Krystal v1.3 (Starfox Adventures)

Comments

• TheNathanParableTheNathanParable Posts: 984
    edited March 2017

Can Krystal be used for commercial renders?  Can I make commercial addons for her?

I don't think that would be wise. Krystal is a copyrighted character from the Starfox games, and as such you'd probably end up with a cease and desist from Nintendo.

Post edited by TheNathanParable on
  • CriosCrios Posts: 2,629

No, she cannot used for commercial renders. You can try to create commercial add on for her, but usually when the character is free, many people don't want spent money for Ad On.

• EthinEthin Posts: 961
    edited April 2017

Don't look at me Krystal's the one who picked the macro-gun.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • R-O StudiosR-O Studios Posts: 99
    edited June 2017

So I've remastered LilWolff's poses and it's available on ShareCG, hope you guys like it. :) 

Link: https://www.sharecg.com/v/88415/view/11/Poser/Cerinian-Vixen-Krystal-II-Poses-Remasterd

Action Poses.jpg
    3322 x 3652 - 2M
    Classic Poses.jpg
    3322 x 3652 - 2M
    Staff-Master Poses.jpg
    3322 x 3652 - 2M
    Post edited by R-O Studios on

Really cool

edited September 2017

Here's an update for the expressions pack I did from the 35 and it's available on ShareCG, hope you like it. smiley

Link: https://www.sharecg.com/v/89283/view/11/Poser/50-Krystals-Expressions

50 Krystal Expressions.jpg
    1951 x 3450 - 4M

Very well.

• hello all!

This krystal model is what got me into daz 3d, and I've honestly just started a few hours ago but have run into a problem right off the bat..  Forgive my noobishness please.  I've been trying to get the bushy tail 2 to work, and while I've read the readme and moved all the files to the correct locations, when I try to put the tail into the scene, the model doesn't change at all.  It has me stumped..  I guess the quickest answer would be that it doesnt work in the latest daz3d release, because that's what I'm using.  Sorry if I missed something obvious : /

edited November 2017

I wonder if anyone does have an archive file for this? https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/free-v4-warrior-converted-for-cerinian-vixen/54536. Because I was looking for it anywhere on the internet for it besides Renderosity but I can't seem to find one that does have it. If anyone does have one it will be much appreciated. smiley    

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

I believe that is by Rachidile over on DeviantArt. Assuming that I am correct, you could try contacting them there.

https://rachidile.deviantart.com/

edited November 2017

Oh yeah, I've seen his pictures before but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask if he still has it but I doubt it because I think he had an unfortunate hard drive wipe and since the link to the website for the download was taken down and it's nowhere to be seen since then, and I'm hoping someone out there does have the zip file of the whole thing so it can be back latest if it's possible. Well, there's always a chance that someone does have it and may want to share it so, it's best to be hopeful.  sad

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Unfortunately, rymochoa, what you are suggesting (redistribution) is consistently forbidden in the licence terms of most content, whether free or paid, without the content creator's expressed permission. If the creator no longer has the content, then the only way someone who does have it could share it would be either a) providing a copy to the original creator so that they could share it, or b) sharing it themselves after having been granted permission to do so by the original creator.

• Yeah, I figured on I what suggested is not a good idea at all. And yes if someone does have the copy like you said for A or B, then it would be good then.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    rymochoa said:

I wonder if anyone does have an archive file for this? https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/free-v4-warrior-converted-for-cerinian-vixen/54536. Because I was looking for it anywhere on the internet for it besides Renderosity but I can't seem to find one that does have it. If anyone does have one it will be much appreciated. smiley    

You might not want to do this but you could do the conversion yourself. You will need EvilInnocence's free Cross dresser software and the free Krystal SF license both are on her site. I have used the Xcross dresser software and I found it to work well. Converted a Chibibell outfit to V2, did a really nice job. This is the link to the outfit: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/v4-warrior-outfit/38656.

• Oh, I could that it's no problem, I have the stuff but might as well get the outfit again and reinstall the program too and, I'll see what I can do. smiley

• when I try to put the tail into the scene, the model doesn't change at all.

Do you mean the tail doesn't get added to your scene? Do you get an error message? The most common hiccup when doing this is clicking on a tail material instead of the tail object — you must load the tail, then load a material onto the tail (if it doesn't load with the one you want). Note that the tail object is in the Figures library folder (Poser format) and the materials are in the Pose library folder.

• I made a knee cast prop for the right leg on the rShin bone. Thought about making one and I've worked on this since last year in October, and it's actually my first time making something from Hexagon then making it a figure prop and also adding morphs to it. But I'm still trying to make the UV for it (so far I haven't successfully got it yet, but trying with other programs that do that). I may or may not post as I'm still kind of new to rigging, but we'll see.

But anyway let me know what you guys think about it, I'll try to respond.  smiley

Right Knee Cast (Render).png
    789 x 1249 - 569K
    Right Knee Cast front view (Hexagon).JPG
    302 x 785 - 35K
    Right Knee Cast rear view (Hexagon).JPG
    277 x 789 - 30K
    Right Knee Cast left view (Hexagon).JPG
    378 x 794 - 38K
    Right Knee Cast right view (Hexagon).JPG
    384 x 785 - 37K
    edited February 2018

So.. I finally rigged the leg cast and made the morphs in Zbrush for it, as you can see in the pictures I've made some showcases of the texture I made with or without a normal map. I'm still working on it but, there some flaws which I'll list here:

Texture 

1. Line UV end in middle front of the cast.

2. Has Upside down UV    

Mesh

1. Only works well with rThigh bone.

2. Doesn’t work well with rShin and foot bone when bending.

3. Shows some poke through the thigh and shin, when Heavy and Sandwich morph are maxed. (Fixed)

And as I said before in the post above, it is my first time making something. But I thought I'd like to share the progress so far. :)

Knee Cast Front (Showcase).jpg
    2200 x 1774 - 1M
    Knee Cast Back (Showcase).jpg
    2200 x 1774 - 979K
    Knee Cast Left (Showcase).jpg
    2200 x 1774 - 1M
    Knee Cast Right (Showcase).jpg
    2200 x 1774 - 2M
    UV.png
    3000 x 2900 - 326K
  • So I finally posted my first prop and it's available on ShareCG, hope you enjoy. smiley  https://www.sharecg.com/v/90673/view/11/Poser/Right-Knee-Cast-for-Starfox-Krystal

Knee Cast.jpg
    1380 x 1774 - 1M
  • Here's something I made to help Krystal (or your character) while sleeping, enjoy. smiley https://sharecg.com/v/91531/browse/11/Poser/Sleep-Mask-for-Starfox-Krystal

Sleep Mask.jpg
    1080 x 960 - 506K
  • Helmet.jpg
    1280 x 1280 - 826K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586

Latest or last ever?

• Latest or last ever?

Last ever actually. 

• How do I install it on Daz Studio?

• Really enjoyed all your work. 

edited March 2019

Really enjoyed all your work. 

Thanks, man, I appreciate that. The only reason why I stop supporting this model, it's the rigging. It's kind of garbage when it comes to making clothes, for me that is. I mean no disrespect to Little_Dragon honestly. :/ 

Is a really old character, need a new one :D

• Crios said:

Is a really old character, need a new one :D

Yeah, it's been around about at least 12 years at this point.

Will be good that someone create something like a Kristal morph for Genensis, who is compatible with older SFKrystal items and dress.

edited March 2019
    Crios said:

Will be good that someone create something like a Kristal morph for Genensis, who is compatible with older SFKrystal items and dress.

Yeah, it would be nice if someone did a morph for the Genesis figure series of Krystal. Instead of the body hack method that most people won't get (including myself). As for the clothes, I'll like to see it compatible as well.