Headshop 11 Questions

12346»

Comments

• Hello.

Does anyone experienced Headshop 12 (either for Gen 3 or Gen 8) to have better results than the previous versions? And I mean REALLY better results.

imo the Headshop plugin is actually a bit of a dissapointment .   :(

i have it but not installed still running 11 and just started using it actually. the app is interesting and the ease of use, time saving are some of its strong points. If the dev can actually come with a solution to blending the face texture and body texture nicely, i think it will be a game changer.

We are working on making blending MUCH better. In tghe meantime, please watch the how to video - it is easy to manually blend with DAZ Studio. at 9:36

• ToobisToobis Posts: 932

I am trying to do a Donna D'errico face on a default G8F figure but without much luck so far, can anyone experienced with Faceshop (I guess any edition as I'm sure the process is the same in all) tell me what I am doing wrong here? you can see in the final image it does not look like her facially much at all (lol). I'm not expecting anything perfect but at least to resemble her at all would be nice at this point.

From left to right in the pics are the stages of how I selected the options so pls someone familiar with the process point out what I'm doing wrong.

screenshot_20201115_181312.jpg
    480 x 582 - 86K
    set 1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 355K
    set 2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 361K
    set 3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 198K
    set 4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 292K
  • So, what is the objet test donnnnn?

see the eyeball next to that object? Try clicking that eyeball (to make that object invisible)... is the figure beneath it JUST a Genesis 8 Female character? 

It has been so long since I used Head Shop - and the version I used wasn't for G8F. But, what you need to do is take a G8F character, apply the Headshop Morph you created to THAT character, and then apply the skin created by Headshop to that character. There wasn't an object. that was attached to the figure. 

• Toobis said:

I am trying to do a Donna D'errico face on a default G8F figure but without much luck so far, can anyone experienced with Faceshop (I guess any edition as I'm sure the process is the same in all) tell me what I am doing wrong here? you can see in the final image it does not look like her facially much at all (lol). I'm not expecting anything perfect but at least to resemble her at all would be nice at this point.

From left to right in the pics are the stages of how I selected the options so pls someone familiar with the process point out what I'm doing wrong.

did you press the export button at the end of headshop session? it seems like it created a new face object on your scene. usually at the end of headshop sesssion, press export and it will merge with your genesis figure gensis 3 or 8 only

• info_b3470fa520info_b3470fa520 Posts: 880
    edited November 2020

Do not load additional figure. Just press export and shape/texture will be transfered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5IhOtNPzhI&t=4s

2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 238K
    Post edited by info_b3470fa520 on