Krystal v1.3 (Starfox Adventures)

Comments

• Dose anyone have new props, textures, morphs or anything for Krystal for poser?

• Admittedly, I've not seen anything new for Krystal in quite some time..

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,627

There's a Houdoom morph pack on Sharecg, from Fursat.

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,833
    Daymond42 said:

Admittedly, I've not seen anything new for Krystal in quite some time..

As Little Dragon has reappeared (posted over at 'rosity yesterday), then who knows, maybe he'll dust off some of his Krystal WIPs for us.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

I saw a posting by him here in the dazforum today ... he has an animated gif as avatar ... and I rember the Post count ... 1

Maybe he comes back.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Kerya said:

I saw a posting by him here in the dazforum today ... he has an animated gif as avatar ... and I rember the Post count ... 1

Maybe he comes back.

Yes, I have been trying to remember where I saw that post.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Kerya said:

Thank you.   Amazing how much difference that _  makes when searching.

• VilianVilian Posts: 281

Reappearance of LittleDragon is one of best news in months ^.^

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,573

Yep, he's been "away" for roughly 5 years, since 2010, when Victoria 4.2 was still the "latest" thing.

Occasionally "dropping in" the confines of a private forum (where both of us are members) the last few weeks, he noted he purchased a new PC and Poser Pro 2014 which was recently on sale.  He is currently copying projects from his old machine onto his current one.

Sincerely,

Bill

• Hoping to copy them, at least.  I've just acquired the adapter cable this morning, and will try to hook up my old hard drives to the new machine later today.  If successful, I do have a few nearly-finished items of interest for Krystal fans.

I've constructed an updated version of my old Ziggy hairstyle.  Version 2.0 features brand-new geometry and textures, is more detailed, offers better "volume", and includes a ridiculous number of body handles for posing potential.  It has been perfectly fitted to Krystal's unique skull shape.

I've also created a complete outfit (shorts, top, vest, boots, gloves, collar, holster, and weapon) inspired by a depiction of Krystal popularly known among fans as the Armada uniform.  It's something of a cross between Tomb Raider and Battlestar Galactica, style-wise.  I'll need to ask Zaush and Tobias for permission before distributing it.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,196

Well one thing I know I would love is a furry tail for Starfox that works in Daz.  Was wondering about buying the full version of LAMH for a number of things I have wanted to do.

• I'm tempted to buy that plugin myself, especially since it's currently on sale.  It seems capable of outstanding results, and I'd happily provide presets for Krystal and other figures.  Unfortunately, I have a lot of catching up to do at the moment, especially with Poser, and it may be a few months before I can turn my full attention (and budget) to the latest goings-on in DAZ Studio.

Have you tried my Bushy Tail 2 freebie?  It'll probably require some material tweaking to look its best in current versions of Studio, but I've seen renders where others have matched its colours to Krystal's fur.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Hey, LD...nice to see you around again.

BT2 still works, in 3Delight renders in Studio. 

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,196

I thought that tail was poser only, it's so hard to tell sometimes when a poser product will work, I will give it a try and thanks for the heads up about it and you as well mjc.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

The only tricky bit about using Bushy Tail 2 is tweaking the textures to match the rest of your critter's colour. The body texture will be solid colour, and the tail is heavily transmapped, which can affect how well the two go together. Apart from that, BT2 is still a very good option if you need a really fluffy appearance, with lots of useful morphs and Easypose dials.

I haven't tried it in Iray yet, though, that might introduce extra complications with matching textures.

Last time i've used BT2 in DAZ, is with DAZ Studio 3, and working very well.

This is the render (attention contain mature content) : http://fav.me/d87pxx9

I would advise that my new site URL for Krystal morph is http://ext3ndstudio.wix.com/extend3d#!shapes/c202f

• EthinEthin Posts: 958
    edited January 2016

Man, how did I miss most of 2015's activity? And LittleDragon is back!!?... (freaks like little fanboy)

...Oh yeah, I came here to post some pics. 

And in this last one Krystal is wearing A3's body, sorry but I was looking for options to give her a body with more options. 

Post edited by Ethin on
  • R-O StudiosR-O Studios Posts: 99
    edited August 2016

I have made 35 expressions for Krystal and it's available on ShareCG and here's the link, I hope you guys like it. smiley http://www.sharecg.com/v/85831/browse/11/Poser/35-Krystals-Expressions ;

35 Krystal's Expressions.jpg
    2400 x 2300 - 2M
    Post edited by R-O Studios on
  • R-O StudiosR-O Studios Posts: 99
    edited September 2016

I have made 35 pose's for Krystal and it available on ShareCG and here's the link, I hope you guys like it. smiley http://www.sharecg.com/v/85970/browse/11/Poser/35-Krystal-Poses

35 Krystal Poses.jpg
    5200 x 5000 - 6M
    Post edited by R-O Studios on
  • I have made 15 T-Shirts for Krystal and it's available on ShareCG, I hope you guys like it. smiley https://www.sharecg.com/v/86587/gallery/6/Texture/15-Krystal-T-Shirts ;

Thank you, is great to see that our favourita space fox is still supported.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited January 2017

Is there a way to do Krystal's head on Furette's body?

Edit I want my toon fox to have toon hands aka three fingers and a thumb on each of her hands.

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • SemicharmSemicharm Posts: 373
    edited January 2017

Um... I still have a Krystal character morph I started years ago...somewhere.

BTW, great to hear from you again Little_Dragon. :D

MMFurTest1.jpg
    250 x 600 - 29K
    Post edited by Semicharm on

Really cute

• hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335
    Semicharm said:

Um... I still have a Krystal character morph I started years ago...somewhere.

Is that supposed to be a version of Minerva Mink?

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,573
    edited January 2017
    Semicharm said:

If you look a bit closer, you'll notice that post is from October of 2015 and his site stats lists his last activity as November 2015.  Alas, it seems he's "vanished" again.

Sincerely,

Bill

Post edited by Redfern on
  • EthinEthin Posts: 958

Has any one tryed makeing a Look At My Hair preset for Krystal?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586

Can Krystal be used for commercial renders?  Can I make commercial addons for her?