whelks!  I saw a documentary on them and they're all sex fiends.... and, whoa...  I just watched that old Monty Python clip again and it's definitely not linkable material.  That used to run on PBS? 

I never heard that. I've found all sorts of their empty shells in SW Florida (the left-handed Lightning Whelk) and one was 2' long.

• clothing that is changeable, shorter longer skirts.  60s hair styles. more sixties altogether.

Oh yessss !

• I have seen images of models wearing the clam

its very skimpy even for DAZ and cannot be comfortable

seen male versions too

• is a geoduck allowed?

is a geoduck allowed?

..the mascot of a college I once attended.(I kid you not).

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited December 2019

For us drag racing fans, models of NHRA race tracks, funny cars, top fuel, motorcycles, driver uniforms, etc.... would be very cool.  Also collectible cars or muscle cars such as my 1996 Formula WS6, only 500 made, Corvette Z06, etc.....  Just a thought.   

Another script/tool I wish was available is to change light color on HDRi, without having to go into Photoshop.  Sometimes certain HDRi's lighting will be to yellow, blue, orange, etc.....    

Post edited by AJ2112 on
  • First and foremost, items that work in POSER:

• Normal modern clothing for ADULT MALES. This would include button-down shirts with sleeves that roll-up/down, shoulders that look like they are off the rack (not tight and sculpted onto model-perfect muscles). Trousers with more realistic crotches and a fariety of male footwear that isn't based on sneakers or loafers.
    • Accurate military uniforms.
    • More variety in uniforms for police and firefighters.
    • I would also really like poses (animations would be okay, but I prefer poses) for routine things like eating, getting undressed, going to the bathroom, drinking coffee, getting out of bed, etc.
    • And, as others have said, some more interesting toon figures.
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    Cybersox said:
    mr clam said:

I'd like to see a Clam-8-Tia ..... Say it fast.. then laugh, you know you wanna!  cheeky

• nelsonsmithnelsonsmith Posts: 1,325
    edited December 2019

Male clothing designed with as much care as is put into female clothing.

(Accurate) historical attire from different periods.

More culturally specific attire.

Sensible footware for female characters;  especially when it comes to fantasy attire that would not logically have heels.

More animals.

Post edited by nelsonsmith on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312

First and foremost, items that work in POSER:

• Normal modern clothing for ADULT MALES. This would include button-down shirts with sleeves that roll-up/down, shoulders that look like they are off the rack (not tight and sculpted onto model-perfect muscles). Trousers with more realistic crotches and a fariety of male footwear that isn't based on sneakers or loafers.
    • Accurate military uniforms.
    • More variety in uniforms for police and firefighters.
    • I would also really like poses (animations would be okay, but I prefer poses) for routine things like eating, getting undressed, going to the bathroom, drinking coffee, getting out of bed, etc.
    • And, as others have said, some more interesting toon figures.

Talk to Bondware, ask over at the rendo forums there is more likelyhood that there will be those sort of items for Poser there. They are bringing out a new male for Poser quite soon I believe, based off Le Femme so all her items will work on him and vs versa, all Poser native figures.

Hivewire would be another place their figures Dusk and Dawn work in Poser so again its more likely the vendors there will produce Poser items

•  By my estimates my first mil-spec outfit should be completed in 6 years and 9 months.  Until then i'll be dressing up my 3d soldiers in yoga pants, high heels and a fancy blouse.

lol

Novica said:

Wildlife found in back yards and pet stores.   Squirrels      Rabbits       Chipmunks       Deer      Skunk       Fox      Raccoon      Possum    etc. Some of these may already exist, but I want those already with fur, that don't rely on additional products to make they look like they already should.  Rabbits top my list of backyard critters that most people will have. 

For a pet store and therefore in people's homes as pets-   A Ferret      Sugar Glider      Tarantula     A variety of geckos and skinks    and their cages/aquarium setups. 

I agree, a wider selection of all kinds of animals would be great.

RawArt said:

Dinosaurs!!!

I agree!

mr clam said:

Let's add Lobster 8 and Shrimp 8, too!

Cybersox said:
    mr clam said:

No, but a lobster could probably pull off an LBD!

...okay, probably not.  surprise

RAMWolff said:
    Cybersox said:
    mr clam said:

I'd like to see a Clam-8-Tia ..... Say it fast.. then laugh, you know you wanna!  cheeky

I admit it, I lol'd.  laugh  devil